Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) (63932 Views)

Adekunle Gold Kisses Nicky Minaj After Performance - See Photo / Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo / Nicky Minaj And Meek Mills Visits Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Massdamm(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Xowie this one na Adekunle Gold poses wit Nike back 2 back not minaj..
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by LamiHandsome(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2016
hatux:
That was first thing that came to my mind *Photoshop* cos dude likes to Photoshop a lot grin

Dude did photoshop for living before music
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Enifolabi(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2016
No one noticed that it was drawing...perfect drawing though
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Harmored(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2016
MAKE MEEK MILL CATCH U
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Photoshop skills on point. He should do one of me and Cramjones aka FFK together or me and Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Photoshop check her suit arm side and all her sides its all sharp. But he tried
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by callherspices(f): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Why must this guy put on that "straight face" look sef?? undecided
Baddo do u bad?? undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by room089: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Meeeeeen!!!
If una no shout I don go bliv say na real o!
D guy wey do d workna real 'guru' o!

Mean while

We are in need of two nigerian-used mack dump truck/tipper for outright purchase
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by faruz: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nd diz 1 enta front page....... Ogaaa oooh....
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
emmanuel596:
Cute and perfect no one will suspect.......
adekunle still never stop him photoshop wahala?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by tuzle(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
sage2:
Even for Photoshop, he still dey fear to hold am. Wetin go come happen for real life na?
the pix is old. He photoshoped it before is rise to fame. And the original pix is meek mill holdin nicki
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Dbisector(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Won't be surprise if that dude was holding a statue in front of EMEKA'S shop, Nicky get swag pas statue
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by lalaray: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
LIE, LIAR, LIAREST. PHOTOSHOP
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by horluwaloseyi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omg! he looks nice when photoshopped than real him
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by misterh(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
looseweight:
He should take it easy with himself, no need aligning yourself with made stars, if you continue with this speed of yours, I believe you will get there some day.
He was a Photoshop addict before he became popular as a musician. I've been seeing this picture (and others) on the internet before I even knew him as a musician.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by emmanuel596(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
southniyikaye:
adekunle still never stop him photoshop wahala?

He never stop ooo....
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Louiscutedude(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
mtcheeeew
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Maximus85(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
If you think it's photoshop LIKE, if you think it's real SHARE

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by josh005(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
100% wax
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Koolking(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
tintingz:
Photoshop things.

Adekunle Gold himself said he was once a Photoshop guru.

This might be one of his work.

Are you serious? Trust me the dude would have made more bucks from graphics and 3D animations than the crabby music they are making in Nigeria. All he needed do was to package himself.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by morganwizzy55(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Even if it is real, the( anya ufu) in this NL will conclude photoshop. So is it a big deal to take selfie with nicki minaj? I have been in several occasions which I have the intense to take selfie with celeb, but I if do such and post it online, some gworo eater, kunu sipper will come hia and open mouth like ffk that it is photoshop. Iranu. I av the video clip of that guy & nicki m
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by 2Awesome: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Adekunle you are supposed to be holding Sade. leave nicki for me.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by cutekhalifa(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
For Nicky mind.... You poor damn yoruba man how dare you hold oga food And 4 Adekunle mind omo kilode ijoooo Meek come see me oooo grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by BABATEE251(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Adekunle my guy,after baddo u are d next person I list to in YBNL CREW.hustle pay,this guy is a real hustler
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by ysuhltan(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
peeps will always bad-mouth. Ion see anythn wrong with him photoshopping himself with a star. I will say its a very good one. #Keep it up man.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
dominique:
That looks like a wax figure
my thought same as yours
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Palmwinetapper: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
Photoshop skills on point. He should do one of me and Cramjones aka FFK together or me and Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper.
obviously you're obsessed. I can see that
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
obviously you're obsessed. I can see that
My friend stay in your lane.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Palmwinetapper: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:

My friend stay in your lane.
you stay in yours you fool. And NEVER talk trash about muna and tomi again angry
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Corussa1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice Photo....
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you stay in yours you fool. And NEVER talk trash about muna and tomi again angry
I can never talk trash about one who's life is already in disarray. If anything I'm making the world know.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Palmwinetapper: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:

I can never talk trash about one who's life is already in disarray. If anything I'm making the world know.
oh what disarray?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.