Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC (26710 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by thefakestan: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2016
This way EFCC will free you.

Saint Nwobodo.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Orikinla(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
How much did Jim nwobodo stole?

God Bless Tinubu. This is why Asiwaju Tinubu is the greatest politician in Nigeria

Nwaobodo, No let the decamping deceive you, Buhari don dey arrest APC people
. Did former President Goodluck Jonathan say, "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?" or "How much did Jim Nwobodo steal?"

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by yetunsbay(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2016
dustmalik:
APC should be rejecting some people.
smtimes i didn wnt to like d rate at whc d party is receiving these pple
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by plaetton: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
.... Men without principles... ..

Nigeria's curse of leadership.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by omenka(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2016
modath:

I will laugh heartily cos it's funny but it doesn't invoke any feeling of glee cos i'm totally indifferent to dilector's plight, his in or out does not add or remove from me!

@ omenka , you too like to trouble our people

You know just the point to draw maximum blood, pain & damage... cheesy , try & be nice sometimes.. wink
Trust me, I'm a very nice guy.

Chai!! Hangover wan break my head!! cry
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by toprealman: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2016
princdebola201:
Agip things
what is agip please
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Kulas: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2016
He is nobody in Enugu State politics,so this is not a news.However,its a pity that 90 percent of APC members were recycled PDP corrupt memebers and APC is still absorbing them into their folds,an indication that APC is a failed party and have nothing to offer to Nigerians.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by menxer: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2016
There should be a stipulated procedure and time lapse (quarantine period) for decamping to another party, this mentality of today a PDP tomorrow an APC should not be the norm.

It's beginning to leave a sour taste in the mouth.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by modath(f): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2016
toprealman:
what is agip please

Any. Govt. In. Power

Orikinla:
. Did former President Goodluck Jonathan say, "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?" or "How much did Jim Nwobodo steal?"

He did say it!

omenka:
Trust me, I'm a very nice guy.
Chai!! Hangover wan break my head!! cry

Hangover is the reward for chopping life.. enzhoy. cheesy

As per schooling errant kids, do your thing, seems they get all up in your biz as well (saw one post now) so it is quid pro quo..

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by tomzman: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2016
dustmalik:
APC should be rejecting some people.
I dey tell you. Maybe the guy thinks joining the APC would automatically make him a saint.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by eprince21(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2016
WELL, THEIR CHOICE
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Okanokan(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2016
For Jim Nwobodo to be jumping from party to party at the age of 80 explain why the Nigerian Nation is where we are, playing politics without principles. Jim should retire.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by modath(f): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Kulas:
He is nobody in Enugu State politics,so this is not a news.However,its a pity that 90 percent of APC members were recycled PDP corrupt memebers and APC is still absorbing them into their folds,an indication that APC is a failed party and have nothing to offer to Nigerians.

I'm tired of explaining this, but There is a law against political parties refusing to accept new members, they are only allowed to discipline (suspension or expulsion) them when they err.

You can't stop people from joining, all that can be done is to alienate & give them the cold shoulder when they are in.

Why do you think they cross carpet at will? & the poverty mentality of bottom feeder political Jobbers ensures they always get small grassroot support...

Moreover, his defection will help cos when he is being made to vomit yams it would be said that "he is a party man"...

Once again, it is discriminatory & illegal to reject new members!!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2016
modath:

I'm tired of explaining this, but There is a law against political parties refusing to accept new members, they are only allowed to discipline (suspension or expulsion) them when they err.

You can't stop people from joining, all that can be done is to alienate & give them the cold shoulder when they are in.

Why do you think they cross carpet at will? & the poverty mentality of bottom feeder political Jobbers ensures they always get small grassroot support...

Moreover, his defection will help cos when he is being made to vomit yams it would be said that "he is a party man"...

my guy ,you get their tyme o....peopl don't know about the law at all.just the talk anyhow...I just wish they scrap that law fast,its annoying,the law is an ass!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by dunkem21(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2016
modath:

I will laugh heartily cos it's funny but it doesn't invoke any feeling of glee cos i'm totally indifferent to dilector's plight, his in or out does not add or remove from me!

