Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza (55674 Views)

Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by iamhorseman(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Earlier today in shoprite Effurun unscrupulous youths numbering more than 70 identified as the suspended boys of a popular local government chairman invaded the mall and carted away with properties worth milllions,goods were also destroyed.

A popular plaza at the refinery junction belonging to a serving honorable was not spared as properties belonging to shop owners were either destroyed or massively looted.

One of the owners of the shop said,before she came back she met an eyesore as many of her goods were looted away,and sum of #400,000 was stolen also.

At the same plaza a shop owner that deals on wristwatch could not count her loss as the hoodlums destroyed her properties and carted away with her expensive wrist watches,she said she even escaped been raped by one of the hoodlum who had already pulled of his shirt in an attempt to rape her.

Another shop owner at the plaza who happens to be the caretaker lamented his loss as his car was destroyed and money inside his shop stolen by these youths who carried Knifes,cutlasses,daggers and other violent weapons.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-see-atrocities-youths-committed.html
not everything we blame government for...they lack home training...na only them poor.?no be their mate dey hustle for go slow,learning 1 or 2 things..?they are just lazy...
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by law3nity2: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2016
This must b Shop-Left!
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2016
I wouldn't blame them..

When our politicians are siphoning large sums of money and hoarding jobs, why won't such things like these happen...

Mchew
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by justjify(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2016
obailala:
Not only the shoprite mall was attacked, other shops around around the area were also attacked.

We want to see the attacked shoprite, shikena!
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by MyGeneration(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2016
holaralph:
Wowww these are absurd comments from some people anyway, I have 2 things to comment. 1. I have an igbo friend who happened to be my best friend he is from Anambra State Nnewi North to be precise, he told me this before He traveled to SA that when he was still working with an oil company in PH, though have forgotten the place he mentioned but he told me that they use to take boat before getting to the community where the Oil company is. He said the particular job he got was sold to him by one of the community guy that ought to have been the one working, He as well told me that the ppl in that area are extremely lazy bones that all they do is go around the company get employment and sell the space to other people and they will lavish the money on drinks and women yet they will be blaming the govt so am not surprise seeing this News. 2. I was watching World Igbo Day in Chicago, where His Excellency Nnamdi Kanu was addressing the Great audience that the igbos owns all SS, The Question is this why are my igbo Brothers and sisters denying their brothers that as wrecked havoc on that area ( stealing ) Here is the Question are you ( igbo) denying them now because they steal and try to rape their victim. But if it happened to be another news am sure you won't say they are not igbos that they are from SS not SE..... MY VIEW
in ur stup1d mind u think u made sense, there is a difference between SS---igbo land and SE.
We igbos never for once argued warri with anybody, the only place we consider is Asaba/ Anioma area.
I noticed u stup1d yorubas foolishly brought igbos into it, fvck all of u.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by holaralph(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2016
MyGeneration:

in ur stup1d mind u think u made sense, there is a difference between SS---igbo land and SE.
We igbos never for once argued warri with anybody, the only place we consider is Asaba/ Anioma area.
I noticed u stup1d yorubas foolishly brought igbos into it, fvck all of u.
. Nitwit Really? Go and search for ( World Igbo day On youtube) there You will understand what am talking. I don't talk off point or off fact...... Its a Video 1 is about 16minutes lenght and another is about 53minutes lenght
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by zudozz: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2016
those places dont look like warri shorprite
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Jumeeeeesal(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Is this change we've been hopin to c frm apc?
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by MyGeneration(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
zudozz:
those places dont look like warri shorprite
thats d surrounding the thread showing d warri shoprite damages in on front page just go down.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Phobia1: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
nd dey b shoutin dose away shud kom bak ohm nd invest. Invest kor Harvest ni
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Kirigidi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Carowline:
You guys keep mixing it up. Warri is not the host community of Shoprite... Its in Effurun, Uvwie LGA.

