Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. (5744 Views)

Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Have you ever seen a ghost in real life or have any spiritual experience? "i have had spiritual encounters, one was when i saw a lady in a sementary, when i was passing by, i excused her hoping to woo her and she told me to my face that i should not disturb her and that she is on a mission to meet a guy and that normally she would have attack me for stopping her but im a lucky guy and that she just liked me instantly, behold brothers and sisters when she left me and i turn back she was nowhere to be found. "that month i started seeing all the ladies in school as ghost, i was scared to even say hi to a girl. "share your experiences. "cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Carowline(f): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
No...

Ghost are designed by imaginary hallucinating.... Its real, but only in the mind. Hence, seeing it in a perfect state of mind/mentality is not possible.

Too much Horror movies makes us think otherwise tho...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by TrapLORD(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rocktation this topic has no business in romance section. Cc: farano
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
loooool u only spoke to one u scared

u dont av so many as frnds loooool

U don folow one chop sit play infact una two waka play well well

U a learner bro
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by OreoPaschal(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
Have you ever seen a ghost in real life or have any spiritual experience? "i have had spiritual encounters, one was when i saw a lady in a sementary, when i was passing by, i excused her hoping to woo her and she told me to my face that i should not disturb her and that she is on a mission to meet a guy and that normally she would have attack me for stopping her but im a lucky guy and that she just liked me instantly, behold brothers and sisters when she left me and i turn back she was nowhere to be found. "that month i started seeing all the ladies in school as ghost, i was scared to even say hi to a girl. "share your experiences. "cc lalasticlala
Why you no go dey see ghost when your name na "witch"... grin grin..BTW,i have never had an encounter and I wish never to
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by victor2fresh(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
No
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by victor2fresh(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by victor2fresh(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
I encountered d ghost of our dead cat twice in a week. Can u imagine?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by cruzita(f): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
has a ghost ever seen me?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
loooool u only spoke to one u scared
u dont av so many as frnds loooool

U don folow one chop sit play infact una two waka play well well
U a learner bro
hmm tell us smtin we dnt know
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmm tell us smtin we dnt know

Ghosts are every where sum are livin like normal humans
Met one at redemption camp wish i was there today bt watchin it live

She sat bside us ate bt i noticed babe was lookin so different she did everytin a normal girl wud do

After service wen d person who knew she is nt a livin being came to her she just ran away ni straight up

wen i was younger i over saw them like i played till now sha we still dey see

My life is so sensitive m afraid of mysef
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jamb question wwhitewitch i hav deleted ur main comment, thread closed cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Kayoski(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

She sat bside us ate bt i noticed babe was lookin so different she did everytin a normal girl wud do

After service wen d person who knew she is nt a livin being came to her she just ran away ni straight up

u sure say u ma no be ghost !!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by obiorathesubtle: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
I be ghost and I've seen myself.. Does this answer your question?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by mizquote(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
I met a ghost on nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by TrapLORD(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
humanbeing6th:
dis one clearly have no sense,
me: egbon traplord if need sense, come and collect it
How can I collect sense from someone who's in short supply of sense? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kayoski:

u sure say u ma no be ghost !!!

loooooool una no go kill me

Actually m nt a ghost bt my spiritiual life is so deep mehn

Still askin God why i see wat most cant see

M always sumtimes ahead of everytin

My spiritual life is too deep m a mystery lady grin bt m nt a ghost

a ghost always av a defined plan and they dont exist for too long they cum nd go

Like if u see dem dis week its still anoda 2mnths before u see dem dey are nt regular like dat
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by pablobellins(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
i have seen ur ghost somewhere, not u maybe, Buh u share a drastic resemblance
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
humanbeing6th:
dis two people clearly have no sense,

me: egbon traplo and durntt if u need sense, come and collect it
who is dis fool Neva in ur life quote me again. Nonsense
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

mehnn hmmm iv seen two ghost crossing a road
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
pablobellins:
i have seen ur ghost somewhere, not u maybe, Buh u share a drastic resemblance
GOD 4bid
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
mehnn hmmm iv seen two ghost crossing a road

Funny enof some walks with their heads bt u cant see dem wit ur physical eyes

They are every whr sha bt dont pray to see dem

Dey can manipulate u to fufil deir wahala
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
mizquote:
I met a ghost on nairaland.
share ur experience
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

hmm i heard they are plenty in the market place
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oyind17:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
love
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Kayoski(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

loooooool una no go kill me

Actually m nt a ghost bt my spiritiual life is so deep mehn

Still askin God why i see wat most cant see

M always sumtimes ahead of everytin

My spiritual life is too deep m a mystery lady grin bt m nt a ghost

a ghost always av a defined plan and they dont exist for too long they cum nd go

Like if u see dem dis week its still anoda 2mnths before u see dem dey are nt regular like dat
hmmn..
wud like to know more about ghost ...
research mode activated..
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmm i heard they are plenty in the market place

Thats where OYA is so they are always there OYA ni iya wan OYA is sangos wife and she is d moda of d dead nd she dwells dere so whr u see a moda u see her children

biko i no wan talk matter plenty dont want people to start seeing me one kind
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience. by Kayoski(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

have u seen those that walk with dier head??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* / 1st Bible Translated In Yoruba By Ajayi Crowther Inside 1st Storey Building (pic / The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.