Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,974 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) (1259 Views)

Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse / Subjecting INEC To TSA Will Be A Disaster – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) by femiakinbully(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2016
This is Tamburawa Bridge in Kano State.

the Base is almost Totally washed out .

This is the updated Facebook post from Nura Alkali:

In my earlier post about this bridge at Tamburawa, Kano State, i thought an engineer introduced the metal tubes beneath the concrete columns as a temporary solution. Four engineers later explained that the tubes are called piers and were part of the original design, and that this problem resulted from sand excavation on the river bed.
Therefore, i offer my unreserved apologies to the engineer who designed this bridge, and condemn the activities of those who endanger human life through unregulated sand excavation for commercial purposes. Also to blame are community leaders, such as village heads, who allow this in their domains. The FMW should do something before people die.

Source : Neurologist at ATBU Teaching Hospital Bauchi.

Re: A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2016
shocked WTF!!!
Re: A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) by alabiphorlarsha: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Olorun o shocked shocked .... lalasticlala ....
Re: A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) by delishpot: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2016
I hope this message will get to the people in charge.
Re: A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2016
northerner frovlem tongue
Re: A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) by vicado74: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2016
cc Seun & Lalasticlala pls help move to FP till it gets to necessary authorities ...
Re: A Disaster Waiting To Happen Tamburawa Bridge, Kano State (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
vicado74:
cc Seun & Lalasticlala pls help move to FP till it gets to necessary authorities ...

https://www.nairaland.com/2987318/photo-tamburawa-bridge-kano-collapse

(1)

Trow Back Prophesy That Came To Fulfillment Yesterday / Igbo Reawaken Forum- Needful Negotiation And Repostion Of Ndigbo In Centre / EFCC Arrest Popular Nigerian Blogger Over Publication He Made Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.