Uvwie is the den of shenanigans and vices, but due to the popularity of Warri and due to its closeness to Warri, it is assumed to be Warri...

#tears... Spoiling my hometown.
It's just dat many non-natives or residents don't knw d differnce btw Warri nd Effurun (Uvwie). Many of d companies nd infrastructures pipo attribute to Warri to day ar actualy located in Uvwie, e.g. Warri Refinery (Ekpan-Uvwie), PTI (Effurun-Uvwie), Shoprite (Effurun-Uvwie), FUPRE (Effurun-Uvwie), PPMC Depot (Ekpan-Uvwie), Nigerian Army Barracks (Effurun-Uvwie), Nigerian Airforce Barracks (Effurun-Uvwie), Enerhen Junction (Effurun-Uvwie) Airport Road (Effurun-Uvwie), NNPC Housing Estate (Ekpan-Uvwie), Golden Tullip Hotels (Effurun-Uvwie), and numerous oil and gas servicing/logistics companies. Uvwie youths need serious re-orientatn and self-discipline!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by cybriz82(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmm.naija! Dis 1 say 400k wz stolen inside her shop.dis 1 say so so amount wz stolen inside hz car also..anoda 1 will stl cme out n say 1.2million wz stolen inside her shop also,una lies dn begin dey quench hell fire small small.
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by cybriz82(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmm.naija! Dis 1 say 400k wz stolen inside her shop.dis 1 say so so amount wz stolen inside hz car also..anoda 1 will stl cme out n say 1.2million wz stolen inside her shop also,una lies dn begin dey quench hell fire small small.d issue nw is dat evn if d police arrest dem.d money go dn already enter voicemail.may God help us all.Amen.
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by erumena(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Techsupport:
This is Shoprite warri....?

I tire o! Bloggers & forced traffic
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by ManuelRichard(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
DUMB POST........!!!

please ignore d op.....# looking fr cheap publicity.....

its true that hoodlums were mobilised by d ex- chairman of d host community to shoprite..following sm differences...but doz pix up there..?@ op u self tink am na....

DAT ain't shoprite naa.......just sm shops in front of ur fathers ancient cmpd.......al in a bid to complete ur half baked story....#next tym,kip ur facts straight..
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by guysis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
nwachinemelu:
OMG....That's wickedness! Buhari should pls b fast in setting up d pencil manufacturing company so they can employ this youth. In fact the street is finally taking over!
pencil industry would be in 2018 grin
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
mcpat:
Sometimes i sit and wonder how the 'men of the creek' can be so gullible when they have everything going for them.

- CSR from major E&P

- Amnesty payments from FG

- Priority when applying for oil and gas jobs among others.

Channel this unproductive time into getting a degree or learning a craft and see how the SS region will soar!

-higher quota when applying for scholarship

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by HDoc(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dis OP nor try@all............Where shoprite 4 d picture?
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by Dynamite02: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2016
JLM:

Anoda yoruba illiterate referring to warri as "igboland". Which school did these yorubas attend sef? The same thing happened when I was in camp. As educated as the westerners are, they keep telling people from akwaibom, benue, cross river that they speak igbo. Infact some can kill demselves arguing. I grew up n also schooled in the north, the so-called illiterate North, yet we were well educated to the point of knowing all ethnic groups and their languages.

Yorubas still live on oral tradition, I.e what their parents told dem. They can't even travel out of their states to gain some important cultural education. Am so sick of this display of iliteracy. Even from so-called western 1st class graduates!!
Don't mind them! when I say I'm going to warri from lag ..they'll will say "you the go village"? , I'll have to start explaining to them that my village is 4hrs journey(within delta) from warri .
Lack of exposure......at least make them buy map hang for wall them nor gree
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by virginchaser(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Somrthing kept telling me the location was wrong, Warri - Effurun.
But by the way, what did the military barrack neighbour do to avert the attack?
Re: Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza by jayfierce(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Some pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos / Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.