Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit (4053 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 2:52am On Jan 09, 2016
The 21 time Grand Slam been cooling off since the Year Kicked in, as she Prepares for the return of the grand Slam calendar.

Serena shared this Photo above to her 2.6m followers. she captioned it.
serenawilliamsShe's got Glow up ✨✨

Williams Begin the Defence of her Australian Open title between 18 - 31 Jan 2016.

ALSO READ:
Barcelona Demolish Espanyol in Copa Del Rey, as Messi Scores Double and a Brilliant Free Kick(VIDEO):http://www./2016/01/barcelona-demolish-espanyol-in-copa-del.html

SEE Photo HERE:http://www./2016/01/serena-williams-shows-of-her-juicy-boob.html

Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by Defaramade(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Boob or Booty
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Defaramade:
Boob or Booty
any one you call it
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by cruzita(f): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2016
she is not looking bad .still gat some feminine shape
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by hatux: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Oh boy!
Drake dey enjoy o...smiley
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
she is not looking bad .still gat some feminine shape
oshey!!!
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
hatux:
Oh boy!

Drake dey enjoy o...smiley
you want some too??
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by sinaj(f): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Serena ma Rose models kiss
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by hatux: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2016
creebhills:
you want some too??
I wouldn't mind smiley, like you gon provide me one..undecided

grin
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by Houseofglam7(f): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2016
She still gat it!
Unlike some chichi igbo gal/dude!!!
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Houseofglam7:
She still gat it!
Unlike some chichi igbo gal/dude!!!
hmmm i beg you shed more light on the subject

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2016
hatux:
I wouldn't mind smiley, like you gon provide me one..undecided

grin
olonsho full every where pick your choice
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by Houseofglam7(f): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2016
creebhills:

hmmm i beg you shed more light on the subject
You dunno chichi igbo the footballer?
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Houseofglam7:

You dunno chichi igbo the footballer?
not too familiar with female footballers

yawkss moeny cant change everything sometimes
she is nothing to write home about ,
tom boy in the building
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by hatux: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2016
creebhills:

olonsho full every where pick your choice
Hmm! Abeg no spoil me, I'm still a baby osmiley
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2016
hatux:
Hmm! Abeg no spoil me, I'm still a baby osmiley
na so dem they talk . baby fit give birth to baby too nah
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by Danielle22(f): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2016
:Boobs or Booty...anyway she looks good!!
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Danielle22:
:Boobs or Booty...anyway she looks good!!
thats why i love her
mmmm
Re: Serena Williams Shows Of Her Juicy Boobs In An American Flag Swimsuit by creebhills(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
creebhills:
thats why i love her
mmmm
i seee

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor "MUONAGO COLLINS" Shares Family Picture / Adele Celebrates 32nd Birthday As She Bounces Back From Marriage Breakdown (Pix) / Timaya Daughter's Clocks 8 Today, Celebrates In Pillow Dress. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.