@ omenka , you too like to trouble our people

You know just the point to draw maximum blood, pain & damage... cheesy , try & be nice sometimes.. wink

Despite your intelligence, you are slowly coiling into a bigot .. and you can see my mentions to you increase by the day ..

It's a way of drawing you back and putting my beloved on track ..

As for omenka, you and I know that he is not half as funny as an average nairalander ..What joke did he crack that is drawing maximum blood ..dat a monkey/baboon said that Kanu has been released when he went to the zoo .. Or because he coined a word *Nnamumudi* which refused to trend anywhere even on NL ..

I appreciate jokes and mischief posts a lot even if its directed to my people and I enjoy and dread ngeneukwenu here .. The emboldened is her coinage and exclusively reserved for bigots; that's why am nudging you ..

Again, if I open my mouth, Akpors go know say him dey learn work ..
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Wadosky(m): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2016
I welcome this development, APC will surely consolidate in my state .
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by omenka(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2016
modath:

Any. Govt. In. Power

He did say it!

Hangover is the reward for chopping life.. enzhoy. cheesy

As per schooling errant kids, do your thing, seems they get all up in your biz as well (saw one post now) so it is quid pro quo..
Walahi, all up in my biz, especially that Eco-whatever. She's been stalking me since february last year!! I've tried several times, in vain, to persuade her to abandon the pursuit because it aint lady-like. How could a woman keep chasing after a man even after she's been rebuffed countless number of times??

I just don't get it.

You saw how angry she got when I attempted famzing with one Chi-somebody. I was really taken aback by her attack, warning the gurl not to get close to me (even though I was simply messing around). shocked. Everything I do sets a nerve in her on fire.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by modath(f): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
my guy ,you get their tyme o....peopl don't know about the law at all.just the talk anyhow...I just wish they scrap that law fast,its annoying,the law is an ass!!!!

I have been advised by one lovely NLer to spend time re-washing my bathrom if I have spare than do this kain Ajayi work for people who have refused to learn but I just find myself sucked back in! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by dunkem21(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2016
modath:

Get updated ..

http://pulse.ng/politics/nigeria-elections-2015-aftermath-stay-in-your-party-apc-tells-aspiring-pdp-defectors-id3690173.html
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by 4C2215131: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2016
APC, PDP- Same body with different names.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by omenka(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2016
dunkem21:

Despite your intelligence, you are slowly coiling into a bigot .. and you can see my mentions to you increase by the day ..

It's a way of drawing you back and putting my beloved on track ..

As for omenka, you and I know that he is not half as funny as an average nairalander ..What joke did he crack that is drawing maximum blood ..dat a monkey/baboon said that Kanu has been released when he went to the zoo .. Or because he coined a word *Nnamumudi* which refused to trend anywhere even on NL ..

I appreciate jokes and mischief posts a lot even if its directed to my people and I enjoy and dread ngeneukwenu here .. The emboldened is her coinage and exclusively reserved for bigots; that's why am nudging you ..

Again, if I open my mouth, Akpors go know say him dey learn work ..

Just imagine this mountain of crap. Whatever gave you the impression I'm on the forum to amuse or entertain you or anybody for that matter See someone bragging about being funny.. Jeez!! What value exactly has being funny added to your life??

Please keep my moniker out of your rants.

Thanks.

And as for your reference to Modath, it is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for one not to throw a few stones at you guys given your highly reprehensible activities on this forum- you attack everyone and put up a face of a cudly kitten, pretending to be victims all the time. You imagine everyone hates you and view every single event from a tribal perspective thereby making it impossible for one to remain indifferent as regards stuffs of that nature. Jonathan lost an election, his folks from Bayelsa moved on, but you guys insist on holding the country to ransom over his loss.

