Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC (26714 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by princdebola201(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2016
toprealman:
what is agip please
ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by erinalex: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2016
anigold:

BAT was able to play opposition cos the economy of Lagos is like the economy of 11 states put together..
imagine BAT was in a state like CROSS RIVER with meager allocation .
you yourself know that your argument is senseless. What happen in d case of Rotimi? Or Rivers allocation meager too? Your trouble is that u find it painful to give BAT any little credit whatsoever. U pretend as if u don't know that with GREED,one will never b Satisfied with whatever u have. Let lagos economy be more than 20states put together,it can't still be more richer than d FG. D truth is that BAT is more principled than ur brothers. Foolishly enough,u said BAT did not decamp because he has money,'yes'; but are saying ur brothers that are decamping are paupers? Your problems are lack of PURPOSE & GREED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by lastpage: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2016
sayyid:
A former minister of information, and governor of the old Anambra State, Chief Jim Nwobodo, on Friday defected to the All Progressive Congress.

There were indications that the former PDP bigwigs’ defection did not go down well with the some APC members, who openly voiced their dissatisfaction with the development at the meeting.

Nwobodo condemned the PDP, and blamed the party’s leadership for allowing five governors to leave for the APC in the build up to the 2015 general elections.
According to him, he is joining the APC to move the people of Enugu State into the mainstream at the federal level.
Drawing from his experience as a governor, he said it was not good being in the opposition.

“I told our former chairman, how come did we allow five governors to leave the party?
“I am not looking for a job, I am talking because I want peace.
“I want our people to be part of the Federal Government at the centre.
“I had a problem being an opposition governor.

“I am not coming into APC because I want anything.
“I want our people to be reintegrated and have our own share of the Federal Government resources,” Nwobodo said.
Nwobodo recalled that while he was in PDP, his wife had always been an active member of the APC.
He pointed out that the slogan “change” did not start now with the APC.
According to him, it started in 1983, when he was an opposition governor.
www.punchng.com/breaking-jim-nwobodo-dumps-pdp-defects-to-apc/

I think if APC knows what is good for it... and if it does not want to become another PDP, it should impose a moratorium of 4years before any PDP member can decamp to it.
I also think some of these "Decamping Politicians" are "planting themselves" in APC so as to destroy the Party come 2019...this Nwobodo is acting out a script .......and l hope Buhari, Tinubu and other Pillars of APC will not fall for this scam

[b]These Politicians like Nwobodo are no better than prostitutes and Criminals!

They use the excuse of "my people" to decamp when in actual fact, all they want is to remain in Power at all cost, so as to keep enjoying the benefit of power.
Whether Enugu is governed by APC or PDP does not really matter that much ...(afterall, Lagos was governed by the opposition for 16years and it keeps getting better!)...what matters is having a Governor who has the interest of his people/State at heart, has the "Cranial Capacity" to move the state forward (like Fashola) and is not a "natural kleptomaniac" like Dasuki/Dokpesi/Dezzianni (all starts with "letter D"wink.

These thieves are leaving PDP and flocking to APC in droves!
APC, dont accept these criminals otherwise, just like PDP, the masses of this country will vote you out in 2019.

KOWA party and other fringe parties should please "warm up", it seems their luck are about to shine.

Finally, if ANYONE thinks Nigerians are foolish when it comes to voting..... they should go and ask PDP[/b]

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by dunkem21(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
Just imagine this mountain of crap. Whatever gave you the impression I'm on the forum to amuse or entertain you or anybody for that matter See someone bragging about being funny.. Jeez!! What value exactly has being funny added to your life??

Please keep my moniker out of your rants.

Thanks.

And as for your reference to Modath, it is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for one not to throw a few stones at you guys given your highly reprehensible activities on this forum- you attack everyone and put up a face of a cudly kitten, pretending to be victims all the time. You imagine everyone hates you and view every single event from a tribal perspective thereby making it impossible for one to remain indifferent as regards stuffs of that nature. Jonathan lost an election, his folks from Bayelsa moved on, but you guys insist on holding the country to ransom over his loss.

You claim his defeat was as a result of political conspiracy between the Yorubas and their Hausa "slavemasters". Pray tell, what shall we then call the support you people gave him, just as Yorubas supported Buhari? Guess that isn't a "conspiracy". You call an entire people "slaves" because they chose to do things differently and expect them to applaud you. Trust me, if you wanna see where to start solving the problems you feel exist out there, look in the mirror.

I know say you dey wait my mention before you break loose with your long essay ..

