Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies (36614 Views)

Hottest African First Ladies / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by girlfriendsnatc: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2016
makzeze:
13- The late Mrs. STELLA OBASANJO

14- Hajia TURAI YAR’ADUA

15- Dame PATIENCE FAKABELEMA JONATHAN

16- Mrs. AISHA BUHARI

So far Hajia Turai Yaradua is the prettiest and classiest 1st Lady in Nigeria's history kiss kiss kiss kiss! Shows late President Yaradua really had exquisite taste and eye for beta tins. Abeg wu ger Hajia Turai nomba, eye wan marry ah .
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by stabilizer: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2016
They are all cute but none of them fine reach my Mum who is the first lady of my world..
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by Willy7(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2016
nkemdi89:
Don't worry my husband will join the lists of first lady(husband) cos I will be the first female president.
Amen sister.but please get rid of that can star beside you so that we know who or what is actually talking.We don't want another repetition of drunken sailors in aso rock.
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by daroz(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2016
wink
Landmark445:
self-service with their pics
Sorry, I no be you
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by zudozz: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2016
just dey imagine how baba go b ontop this woman especially when im dey come? hahahahaaaa

E go dey speak in toungue..KAI KAJIKWO..BUGASHI..MENINI. KAI. WANNA SWEET NO BE SMOL...KAI WALAHI.!

Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by Blow074: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice, may good fortunes also find you and that special woman in your life
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by shepherd77: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omeny:

Didn't u see she was listed amongst Nig first Ladies?
Where is ur mother?
Bastard!
If your own mum there. Oh i forgot you're a product of a baby factory.

Bastard.
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by nkemdi89(f): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Willy7:
Amen sister.but please get rid of that can star beside you so that we know who or what is actually talking.We don't want another repetition of drunken sailors in aso rock.
Lol you wicked, so you don't believe a woman can rule Nigeria abi?
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by Maghan37: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
shepherd77:
Who is patience Jonathan?

A comedian, an artist, a widow or just someone.
She is a professor of grammar. grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by lloydpras: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Spybradd:

the taste of a paedopille,yea right..

Na you type that one oo lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by Spybradd: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
shepherd77:

Where is your own mum.

Oh i forgot you we manufactured at a baby factory. Your serial number is sn-omoale-009

Bastard.

SEE PAINMENT ooo..
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by Candybob(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Only one was unforgetably remarkable...

Mama Peace!
Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by Willy7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
nkemdi89:

Lol you wicked, so you don't believe a woman can rule Nigeria abi?
I believe o,just that we don't want a repetition of the last adminstration, if you know what I mean......winks..

Re: Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies by Drgleave: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
It's about me because i'm the one taking it as a longterm objective. Like every other objective of mine, i work to achieve it. The means doesnt matter, it's the end people care about. I might be Elected or simply Inducted but the achievement is all that matters.

UnimkeAk:

na beans? u feel say na 4 mouth.

This isn't just abt you but to all the youths including myself that sit in their houses & give timeline to get into elective positions .
People don't just wake up and grab power; you have to start nw,
work 4 it so that maybe by 2050/60 you might be due 4 it.

Fashola At Nnamdi Azikiwe's Burial Site In Onitsha (Photos) / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nigerians To Protest Over Reopening Of Lekki Tollgate / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation