Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Some Hausa Men Sha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Hausa Men Sha (813 Views)

Davido And His Epic Reply Sha / The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio / This Lady Was Rescued By Hausa Men As She Was About To Be Killed By Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Hausa Men Sha by pablobellins(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
I was on que at the atm today, in my front were three hause men, i no even knw where they come from, like say dem just pack themselves come atm. The first collected his money, plenty pieces of #500, the second too then the third who collected very few pieces maybe 6 pieces. The funny thing is they all waits for themself until's d last man, stood in a corner doin what?......... Guess, think like an aboki.:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
.:
well those punk head were counting their money to see if it was complete. Na wao atm don ever mk mistake. Imagine the one who withdrew 6 pieces was even counting too.
Re: Some Hausa Men Sha by Sparrow13: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Must you create a thread for his ?
Re: Some Hausa Men Sha by Taiwo20(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
pablobellins:
I was on que at the atm today, in my front were three hause men, i no even knw where they come from, like say dem just pack themselves come atm. The first collected his money, plenty pieces of #500, the second too then the third who collected very few pieces maybe 6 pieces. The funny thing is they all waits for themself until's d last man, stood in a corner doin what?......... Guess, think like an aboki.:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
.:
well those punk head were counting their money to see if it was complete. Na wao atm don ever mk mistake. Imagine the one who withdrew 6 pieces was even counting too.

I have experience a situation where an ATM machine overpaid by a thousand naira.
Re: Some Hausa Men Sha by pablobellins(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Taiwo20:

I have experience a situation where an ATM machine overpaid by a thousand naira.
Am hearing that for the first time. What would u hv done if it under paid you? Who are u gonna tell? Who is gonna believe u?
Re: Some Hausa Men Sha by pablobellins(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sparrow13:
Must you create a thread for his ?
Oh pls tell me ur headache abt my innocent thread
Re: Some Hausa Men Sha by ayampissed: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2016
pablobellins:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
.:

La wa for u O!

Swear say you never ever count you money after you use ATM?

Whether you count your money immediately or you count am when you reach your destination, all na the same thing.

You still count am.

E no concern tribe.

1 Like

Re: Some Hausa Men Sha by KB524(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
BUSH AND FOREST ILLITERATE WHAT DO U WANNA SAY ABOUT HAUSAS,THE VERY THING U WANNA MOCK THEM FOR,SHOWS NORTHERNERS UNITY AND HONESTY BUT EXPOSES UR SENTIMENT AND ILL-INTENTION AND POOR HOME TRAINING AS PART OF FOREST CIVILIZATION.ANOTHER THING WE DON'T SAY ''AN NORTHERNER '' RATHER 'A NORTHERNER ' GO BACK TO SCHOOL .MTSSSSSSSS
Re: Some Hausa Men Sha by pablobellins(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2016
KB524:
BUSH AND FOREST ILLITERATE WHAT DO U WANNA SAY ABOUT HAUSAS,THE VERY THING U WANNA MOCK THEM FOR,SHOWS NORTHERNERS UNITY AND HONESTY BUT EXPOSES UR SENTIMENT AND ILL-INTENTION AND POOR HOME TRAINING AS PART OF FOREST CIVILIZATION.ANOTHER THING WE DON'T SAY ''AN NORTHERNER '' RATHER 'A NORTHERNER ' GO BACK TO SCHOOL .MTSSSSSSSS
U GOT ME

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of White Man Clothing A Shivering Homeless Black Man / Dabota Lawson Ex Beauty Queen Files For Divorce From Billionaire Husband / 420. World Marijuana Day: All You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.