Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza (55537 Views)

Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by princeade86(m): 4:29am On Jan 09, 2016
NA WA O.
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by JLM(f): 4:32am On Jan 09, 2016
humanbeing6th:
igbo crimal ways was legendary back to back from drug trafficking to baby factory to ritual to stealing in shoprite, iyalaya agbari ojuku, buhari ti take over, oma deal pelu gbogbo yin, fucck dat shiit!

Anoda yoruba illiterate referring to warri as "igboland". Which school did these yorubas attend sef? The same thing happened when I was in camp. As educated as the westerners are, they keep telling people from akwaibom, benue, cross river that they speak igbo. Infact some can kill demselves arguing. I grew up n also schooled in the north, the so-called illiterate North, yet we were well educated to the point of knowing all ethnic groups and their languages.

Yorubas still live on oral tradition, I.e what their parents told dem. They can't even travel out of their states to gain some important cultural education. Am so sick of this display of iliteracy. Even from so-called western 1st class graduates!!

3 Likes

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2016
dis Op u be big liar oooo....dats is not shoprite in warrri,
dat should be one of dose shops close to effurun round about..
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 09, 2016
And whr is the WHY?!
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Uwa2000(m): 5:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Shehucom:
This is madness, they didn't just steal, they also destroyed properties. This is madness, but who do we blame? And I hope some arrest has been made
is it the right people will be arrested, that it the issue now.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by iphex(m): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2016
humanbeing6th:
igbo crimal ways was legendary back to back from drug trafficking to baby factory to ritual to stealing in shoprite, iyalaya agbari ojuku, buhari ti take over, oma deal pelu gbogbo yin, fucck dat shiit!

Nigga the youths in question ain't IGBOs. So stop the ranting
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by iphex(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Stylvnero:

Yeah you right. I don't think the Op has been to shoprite to know how its like
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by AdeniyiA(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Still searching for the shoprite ...
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by iphex(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2016
JLM:

Anoda yoruba illiterate referring to warri as "igboland". Which school did these yorubas attend sef? The same thing happened when I was in camp. As educated as the westerners are, they keep telling people from akwaibom, benue, cross river that they speak igbo. Infact some can kill demselves arguing. I grew up n also schooled in the north, the so-called illiterate North, yet we were well educated to the point of knowing all ethnic groups and their languages.

Yorubas still live on oral tradition, I.e what their parents told dem. They can't even travel out of their states to gain some important cultural education. Am so sick of this display of iliteracy. Even from so-called western 1st class graduates!!

The dude is a crazily dull to the extent he doesn't know where IBGOs occupy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by bayinq25(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Alove1:
This is the height of social misbehavior. Because you're an indigene of a place does not place you above the law when you feel what's rightfully yours has been denied you. I bet the shops looted were those of perceived non-indigenes.

Every part of Nigeria is guilty of this injustice from the north to the east but we'll condemn xenophobia in South Africa while it happens even in our very own streets.
Undiluted truth,spot on.we're the biggest culprits in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by bayinq25(m): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2016
humanbeing6th:
grin
humanbeing6th:
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by bayinq25(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2016
illiad1:

This will never happen in Igbo land

Because we work hard and never of lazy stock
I thought you always claim delta is part of biafra...hmmmm
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by bayinq25(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2016
JLM:

They're biafrans aren't they?
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by bayinq25(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2016
iphex:

Nigga the youths in question ain't IGBOs. So stop the ranting
But you always claim they're biafrans now!
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by stchinedu: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Techsupport:
This is Shoprite warri....?
I thought I was the only one with that question
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by agrovick(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2016
JLM:

The fact that you are making generalizations based on the few people you've met speaks of the quality of your education. Clap yourself

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by lukasa: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2016
All u yoruba cows on dis forum,u r getting me really pissed.Ow come u guys can't differentiate between SE and SS,anytime u hear delta u wud say its ibo,trully appauling.As for what happened at d shoprite,it was a fracas between d ousted uvwie locac govt chairman(Henry Baro) and a naval rating.This should b his waterloo.Heads would most def roll.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by agrovick(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2016
All these lazy mofos that find it difficult to work for their own money

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by agrovick(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Carowline:
You guys keep mixing it up. Warri is not the host community of Shoprite... Its in Effurun, Uvwie LGA.

Uvwie is the den of shenanigans and vices, but due to the popularity of Warri and due to its closeness to Warri, it is assumed to be Warri...