You say, you say ..Pls show where I said all this or called anybody slaves ..

My advice is simple; you are gradually becoming a figure on this forum but your comments reeks of mediocrity and becoming childish by the day ..
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Anoda devil ported to APC
Anoda saint made in Naija
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by omenka(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2016
dunkem21:

I know say you dey wait my mention before you break loose with your long essay ..

You say, you say ..Pls show where I said all this or called anybody slaves ..

My advice is simple; you are gradually becoming a figure on this forum but your comments reeks of mediocrity and becoming childish by the day ..
Lol. Do I look like I give half a fv ck about your opinion about my conduct??

If you don't like the things I say, just scroll by and pretend I don't exist when you see my comments. Presume that isn't such a big thing to ask of you.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by dunkem21(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
modath:

You do realise this is "MO"? cheesy

Go & do your research, that admonition was just on moral & ethical grounds, it has no legal backing..

Pa Oyegun knows it, Politicians know it! wink

BTW, I am not a bigot but I am human with flaws & foibles... you are never going to see me strike first, but some have decided to draw me out of which 90% of, I pay dust.

Wish you could see my mentions, you will salute me!!

& you guys harass menk a lot as well.

Exactly what am saying ..

Oyegun knew it, Lai spoke against it vehemently on moral grounds .. Now, the morale is gone and we are tuned to legality ..

Same point you made with Fuel Subsidy removal which smacks of hypocrisy ..

Harrass Omenka ..you make me laugh ..

YOU NEED TO ASK MIZMYCOLI WHAT IS HARRASEMENT ..
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by nickxtra(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Hahaha, is that Nwobodo that was jailed for stealing 1000 Naira? Maybe he doesn't want to be jailed again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by dunkem21(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
Lol. Do I look like I give half a fv ck about your opinion about my conduct??

If you don't like the things I say, just scroll by and pretend I don't exist when you see my comments. Presume that isn't such a big thing to ask of you.

Message passed ..
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by cielo(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Never knew he had made prostitutes too
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by guiddoti: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Even saipem don change logo, abeg mama basirah give me rice #20naira n ponmo #5naira plenty omiobe
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by jidebaba69(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2016
In order for him to have some credibility he should have left PDP before the general elections. So why now?
AGIP should be his party.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Realist2: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Hmm!, Igbos, never have principle at all,no wonder they can never achieve their biafra. Nmadi Kanu, sorry for risking your life, your people are traitors, no principle, no conviction, they follow any direction their belly face, they can sell their future generation just to satisfy their stomach for today, it's unfortunate you stick out your neck for them.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by amaechi1: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2016
My kinsman Chief Ifeanyi Chukwu Jim Nwaobodo, former Governor of Anambra state is afraid of standing trial not to talk of going to prison again if found guilty.

That brings me to my previous stand about Ibo being marginalized. If the political heavy weight in Igbo land cannot nurture a political party to have a common voice, then I am more convinced that Biafra is a fraud and is dead on arrival.

My beloved kinsmen from east we are the one marginalizing ourselves no one else except we. Let us re strategize and have one political voice first before going for the seat.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by urbanmonk: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Intelligent old man, decamping to APC is automatic immunity to Dasukigate awoof he received.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by kemisole(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Political prostitutes!

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Afam4eva(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
.... Men without principles... ..
No be small men without principles. These men will dine with any government in power. Anyways, i don't really see how his defection will affect PDP in enugu state as he doesn't wield any power in Enugu politics at the moment. he lost it the moment he made Chimaroake Nnamani the governor and lost the senatorial seat to Ken Nnamani. Both Jim Nwobody and ken Nnamani are the most hated people in my village. My village has produced two senators and a reps member but they have not made any impact whatsoever. So, i say goo riddance.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Kazrem(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Is it the same "how much did Nwobodo stole"?
Where will oga jona put his face with this defection now?
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by loopman: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
lastpage:

I think if APC knows what is good for it... and if it does not want to become another PDP, it should impose a moratorium of 4years before any PDP member can decamp to it.
I also think some of these "Decamping Politicians" are "planting themselves" in APC so as to destroy the Party come 2019...this Nwobodo is acting out a script .......and l hope Buhari, Tinubu and other Pillars of APC will not fall for this scam

[b]These Politicians like Nwobodo are no better than prostitutes and Criminals!

