Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp (1317 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe / Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by hayzee545(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Officials of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), has claimed ignorance of the N100m given to their party to gather support for the erstwhile president, Goodluck Jonathan during last year presidential election.

The party's National Chairman, Chief Olu Falae, has admitted that he collected N100 million from the former chairman, Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

A Senior Official of SDP, who was also the National Publicity Secretary Abdul Isia claimed Olu Falae only announced a donation of N5Million from an undisclosed PDP Chieftain.

Isia stated that Fale's admission of a receiving N100M from PDP came as a 'rude shock'

It was reliably gathered that Falae, a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) got N100 million from the N260 million given to Anenih by the office of the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd).

Falae while speaking with News Telegraph said that, the money was purely an interparty affair between the PDP and the Social Democratic Party (SDP), which he is the National Chairman. The former presidential candidate said the money was given to the SDP to effectively campaign for the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. According to him, in the build up to the 2015 general elections, the PDP and SDP entered into working agreement.

His words: “In the build up to the presidential election, the PDP approached the SDP which I chaired. The then ruling party solicited for our support in order for President Goodluck Jonathan to win the March 28 presidential election. “Anenih related with me as the chairman of the PDP BoT and I did same as the SDP National Chairman. He wrote to me as PDP BoT chairman and I wrote back as SDP National Chairman stating conditions/terms for the alliance.

I have the record. “It is true that N100 million was given to my party to endorse and work for the Jonathan’s candidature in the 2015 election. We used the money for that purpose and we effectively campaigned for the PDP since we did not have presidential candidate in the election. The money was not for me.

“Thank God I’m a retired civil servant. I have all the documents to prove all that transpired between the two parties.” The former Finance Minister stated that there was no way he could know that the money was from arms fund. “With all the money PDP has and having spent 16 years in power, how would I know that the money was from the arms deal? No reference was made to the arms deal. So, they should not bring me into the arms issue.

Source: http://olumoonline.com/2016/01/08/olu-falae-did-not-deliver-dasukigate-n100-to-party-sdp/
Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Khd95(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
And dis gee was kidnapped ba?
Not knowing he was a yam eater too

4 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Businessideas: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2016
This is not the kind of yam my Akure people love to eat.

4 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by irondome: 1:42am On Jan 09, 2016
He needs to be rekidnapped again. I am sure one of those who disbursed the $100m must have arranged the previous kidnap

5 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Jlow2: 1:51am On Jan 09, 2016
even u olu falae, u even stole frm ur own party, why wont u be kidnapped.

5 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by kaypound(m): 2:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Baba falae....U even short changed your party members when the yam was given to you.
I'm sure your party members will be saying thank God now that they didn't eat bulk of yam with you. No wonder Jonathan lost the election ....many of the people he shared the money to work for him just pocketed it.

Olu Falae ......Greedy agbaya...ole-onijekuje

8 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Wyttcat: 2:37am On Jan 09, 2016
I knew the old man had his hand where it shouldn't, and he should be locked up.

Yoruba should be making mental record of these useless agbayas to stop them from selling Yorubaland. Fayose, Falae, FFK, Fasheun and the rest should be picked up.

5 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by fistonati(m): 2:47am On Jan 09, 2016
U mean he's a dasukite ?

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Yhinkss(m): 3:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Abeg all these stupid and irresponsible elders should be rounded up into kirikiri to go and spend their remaining limited time there.
Haba, these trash bins still milking the young generation not wanting anything to fall off their mouth.
No plea bargain
No mercy.
No peace for the wicked

4 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 09, 2016
If this is true then I'm so disappointed. Falae is one man I respect. I see him as a well disciplined man. Nawao undecided
Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Keegan: 4:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Eyah! See greed in action, pocketed 95% and left just 5% for the party. Eleriibu gbogbo.
Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by GeeOh(f): 4:34am On Jan 09, 2016
This shuld nt b a problem,make d party sef leave am make him face him problem.
Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by EternalTruths: 4:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Never trust the so called sophisticated ones

See how this sophisticated elder betrayed Jonathan by not giving his party what was meant for them to use and sensitize their people on the dangerous rebranding of the Cattleman of Daura by the modern Afonja.

I hope he can see how his action has seen his people being outsmarted and suffering under the dictatorial government of the Cattleman of Daura angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2848777/buharis-budget-consolidation-coruption-remi
Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by otokx(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2016
What a big shame?
Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2016
He gave it to his kidnappers as ransome. Sorry sdp, one chance falae
Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by phemmie06(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2016
Pa as an elderly state man it simply means that you outsmart the likes Osoba in your party. Butter was only spread on your bread. I think this is wahala unlike Ladoja who might not go down alone cos it was not spent by him alone. You spent party fund alone.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Chop alone, die alone. He will serve his jail term alone upon found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2016
SirJeffry:
If this is true then I'm so disappointed. Falae is one man I respect. I see him as a well disciplined man. Nawao undecided
...sorry to tell you you have a flaw judgement about Falae. I have hated him since the era of Structural Adjustment Programme...
Re: Olu Falae Did Not Deliver #dasukigate N100m To Party- sdp by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Ole gbe, ole gba.

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry Didn't Praise Buhari At World Economy Forum Here Is What He Said / Before The "CHANGE" - What I Saw This Morning / See How Army Destroyed Homes In Makurdi Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.