Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters (26082 Views)

Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Flavour’s Two Daughters Kiss Each Other (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by duduade: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
Beautiful family, this is the kind of lovely family u get when you get married to a godly woman.

Because of the church background thingy.....

Iffahear...
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Grundig: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
The cmments and opinions will change if people knew she's separated and possibly divorced now
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by tania28(f): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
mekanaky:
I should be celebrated today. Another completed 365dys cycle. hbd to me. Show me some love pals
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by tamquezee(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
yemoxyl:
Are the girls twins?

Wait lemme check if I still have her number
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by excellentmomma(f): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Grundig:
The cmments and opinions will change if people knew she's separated and possibly divorced now

Will it change for the man too? You are still living in 600BC

Lovely family jare, the younger girl is a copy of her grandma.
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Grundig: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
excellentmomma:

Will it change for the man too? You are still living in 600BC

Lovely family jare, the younger girl is a copy of her grandma.
Madam,You obviously misread and misunderstood my comment. But hey, Nevermind though
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
The youngest lady there is a natural model. Kendall jenner
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by KanwuliaJara: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Vivly(f): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
^^^^^ grin grin grin
I swear
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Seventeen(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
hotnsexy4christ:
, my friend stop painting the lady black, so the husband do not not she has domineering spirit bfor. Marrying her abi. Abeg give us another excuse why the idiot left those children. Men and foolish excuses .
my dear oo, i de always talk am say.. Women don suffer. Left her for her agressive and domineering wayz indeed. Men and their silly excuses. They are alwayz innocent, we are the jezebels... Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
Hmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed
Haba. cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by hotnsexy4christ(f): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
wheredemdey:

Are you married??

Have you lived in the same house with woman for 5months straight up.....not weekend visit...i mean full time??

Kindly answer these questions so we can proceed.

*modified*
Apologies...just realised you are a lady....u win...discussing with you as regards this topic is useless....u win.
good.
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Seventeen:
my dear oo, i de always talk am say.. Women don suffer. Left her for her agressive and domineering wayz indeed. Men and their silly excuses. They are alwayz innocent, we are the jezebels... Mtcheeew
my sister God will help us, seriously when a man is tired of a woman he look for a silly excuse to dump her, like he did not see those characters bfor marrying her. We should just be prayerfull for God to give us our own man that will love our weaknesses.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by julie14: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nyc
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by PrettyGaby(f): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=wheredemdey post=41811702]

Nothing godly about the woman or family...the husband left her due to her aggressive and domineering ways.....i know cos the man is a family friend.

The woman has anger issues....ask around[/quote

Hian! Niggy, na wa for you o. Men sha, I fear una.
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by cococandy(f): 3:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Nice pic. Fine woman wink
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by mamagee3(f): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2016
[size=18pt]She still looks good as a mother. cheesy cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Cossy Orjiakor Denies Assault Claims By Fiancé - He Has Anger Issues — (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.