Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family (1196 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family by lawani: 2:49pm On May 10, 2016
When my biological family rose against me and handed me over to Pastor Adeboye to be tormented until I submit to and embrace their born againism like a zombie, it was President George W Bush that made the drastic decision that saved me, the decision to dig in with his first daughter, Barbara Bush Junior under the leadership of President George H W Bush, the patriarch of the family, so while I was a lamb under the care of wolves, I was being watched over by the CIA, while I paid tithes and offerings to the RCCG as Pastor Adeboye went to a juju man to make me go insane, I was under the security of the CIA. While my mother was poisoning my food with poison intercepted and deadened by the CIA, while Bishop Oyedepo sent hired assassins after me and etc, I was fully secured by the CIA.

From when the Bush family dug in to save me, the whole of the US elite, other people like Evangelist Bonnke and many others joined the train one by one. While people come to my wall to insult me, the CIA people pass important information across to me, they work with like minded people in Nigeria who communicate with me via inbox and on my wall. These people do not insult me like many, including biological family and former friends come to my wall to do. They know without being told that I am doing something very important, so they assist any way they can.

While I was being dragged in the mud by Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, their cohorts, aided, abetted and facilitated by my biological family, Barbara Bush junior continued to pray that I will quickly get wise to her, the woman that have been waiting for me since the year 2000 when I was twenty year old and she was nineteen. On getting wise to her and mentioning her name in the public, the ladies I mistakenly asked for relationships one after the other, who then joined the Pastors and my biological family to run me down would of course instantly simmer down after comparing themselves to her and I would gain some credit. I did not get wise to her until maybe late 2013 and after we properly connected, she removed herself from social media, heaving a sigh of relief after the hectic work.

So I have a family but not the one you think. My next of kin is Barbara Bush jnr whose life would be ruined if I dropped dead now. The one person who would be most hit, worst hit, if I suffer any misfortune. The one whose life and destiny is intertwined with mine. That is my next of kin. The link I have with the people who saved me from being killed cheaply by Pastor Adeboye the way he killed Chief Bola Ige, Engnr Funsho Williams, General Sanni Abacha and a host of others. So that is the love of my life, the very first woman ever to be certain I am going to marry her. I have never sealed a marriage contract with any woman ever. Barbara is my first and only and when I settle down, become a man of great means and have a daughter, I will train her up to be an excellent model of womanhood, then find a serious minded young man to help achieve his dreams and he will marry my daughter. Definitely such a man will be around by that time, I will find such a man. I owe the universe that, to find such a man. Apart from that, if you have a daughter, you want to be sure she is in safe hands when you are gone and you would be looking for a serious minded and hardworking man to marry her. Nobody is more hardworking and more serious minded than I am. No one worked harder than I did in Ile Ife and no business man of my rank was approached by investors in Ile Ife more than I was. Unsolicited offers of investment from two bank managers and two millionaires in Ile Ife is an unparallelled testimonial but Adeboye blocked them all. The nincompoop with no grey matter. He never knew he was preparing his own gallows. He manipulated things to his heart's content, he never understood why he was prevented from killing me. Filth.

So once again, my other half is Barbara Bush without whom I can not function, without whom all sorts of women will be trampling on me in conjunction with my biological family, having a laugh. So, we are made for each other.
She and her family are who I want to keep happy. Not you

There are people who never doubted that I am a quality person, who never for a second waivered from that conviction despite the desperate and violent efforts of my biological family, Adeboye and etc. Those people are my family, we should all find ours. No matter, how good, how bad, how deficient, how perfect you are, you will always have family meaning people who believe in you, who are on thesame team with you.

Who I am totally meshed with is Barbara Bush jnr and we are both under the elders who have been watching Pastor Adeboye for decades even when we were toddlers, and also under the millions of good people in the army of God the creator who is going to reset the global society using Pastor Adeboye, the cannibal Pastor and his people as scapegoats. We are family with all the people who are the army of God.
Re: My Family by Dyt(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2016
Deep sigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family by scampy(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2016
hnmmmmm.
Re: My Family by Acidosis(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
someone should tie this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family by Dyt(f): 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
Acidosis:
someone would tie this man

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Family by Iffffffy(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2016
I'm sure the phone he used belongs to the nurse treating him in aro . How could she be so careless?

2 Likes

Re: My Family by lawani: 5:44pm On May 10, 2016
Iffffffy:
I'm sure the phone he used belongs to the nurse treating him in aro . How could she be so careless?

You lack proper home training and I am certain you will end up as a disgrace to your family
Re: My Family by lawani: 5:48pm On May 10, 2016
Acidosis:
someone would tie this man

Why? You have nothing intelligent on your wall. What drew you to this thread? I believe you should not be here. You are a complete idiot like the girl. You lack manners and any sort of good upbringing. Try to say things that are meaningful. Make your life meaningful.
Re: My Family by lawani: 6:06pm On May 10, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Why the teeth? Too many idiots on the loose. You are also a dead weight on humanity. Pity.
Re: My Family by Dyt(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2016
Iffffffy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
I can't laugh o
Re: My Family by keepingmum: 6:23pm On May 10, 2016
Yaba left escapee

1 Like

Re: My Family by lawani: 6:48pm On May 10, 2016
keepingmum:
Yaba left escapee

Explain what is insane in my post but you have no id, you are faceless while my id is on my monika and you can google me. I have done a lot that you have no steel in you to do. My name is there. Who are you? No id. When you have an identity and you start making sense you may be taken seriously. I am someone with id, a real person here and you are saying what I am saying is impossible? Why? Your brain is for your use.
Re: My Family by keepingmum: 6:53pm On May 10, 2016
If you argue with a madman, it is extremely probable that you will get the worst of it; for in many ways his mind moves all the quicker for not being delayed by the things that go with good judgment.

G.K. Chesterton..........wordsonamarble

1 Like

Re: My Family by taryour(f): 7:02pm On May 10, 2016
double post
Re: My Family by taryour(f): 7:03pm On May 10, 2016
Here is Definitely another one on the loose. eleyi gidi gan oo. them plenty for nairaland so ain't surprised.
Re: My Family by Acidosis(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2016
lawani:

Why? You have nothing intelligent on your wall. What drew you to this thread? I believe you should not be here. You are a complete idiot like the girl. You lack manners and any sort of good upbringing. Try to say things that are meaningful. Make your life meaningful.

I'll like to meet you bro. Are you in Lagos, Nigeria?
Re: My Family by lawani: 7:30pm On May 10, 2016
My job is to post, post and post until zero hour. Idiots will comment but my posts will serve its purpose. There is no way I can stop idiots from passing comments and most of them are faceless with no name or any form of id.
Re: My Family by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On May 10, 2016
Where's Tpiah when you need her
Re: My Family by sholay2011(m): 5:44am On Aug 29, 2016
shocked shocked grin grin grin undecided
Re: My Family by Abiagirl777(f): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin cheesy wink grin cheesy grin,so how's Barbara Bush now?
Do I also blame Buhari?

Re: My Family by lawani: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Barbara is always as beautiful as ever

(1) (Reply)

My Modern Day Definition Of Marriage / Can You Confirm The Bolded With Me And Give Me Advice? / Today's My Wife's Birthday, But I'm Seriously Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.