Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Are Majority Of Yoruba's Always In Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Majority Of Yoruba's Always In Opposition (462 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Majority Of Yoruba's Always In Opposition by EasternActivist: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Show me one Yoruba that is not playing opposition either legally or illegally. And I will show you twenty Igbo politicians that are not doing same.

You will always think that the Yoruba's spearheaded the APC party, and should be getting a rewarding package and preferential treatment. Yet the reverse is always the case.

And so is their culture of getting used and dumped.

Last time I checked even jabagan tinubu and obasanjo has become a wailing wailer in the present Buhari administration.

Not forgetting the Fulani leashing out mayhem ever since Buhari came to power.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba's Always In Opposition by silibaba: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:
Show me one Yoruba that is not playing opposition either legally or illegally. And I will show you twenty Igbo politicians that are not doing same.

You will always think that the Yoruba's spearheaded the APC party, and should be getting a rewarding package and preferential treatment. Yet the reverse is always the case.

And so is their culture of getting used and dumped.

Last time I checked even jabagan tinubu and obasanjo has become a wailing wailer in the present Buhari administration.

Not forgetting the Fulani leashing out mayhem ever since Buhari came to power.

first to comment

check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Thid Police Inspector Died Mysteriously 12 Hours After He Was Promoted / Edo 2016: Troubles About Oshiomhole’s Successor / Photos; Tanker Loaded With PMS Crashes Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.