They use the excuse of "my people" to decamp when in actual fact, all they want is to remain in Power at all cost, so as to keep enjoying the benefit of power.
Whether Enugu is governed by APC or PDP does not really matter that much ...(afterall, Lagos was governed by the opposition for 16years and it keeps getting better!)...what matters is having a Governor who has the interest of his people/State at heart, has the "Cranial Capacity" to move the state forward (like Fashola) and is not a "natural kleptomaniac" like Dasuki/Dokpesi/Dezzianni (all starts with "letter D"wink.

These thieves are leaving PDP and flocking to APC in droves!
APC, dont accept these criminals otherwise, just like PDP, the masses of this country will vote you out in 2019.

KOWA party and other fringe parties should please "warm up", it seems their luck are about to shine.

Finally, if ANYONE thinks Nigerians are foolish when it comes to voting..... they should go and ask PDP[/b]

Lastpage!

I get your point, however like BRF always say, everyone is welcome to the the church, but not everyone is welcome on the pulpit.

The APC leaders have a fair idea of the objective of people defecting lately to APC from the SE. They know an average SE politician always align with whoever is in power at the center.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by anigold(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
erinalex:
you yourself know that your argument is senseless. What happen in d case of Rotimi? Or Rivers allocation meager too? Your trouble is that u find it painful to give BAT any little credit whatsoever. U pretend as if u don't know that with GREED,one will never b Satisfied with whatever u have. Let lagos economy be more than 20states put together,it can't still be more richer than d FG. D truth is that BAT is more principled than ur brothers. Foolishly enough,u said BAT did not decamp because he has money,'yes'; but are saying ur brothers that are decamping are paupers? Your problems are lack of PURPOSE & GREED!
brother you dont have to insult me just to put forward your opinion...
its too early to start a year like this...
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by anigold(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
loopman:

I get your point, however like BRF always say, everyone is welcome to the the church, but not everyone is welcome on the pulpit.

The APC leaders have a fair idea of the objective of people defecting lately to APC from the SE. They know an average SE politician always align with whoever is in power at the center.
some have been welcome to the pulpit like ameachi...
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by loopman: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
anigold:

some have been welcome to the pulpit like ameachi...
Amaechi and Tinubu took the greatest political risk in Nigeria with the APC.
Whatever Amaechi benefits today as a member of APC is worth it and even more.
The problem is the Igbos that so much detest APC but are now sneaking into the party one after the other.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by LordMecuzy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
This is preposterous!! Don't these men have any honour?? And why would APC admit every Tom, D*ck and Harry into their party?? Keep diluting the party and it would get to a point it becomes PDP's siamese twin!!

Meanwhile, visited the Zoo today to ask about Nnamumudi, and this dude below told me he's been released. They shared a common cage.

Can anyone confirmthis??

Lol Nnamumudi wasn't in BSU zoo....
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by lastpage: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
loopman:

Well, in line with your post, the problem comes when these same set of "diabolical defectors" (after benefiting from their former party) start asking to be given 'choice positions' over the "indigenous" members.
I have seen in the past when people defected from PDP into APC, (claiming they did so with 100Million followers) and therefore should be given the party ticket for a Senatorial Seat!
Those who were with the party all the while felt cheated and resisted the move.... causing disaffection within party members to the point that they started working against the interest of the party.... and the party lost out to their opposition.

I think if these "political prostitutes" are made to understand that if you decamp, you have to bid your time for at least four years, to be entitled for nomination", then the issue of decampment will be less and based more on "moral grounds"...

.... as against the current "cake sharing" mentality that is the motive for defection.
Even Mr. Nwobodo agreed as much to that mentality!
I just dont like people who "STAND FOR NOTHING".

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Babaji111(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
PDP OR APC....A THIEF IS A THIEF.....EFCC FEVER ALL OVER ;DPDP OR APC....A THIEF IS A THIEF.....EFCC FEVER ALL OVER
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by Naijiant: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC by oyatz(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
ZUBY77:
Since Buhari and his cronies are hell bent on tagging every PDP member a thief, everybody will move to APC.

Lets see how he handles that.
Apparently, Democracy in Nigeria is already dead.
It's only a matter of time before you see it.
The moment you start to gag everybody, even the opposition spokesman, obtaining usless court order from one Aboki to another, to keep them locked up, the others will end up in APC like Amaechi, Saraki, etc.

And for those kids shouting PDP is dead, you don't get it. PDP is turning to APC. So the dead people are shifting their Graves closer to the house. Sooner or later, the army will have to take over this shithole again. And we will be rolled back to 1970.

The PDP will not remain the same again.The OLD PDP wil die while the new PDP will emerge from its ashes to become the new champion and defender of the masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun / European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.