Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them (1198 Views)

Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / What Do Today's Men Want From Their Women? / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them by DVMtuppence(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
#Dedicated to single ladies#

Permit me to look at it from the woman’s aspect;

1. Lack of financial stability; most men get frustrated when a woman asks for money to pay the bills for their so much wants moreover, a lot of women have built the mindset that a women is never meant to be successful. She cannot even support him financially!

2. Lack of self confidence; A woman should never be rude to her husband, but should never let a man trample over her. A level of self confidence should be built.

3. Failure to get a life before marriage; a lot of women don’t build a life for themselves, they ‘wait for a man to come and make a life for them. *too bad.

4. Failure to add value; A woman should not expect her husband to see her as ‘something very important in his life if she has not added value to his life. I guess some women think bearing children is the only value they can add to their husband.

5. Low spiritual frequency; My dear woman, you sleep day and night. Its your husband that wakes you up to pray at all times and you expect him to worship you and see you as the goddess in his life? No, it doesn’t work that way.
Women, please work hard to deserve your husband’s praise…Men, please give the praise as at when due.

Original writer:
Cc:Popoola Precious.
http://humanrefinery.com/2016/01/08/five-major-reasons-why-men-see-their-wives-as-being-inferior-to-them/
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them by Allwility: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
OP there are lots of high flying women out there that are financially independent, top of their careers, Holy Ghost filled and tongue blasting (if you know what I mean). Yet some men will feel intimidated and not see them as equals. Some men are just full of themselves and need someone they can lord over to fan their egos.

Yes God created women as helpmates, that I agree. He didn't create them 'inferior' to their male counterparts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them by EfemenaXY: 6:08am On Mar 28, 2016
No one can make you feel 'inferior' unless you let them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them by missvera(f): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:
No one can make you feel 'inferior' unless you let them.
very right!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them by PinketteDawn: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Allwility:
OP there are lots of high flying women out there that are financially independent, top of their careers, Holy Ghost filled and tongue blasting (if you know what I mean). Yet some men will feel intimidated and not see them as equals. Some men are just full of themselves and need someone they can lord over to fan their egos.

Yes God created women as helpmates, that I agree. He didn't create them 'inferior' to their male counterparts.

Infact, that is why some men make their wives resign from their job so they can subdue them. They feel that if she is financially independent, they would not be able to control her as much as they want to. Some will even ask the women to be paying all their salary into their(the men's) bank accounts and even quote bible sef to support their demands. One thing I have learned in this life is that even a man who commits murder can find a bible quote which he can easily twist, to support and justify his actions.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them by marshalcarter: 6:05am On Mar 29, 2016
angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them by halfricanadian(f): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2016
So much for being an african woman cry cry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men See Their Women As Being Inferior To Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
So much for being an african woman cry cry

Your replies are cool....

But remember,......

You are not a woman!!

You are a Man!!!

I want you to Take Note....

(1) (Reply)

My Family / My Modern Day Definition Of Marriage / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.