Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerian Government Is So Corrupt That They Still Import Even Matchsticks-donald - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Government Is So Corrupt That They Still Import Even Matchsticks-donald (565 Views)

Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government / Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter / Customs Impounds E-money’s 10 Luxury Vehicles Over N6m Import Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Is So Corrupt That They Still Import Even Matchsticks-donald by Vabadonsblog(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
The United State Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump is widely known for his racist and hateful rhetoric towards most parts of the world especially Africa.

Sometime ago, he described Africans as Lazy fools who only knows how to make love and mislead people inorder to steal their money. This time he spoke directly to Nigeria describing our leaders as being corrupt. Well I think he is making a point in this write up... Read it below

Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/nigerian-government-is-so-corrupt-that.html?m=1

More at: www.vabadon.com

Re: Nigerian Government Is So Corrupt That They Still Import Even Matchsticks-donald by DuchessLily(f): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
True sha; Even toothpick
Re: Nigerian Government Is So Corrupt That They Still Import Even Matchsticks-donald by cruzita(f): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
truth is bitter.he is right but he has no right to insult.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Lamar Odom Since Being Discharged From Hospital / Ini Edo Goes Stylish In New Photos / 9ice finally admits-Toni Payne NEVER cheated on me(Read statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.