#tears... Spoiling my hometown.
Una doh
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by egeoffery: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2016
The worst part of it is that those who perpetrated the act would not suffer it but their generation unborn will come an inherit the evil deeds of their fathers suffering from one problem or the other... I can't wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by McPerry(f): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Chaiii Warri! Warri!! Their fadaaaaa......sorry,their dad.
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by perewesley(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
iphex:

Yeah you right. I don't think the Op has been to shoprite to know how its like

Shop rite doing damage control....preventing people from taking pictures .....

However, check the link below for pictures

http://pulse.ng/local/in-delta-thugs-destroy-shops-go-on-looting-spree-at-warri-shoprite-photos-id4536997.html
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Vondoola: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Techsupport:

No it's a nearby plaza
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by segun5A(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Nigeria is really messed up

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by henryutd(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Reaping the effect of PDP 16 years in government.
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by MyGeneration(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2016
I wonder what shoprite was looking for in warri?
a centre known for ethnic clashes, tribal wars, militancy and other criminal vices, even outside there states there boys and girls behave like touts then imagine how they would act in there states... let them keep it up sha, there only source of hope oil is loosing value, very soon they would start kidnapping themselves.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Kposkila: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2016
Techsupport:
Not @ all, this is a shoping plaza adjacent to shoprite, one described by OP as owned by an honourable, it's pathetic any way, on new year day shoprite be like effurun mrkt, na so I just find d nearest exit, cos with excessive large crowd anything can happen!

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Nowenuse: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Igbos are double-mouthed people and that is why they will never get their Biafra.
U people always claim that SS and SE are one and were only divided by the creation of South-south, yet u are now denying the Deltans that they are not igbos.
Yes i know that warri indigenes are not igbos, but other Delta indigenes are igbos. So, since u people claim they (Delta state) are Biafrans, they are now same people with u, so share in their crimes and defend them, just the same way u want them to share their oil and your Biafra with u. Its simple sense.

Boko haram is not operating in hausa land and most of its members are not hausas or fulanis, they are mostly Kanuri people. But u will never hear the Hausas denying and dissociating from the Kanuris. This is why the North is more united irrespective of their ethnic diversities.

Foolish igbos. Foolish southernerns.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by holaralph(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Wowww these are absurd comments from some people anyway, I have 2 things to comment. 1. I have an igbo friend who happened to be my best friend he is from Anambra State Nnewi North to be precise, he told me this before He traveled to SA that when he was still working with an oil company in PH, though have forgotten the place he mentioned but he told me that they use to take boat before getting to the community where the Oil company is. He said the particular job he got was sold to him by one of the community guy that ought to have been the one working, He as well told me that the ppl in that area are extremely lazy bones that all they do is go around the company get employment and sell the space to other people and they will lavish the money on drinks and women yet they will be blaming the govt so am not surprise seeing this News. 2. I was watching World Igbo Day in Chicago, where His Excellency Nnamdi Kanu was addressing the Great audience that the igbos owns all SS, The Question is this why are my igbo Brothers and sisters denying their brothers that as wrecked havoc on that area ( stealing ) Here is the Question are you ( igbo) denying them now because they steal and try to rape their victim. But if it happened to be another news am sure you won't say they are not igbos that they are from SS not SE..... MY VIEW
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by WafiJoe(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Techsupport:
Learn how to read. It's a useful skill

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by WafiJoe(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Earlier today in shoprite Effurun unscrupulous youths numbering more than 70 identified as the suspended boys of a popular local government chairman invaded the mall and carted away with properties worth milllions,goods were also destroyed.

A popular plaza at the refinery junction belonging to a serving honorable was not spared as properties belonging to shop owners were either destroyed or massively looted.

One of the owners of the shop said,before she came back she met an eyesore as many of her goods were looted away,and sum of #400,000 was stolen also.

At the same plaza a shop owner that deals on wristwatch could not count her loss as the hoodlums destroyed her properties and carted away with her expensive wrist watches,she said she even escaped been raped by one of the hoodlum who had already pulled of his shirt in an attempt to rape her.

Another shop owner at the plaza who happens to be the caretaker lamented his loss as his car was destroyed and money inside his shop stolen by these youths who carried Knifes,cutlasses,daggers and other violent weapons.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-see-atrocities-youths-committed.html

Bros I know you want clicks but your photos, story and headline do not tally. take it easy.
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by WafiJoe(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Stylvnero:

Read before making comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.