Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua (1257 Views)

Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua by gentle136(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua has revealed his prophecies for 2016. And he says Nigerians should pray for President Buhari. That he president will do everything to reject revaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure which he will not be able to resist. He also prophesied that there will be large scale scarcity, shortage of food. As a state, country, continent, we have to go back to the farm to arrest, to alleviate the forthcoming situation.

Re: Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua by brize(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pray for who? I rather pray for Idi Amin or at worst pray for satan

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua by ahaz: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin
brize:
guy u harsh o..you just sent me rolling on the floor grin
brize:
guy u harsh o..you just sent me rolling on the floor
Re: Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua by magmack: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
brize:

Hw can sombody pray for a barbaric godless beast like booooohhharrrri. OmG. ko ni da fun iyalaya anybody.
Re: Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua by dazdilijae(m): 1:12am On Jan 09, 2016
I m praying for him alright but that God takes over his mind and heart because his mind is going to destroy Nigeria as a country left to his ability.
A man who believes he is the only one right is obviously a ticking bomb to himself and the Nation
One with no fear is heartless so we truly need to pray for him

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua by gentle136(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2016
precisely bro that is d main reason We have to pray for him
Re: Pray For Buhari Says Pastor TB Joshua by chernest2002: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2016
I pray that Buhari will change and become a democrat and not a dictator as he is now.

(1) (Reply)

Obinna Akukwe: War In The Creeks As Buhari, Tompolo Alliance Crumbles / Meet These Nigerian Men Of Honor / A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.