You claim his defeat was as a result of political conspiracy between the Yorubas and their Hausa "slavemasters". Pray tell, what shall we then call the support you people gave him, just as Yorubas supported Buhari? Guess that isn't a "conspiracy". You call an entire people "slaves" because they chose to do things differently and expect them to applaud you. Trust me, if you wanna see where to start solving the problems you feel exist out there, look in the mirror.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by anigold(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
How much did Jim nwobodo stole?

God Bless Tinubu. This is why Asiwaju Tinubu is the greatest politician in Nigeria

Nwaobodo, No let the decamping deceive you, Buhari don dey arrest APC people
common sense is if you stole money in PDP just decamp to APC so that buhari wont come after you...
thats what all these belly-no ideology-politicians are doing...
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by modath(f): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2016
dunkem21:

Get updated ..

http://pulse.ng/politics/nigeria-elections-2015-aftermath-stay-in-your-party-apc-tells-aspiring-pdp-defectors-id3690173.html

You do realise this is "MO"? cheesy

Go & do your research, that admonition was just on moral & ethical grounds, it has no legal backing..

Pa Oyegun knows it, Politicians know it! wink

BTW, I am not a bigot but I am human with flaws & foibles... you are never going to see me strike first, but some have decided to draw me out of which 90% of, I pay dust.

Wish you could see my mentions, you will salute me!!

& you guys harass menk a lot as well.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by oknee: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish. He was a nobody in enugu politics so his movement to APC is insignificant.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by anigold(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2016
7lives:

I hope we can all see why BAT remains the boldest Nigerian politician alive, playing opposition for 16 years and some can"t even play opposition for 16 months.

BAT was able to play opposition cos the economy of Lagos is like the economy of 11 states put together..
imagine BAT was in a state like CROSS RIVER with meager allocation .
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by 4C2215131: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Ecoplexus:
I don't like amphibious politicians that jump ships like pirates. But on a more serious note, won't APC become the new PDP when all this disloyal and hungry politicians defect to it? What happens to the party's integrity and their goal of fighting corruption?

I think the legislature should pass a bill to limit or stop this trend of comedic political hubbub currently taking place.

Indeed it's the beginning of the end for the party as more of these risidivist, recalcitrant, shameless and morally bankrupt old he-goats are on their way to APC HQ.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by coesheya(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Hahahaha I laugh. Jim Nwobodo is no longer relevant in politics. He lost his relevance that time he contested Presidential election against Ekwueme disregarding the decision of Ndigbo. He is now a political virus, looking for the party to infect....hahahaha
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by CioAngels(f): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Shameless nigerian politicians. We are to see what buhari will do to the thieves defeating to apc to avoid been probed.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Wadosky(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2016
oknee:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. He was a nobody in enugu politics so his movement to APC is insignificant.
You people can continue to underrate APC in Enugu at your own peril.what development has pdp brought to enugu state,it's time for change .watch out!!!!!
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2016
7lives:

I hope we can all see why BAT remains the boldest Nigerian politician alive, playing opposition for 16 years and some can"t even play opposition for 16 months.

and you seriously think he would have remained in opposition if the AC wasn't dominating western politics undecided
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by PreyingMantis(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Goke7:
Historically, the igbos has never been in opposition and cannot play opposition, this is just the beginning, more se politicians will follow, folks should not be shocked if ekweremadu decamp. The talk of leaving Nigeria is no longer working despite all the useless protests and blocking the Niger bridge. Ekwunife and nwobodo has just open the floodgates of decamping, more will definetly follow no wonder PMB asked what do they really want?
See painment! You got the kicks seeing Yeeboes on the other side. Now they're all porting. Nothing to make your day anymore.

APC.... Change!
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by henryutd(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2016
The way people are undergoing water baptism these days is alarming. Born again and sanctified just by hiding their umbrellas and collecting brooms from their wives to attend meetings.

It is good to be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi / Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa / President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.