Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old (95526 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Gang Raped In Russia By 4 Drunk Men / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer / SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by DANDONdGreat(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Well I thank God that she is not a Nigerian girl.

A Nigerian girl will surport her parents to lie.
Even what the guys did not do she will say they did.

She would do all she she could to get money from the guys' pasrents or the guys would rust in jail for the offence they never commit.

9ja girls I hail Una

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Phero(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Na wa o, Her mates are in University, she is in junior sec school and being banged by 3 guys, when she is in her twenties she will graduate to uncountable (pray she repents). God help us and tht is someone's future wife and mother o.
The parents shld stop crying and try and do a better job of raising their children (if it's nt too late)
shut up there!!! u wan lie say u never collect konji b4 na so una dey form person wet do 3some and person wey do am with one partner formication is fornication
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by uchennamani(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
spafu:

Oga lawyer, this is a simple case, as simple as charge and bail. If you say consensual sex between two or more teenager is a rape then we will need to ask for refund from the lecturer that wasted their time putting you through this rigorousness of passing through their faculty and not be able to replicate the knowledge passed to you. Who raped who in the case of two minors? And why have all the men I mentioned not facing trial for rape? Abeg carrying your Solicitor in brief go elsewhere my brother.
okay!
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by rev2214(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Case closed, the girl talk true
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by kay29000(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
espn:
At least she didn't lie..not like some liars!

Yes o! So many girls have lied and destroyed some people's lives in the past.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by HaneefahRN(f): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Phero:
shut up there!!! u wan lie say u never collect konji b4 na so una dey form person wet do 3some and person wey do am with one partner formication is fornication
I didn't want to reply u at first but decided to. I guess u're one of the frustrated souls seeking someone to take it out on. I'av seen u but u haven't made any sense wc is expected of a rabies dog.
Are u trying to form holier than thou? Run along boy, u can ask ur sisters those stupid questions. Ode.
U can continue ur manifestation of madness, I'm certain u will, but u're duly ignored henceforth.
An advice tho, next time u mention me, pls seek ur brain first, pple who think wt their anus disgust me.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by timunstopable: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
What of statutory rape

The girl isnt legal
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Phero(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I didn't want to reply u at first but decided to. I guess u're one of the frustrated souls seeking someone to take it out on. I'av seen u but u haven't made any sense wc is expected of a rabies dog.
Are u trying to form holier than thou? Run along boy, u can ask ur sisters those stupid questions. Ode.
U can continue ur manifestation of madness, I'm certain u will, but u're duly ignored henceforth.
An advice tho, next time u mention me, pls seek ur brain first, pple who think wt their anus disgust me.
story... if u think u just made sense u are on a long thing
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by shegjazz: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abeg who get Nokia 3310 charger here

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by muhakeem(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
espn:
lol.. no..hakeem? Name sake!
egbon good evening
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by spoman: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na longer throat dey worry de girl, she wan taste everything wey dey under pant.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Udofire(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=niggi4life post=41802490]my biitch ex gf lost her virginity at the age of 14.
Well, it wasn't even me who banged her first at 16 undecided
[/quote
why the anger then?
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by 2sizzlin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
grad2012:
At 16. Wats d rush sometin yo will grow old and get married and do do do till u tier ehn. Oga goon,she dint even have sex with one she just had to have two men at d sametime. I just womder that if at that age she is doing all this only God knows what she will do when she gets older.
She will repent when she gets older wink

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
niggi4life:
yes, I was 20 then wink
paapa!!you no dey shame şef #smh! so where's the girl now? on the loose, and ofcos you don't care.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Sunnydblazer(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2016
things are happening ooooo
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by King44(m): 1:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Some guys here are busy throwing blames at d girl when ur so called innocent sister is at d back door things overdose of it at are tender age even u urself as for me I no pray make I born girl
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Abudu2000:
she has been begged by the two guys parents or so so she wanna save them from going to prison.I have seen cases like this where the girl later refutes the accusation against the defendants to allow the case die down

Maybe you are right (comment for warri boi)
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by buzzmania(m): 3:05am On Jan 10, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
Its a Ghanaian babe undecided, am not surprised..........
Na part of dia 'culture' b d@.....
A typical Ghanaian babe will be your girlfriend and at the same time 'serve' every male around you, including your pman if e no stand well....... Funniest part is you sef go service her mama, sis and female friends join.....You don't need to approach them, they will come funra won.........
To them, Its No Big Deal....
Shut ur filthy trap biitch!! You might be worse off
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Babaken(m): 4:18am On Jan 10, 2016
just imagine this kind fucking case.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Yehman1(m): 4:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Hadecaller:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-wasn’t-gang-raped-i-agreed-to-have-sex-with-them-16-yr-old-tells-police
end time girl consenting to end time sex, instead of focusing on her books
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Hadecaller(f): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2016
Hadecaller:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-wasn’t-gang-raped-i-agreed-to-have-sex-with-them-16-yr-old-tells-police
can't believe my topic making ftp
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Adminisher: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2016
espn:
At least she didn't lie..not like some liars!

This is still rape if the girl is sixteen. If any of the senior students involved is older than 18, only God will save him from jail.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by karyurdey(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2016
grad2012:
At 16. Wats d rush sometin yo will grow old and get married and do do do till u tier ehn. Oga goon,she dint even have sex with one she just had to have two men at d sametime. I just womder that if at that age she is doing all this only God knows what she will do when she gets older.

if only u won't lie, at 16, how many guys have u slept with ?
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by grad2012(f): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2016
karyurdey:

if only u won't lie, at 16, how many guys have u slept with ?
you mean how many guys did I sleep with at the age of 16?
My dear I sleept with none.I hope I answered your question correctly and if you don't believe me well there's nothing I can do about that.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Nani2512(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2016

So what did expect her to say in this issue? To lie that it was rape so the guys will go to prison.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Nani2512(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Abudu2000:
she has been begged by the two guys parents or so so she wanna save them from going to prison.I have seen cases like this where the girl later refutes the accusation against the defendants to allow the case die down
U are making a point really, but this girl was not rape cus there is no reason of her going to spend a night with the guys second time, just she has being sleeping outside and the parent decide to arrest the guys, the girl was able to say the truth cus she know send the parent again
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by chisophia(f): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2016
spafu:
I hope you are not the girl he referred to? Lol
heehehehe, not me

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Abudu2000(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
Why are you desperately trying to execute those boyz in the court of public opinion.

Try and reread the report. "The girl refute her parent claim of gang rape".

No tell me, how is it possible that the guyz parents solicited for mercy on behalf of the guyz, in such a heated moment,when all eyez is on, and her parents
vigilance is 99.9% active

is it hard for you to deduce the overt truth from her account?.

She denied having sex with the fourth party. Ooh! by your logic. The fourth guy's parents begged or paid better to take him off the radia.

That's how you people crusify innocent people.sad
[/size]
only if you grew up in the ghetto where shit like this is a norm you won't get the logic,never believe everything you see on the media
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Abudu2000(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sireken:
oga shut up
receive outstanding thinking sence ijn!
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Abudu2000(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
sonofananimal:
I'm sure you must have done this stuff before and get away with it!

no I ve not but I ve seen more than enough rapist go scot free either.Only a few who really had a strong rape reputation couldn't escape the grip of justice,eg a guy called eiye gbenga in my adolescent hood then is still in prison till date,7yrs now if I remember correctly...
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Amazonline: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good girl, me loves her truthworthyness but not her fvkin assssss mayn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online / My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.