Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. (41860 Views)

8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World / Innoson Utility Vehicle Spotted On Military Patrol In The Northeast. / Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by betterABIAstate: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
mart2k:
Go n ask y ur people ar obssessed wit Lag
maybe it's because you are too quick at mentioning Lagos each time they mention southwest, is southwest only Lagos?
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by mart2k(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I don't know of imo and ebonyi, but in enugu, abia and anambra, hiluxes are for highway patrol.
Gerra out of here!!!
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by STILESGANG: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol the Igbos opened a thread to mock and deride the yorubas but it backfired and they were murdered.

Omo nna gba fun oga ee!
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by betterABIAstate: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
mart2k:
Gerra out of here!!!
grin
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by bankyblue(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:
Awesome...
Oya ewedu eaters over to you.

So Pathetic that this is what is making u happy!
Is that an achievement?
SMH
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by oluwanimoduroty: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
first of all, lekki, island and agege are not bus stops. Idumota and lekki are part of island.

Which part of Ikeja can you find them, cos I know they are not at alausa, Allen, along, Maryland and even GRA.

Which part of agege? Pen cinema or what?,liar

Oshodi? Oshodi oke or isale? Who are deceiving?
kindly visit mulero bus-stop on ur way to pen-cinema u will see on stationed there
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Seunbukola187(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bet why? grin grin grin
kolaaderin:

That moment you realised this OP has never left Abia for once to visit other states. Leave Abia even if its just for a day on a road trip to lagos.
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Mbediogu(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
olisaokoy:
Umu Nnem, kedu maka ebonyi na imo state ? #ewedutariansngwanu

Nke fa kadi na company. Ona bia.
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by olas24u(f): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:
We are,and will always be ahead...indigbo does not live on past glory.

You have a company called innoson making cars but you are creating jobs in another country .
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
khalleb:

you are talking about region abi? and I let you knw that what you think started in Eastern STARTED in the WESTERN region
just like tribal politics started in d South West. It was introduced by ur idol Obafemi Awolowo who in d 1950s Regional Election in which NCNC won d majority of d seats but Awolowo dubiously convinced 20 of d parliamentarian-elect under d platform of NCNC to defect to AG so dat an Igbo man in person of Dr. Azikiwe(AN IGBO MAN) won't become Premier in Yorubaland.
>>How much have u been paid for d needless information?
>>Post pictures showing d cars in use in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by engreo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Udmaster:
@OP. Just watch how the tribal marked Eweduterians will invade this thread.. CHILDREN OF HATE
abashaterians what is special in this cars?
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by cedargroove: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:
**** Biafra was a fail now and then back to back. Sorry to break your heart
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by 247notire(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
khalleb:
LOL op you funny oo
south west always ahead the picture you showed can tell that you copied Frm us, kos here in lag. it's common to see that kind of patrol police van.
but the Image you showed us let us knw that the van is brand new waiting for dedication its not yet functioning, and if it's functioning show us the pix of it on the street of any eastern state ok.
I live in lagos and have for a long time. I started seeing street patrol cars in enugu long before lagos. For real...

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by vayne(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
cedargroove:

Biafra was a fail now and then back to back. Sorry to break your heart
Ok,is that why Lagos is the only state in SW Nigeria?
Is that why every yoruba is from Lagos?
Lagos and the REST in SW!

3 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by kasim155: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is one thing I don't like abt most ppl from the east, jst too proud n pompus which is killing dem slowing and dey don't know, thas is y they will have online issue with ppl from south west, south south n d north. After dey will b crying of maginalization. Even though SE is d first to use it in d country, does that make dem beta than odas in oda place n also there are some beta things in oda state which some SE Governor are copying and doing them in their place, yes it is allowed because it is part of good governance that we are alll praying for. I thank God that my SE friends are not like most on NL.
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by 247notire(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
MXrep:

Lol, Enugu is more than 5 years ahead of Lag in this
Bros see my first comment on this thread, they don't even knw!
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by kasim155: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

just like tribal politics started in d South West. It was introduced by ur idol Obafemi Awolowo who in d 1950s Regional Election in which NCNC won d majority of d seats but Awolowo dubiously convinced 20 of d parliamentarian-elect under d platform of NCNC to defect to AG so dat an Igbo man in person of Dr. Azikiwe(AN IGBO MAN) won't become Premier in Yorubaland.
>>How much have u been paid for d needless information?
>>Post pictures showing d cars in use in Lagos

You are a big time FOOL, this ur hate speech will lead u to no where. U and ur so call JUJU AZIKIWE.
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by EasternActivist: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
247notire:
Mugu ur taking Nairaland too seriously!

The guy is just pained... Dey wail anyhow like say his life depends on how pompous an Igbo man carries himself.

1 Like

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Kruzilano(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
khalleb:

LOL hahaha

Lagos patrol vehicle in operation like that of yanky

bloody liar.. Go tell dose da werent born in lagos or dose da avnt bin dia...
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Kruzilano(m): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
coolsix:

Mr man it's all over Lagos. . Visit:

- Ikeja

- Lekki

- Island

- Oshodi

- Idumota

- Agege

You will see them.. it's RRS (Rapid Response Squad) Vehicles and RRS is like the police of Lagos. So Mr man nothing new in those cars..

Go and check out Ogun state QRS Vehicles
nd u cant find any in

ejigbo

ikotun

mushin

isolo

idimu

ojoota

oke afa.
Jst a few 2 mention
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
kasim155:

You are a big time FOOL, this ur hate speech will lead u to no where. U and ur so call JUJU AZIKIWE.
it's not a hate speech. It is a fact littered in reputable journals. I read dat journal and some others for my exams when I was an undergraduate dear. IT'S A BITTER TRUTH. Awolowo is d founding father of tribal-politics

2 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Mykelpato(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
IBM 4 life
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by kolaaderin: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
its not in Lagos, at least I have never seen it, but u can't help but see it in eastern states, its everywhere. What's so big about going to Lagos? [b][size=14pt]I have been there severally,[[/size]/b] you probably don't know Lagos like I do, if you think you know Lagos then challenge me.

Don't even go there, for the fact that u make that statement of been there severally, u are not even close to qualify to challenge u, cos I know u don't know any where here that was why u still argue u have never seen it in LAG. OK for your info, It's virtually everywhere u turn your head and see a man in police uniform.
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by johnel2real(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
coolsix:

Mr man it's all over Lagos. . Visit:

- Ikeja

- Lekki

- Island

- Oshodi

- Idumota

- Agege

You will see them.. it's RRS (Rapid Response Squad) Vehicles and RRS is like the police of Lagos. So Mr man nothing new in those cars..

Go and check out Ogun state QRS Vehicles
must u guys pull words off people's mouth? What was the heading for this thread? Did it read compare and contrast south east police cars with that in south west? These post was made to show u something good happening in the south east, if u feel ur state or region has better ones, fantastic! Please keep it to urself or create ur own thread. How hard can that be.

2 Likes

Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by hardisha81(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
I'm a yoruba, nd I'm proud to be. but I don't know d reason why we accommodated u guys nd u customary against our will, if u are tired of this great greener pasture... abeg carry ur load and go back to ur villages...
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by marleyboy1991: 2:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Sometimes the stupidity of our leaders baffles me..
Why would you spend lots of cash on buying nice cars like this only for the bad roads they refuse to take care of spoils those cars...
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by tottinova: 3:28am On Jan 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
More

Before you know it, they've put Okada inside the car
Mtchewww
Olokpa
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by Ijaya123: 5:07am On Jan 09, 2016
MXrep:

Innoson supplied waste disposal trucks and BRT buses, everything must not be innoson

Keep dreaming.
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by tervishi(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2016
vayne:
Very funny, where the cars labelled south east police or Biafran police? They are labelled Nigerian police, d money to buy them came from federal government allocation and not IGR
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by lordprosh(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
its a patrol vehicle, most you comment?

So if dy spot criminals. Dyl jst watch dem go?. must yhu comment?
Re: Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States. by mackenzie007(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2016
good cars + bad roads= normal police!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) / Cars On Google Trader Very Cheap . How Real?? / Car Price List In Nigeria In 1975 (As Low As N500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.