Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? (7393 Views)

Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
I have seen that majority of Hausas without western education still behave like their ancestors in the past centuries who are being forced to conform to modern life.

They are fatalistic and have no future ambition of modern civilization. They are incredibly ignorant of the developments in social media and don't even want to learn. Majority of them are Muslims, but are unlike the civilized Muslims in the Middle East. They have not been able to use their Islamic religion and education like Muslims in North Africa and the Middle East to improve their lives. And their educated ruling class exploit their intellectual ignorance to keep them backward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by TippyTop(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Civility is subjective.
Not civilised but they continue to rule and Lord it over us the supposedly civilised people.

6 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kingofchess(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
op please keep that question to yourself...

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by midehi2(f): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
if only you know the educated ones
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Lordave: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
They will tag the OP 'Igbo'

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by OyeniyiLeke: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lordave:
They will tag the OP 'Igbo'

He is Igbo

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Lordave: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

He is Igbo

grin grin grin grin
Lol
Your own na joke. The real guys don't do it without insulting the whole ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by OyeniyiLeke: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lordave:
Lol
Your own na joke. The real guys don't do it without insulting the whole ethnic group.

No Bros

I mean it. Orinkinla is Igbo

8 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Lordave: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

No Bros

I mean it. Orinkinla is Igbo

Maybe not this one.

2 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by OyeniyiLeke: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lordave:
Maybe not this one.

He is oooo

grin grin grin

He speaks and writes perfect Yoruba but he is Igbo

I think he is from Anambra state

9 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

He is oooo

grin grin grin

Lordave:
Maybe not this one.
his full name is ekenyerengozi osinachi orikinla..from umuahia abia state

5 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Lordave: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

He is oooo

grin grin grin

How can you prove this?
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by resty4(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mallam deceivg hausas since 17 cent.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by OyeniyiLeke: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lordave:
How can you prove this?

He has stated this over the years

this is one

Orikinla:
Today I am at home going down memory lane in memorial tribute to my parents of blessed memory Mr. Sunday Eke and Mrs. Gladys Eke who gave birth to me on a Sunday.
I miss my parents and I miss my childhood in Obalende in the 1970s. We lived at #28, Obalende Road, Lagos.
Sometimes these photographs of Lagos and other parts of Nigeria make me happy and also sad, because mortals come and go and there are billions of people having and sharing similar memories in the world today. And this fact of life reinforces my belief and faith in God, even though the mystery of life can never be known in mortality and only God knows the mystery. This also makes me to love my fellow humans more than ever before, because the best we can do for ourselves is to do our best to live, love and work for our survival and welfare on a planet and universe we don't know the beginning and we don't know the end. We should not fight or hate anyone, but just live and let others live in peace and enjoy every moment of our life in a mysterious world.
Happy Sunday everyone reading this.

12 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by seunny4lif(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin angry grin
Both middle east and Hausa grin grin Na the same angry
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Rockyrascal(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Let me just keep calm and read comments.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Milliprime: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
If you ask meeeee, na who i go ask, the matter wey you see sooooo, e tey wey e start tongue cheesy

O.Y.O

1 Like

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by OyeniyiLeke: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
asha80:
his full name is ekenyerengozi osinachi orikinla..from umuahia abia state

Thank you

He is a very detribalised Nairalander and very funny too.

Naptu and Orinkinla are great detribalised guys

9 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by MrAnalyst: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

He is oooo
grin grin grin
Lol. Take it easy.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bullshit!
Its an Islamic thing not Hausa thing.
I served partly in Maiduguri and Osogbo n I can bodily say I got the same "uneducated statistics" in both places.
It was that terrible.

Don't forget 80% of Osunites r Muslims.

On my visit to Ibadan n Kwara, it was worse..
All they seemed to know how to say was "mi o gbo English"...
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
NakedEve:
Bullshit!
I served partly in Maiduguri and Osogbo n I can bodily say I got the same "uneducated statistics" in both places.
It was that terrible.

that sounds like Yoruba version of 'ba turechi'

2 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by 4Play(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Branding members of an ethnic group uncivilised is hardly the hallmark of a civilised person.

7 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Orikinla:
I have seen that majority of Hausas without western education still behave like their ancestors in the past centuries who are being forced to conform to modern life.

They are fatalistic and have no future ambition of modern civilization. They are incredibly ignorant of the developments in social media and don't even want to learn. Majority of them are Muslims, but are unlike the civilized Muslims in the Middle East. They have not been able to use their Islamic religion and education like Muslims in North Africa and the Middle East to improve their lives. And their educated ruling class exploit their intellectual ignorance to keep them backward.

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLz0U6E-iT4
[/flash]
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by zimoni(f): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
NakedEve:
Bullshit!
It was that terrible.

80percent muslim ba?

And they are mostly illiterates ba?

Iro lo ma pa e.

Kontinue, oniro oshi.

4 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by AkProsper(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yet one of them is the number in Africa and number 1 Black,

One of them is also the leader,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

OP have u bein to the North before?

3 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
NakedEve:
Bullshit!
It was that terrible.

. But the Muslims in North Africa and the UAE are not primitive like the Muslims without western education in sub Saharan Africa. They have had more Heads of State in Nigeria and still annoyingly underdeveloped since 1960 to date. They are simply intellectually re-tarded. Only those who have western education are ruling them and exploiting their fatalistic attitude and ignorance. Their leaders have failed them. They have more children out of school than any tribe on earth! Malala is a Muslim from Pakistan and she is the youngest Nobel Prize winner in history at 18 years of age and more committed as a human rights activist than the so called human rights activists in Nigeria who make more noise than sense chasing foreign grants for their greed and pride and not addressing the widespread ignorance of the majority of the Nigerians in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
zimoni:

80percent muslim ba?

And they are mostly illiterates ba?

Iro lo ma pa e.

Kontinue, oniro oshi.

See as she expose herself as a liar. cheesy No be only 80% muslims, na 150%. Na serious oniro nla.

4 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Flyoruboy:

See as she expose herself as a liar. cheesy No be only 80% muslims, na 150%. Na serious oniro nla.
. Of course, it is a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by DANILSA(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Not hausas but Northerners, from Hausas to Gbagis, to Berom to Fulanis etc Fulanis are the worst.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by insecticide: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
NakedEve:
Bullshit!
It was that terrible.

So to you, once somebody can't communicate in English language, they're not civilized?

4 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Orikinla you need psychological evaluation

3 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 6:03am On Feb 06, 2016
asha80:
that sounds like Yoruba version of 'ba turechi'

Yes.....
Ba turenchi ba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Get You PVC The Battle Line Is Drawn / REVISED RESULTS: See How PDP Met The Requirements In Zamfara State, And Must Be / Oshiomhole Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Rapists-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.