Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) (63930 Views)

Adekunle Gold Kisses Nicky Minaj After Performance - See Photo / Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo / Nicky Minaj And Meek Mills Visits Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh what disarray?
First off you can never rise above wannabe status no matter how hard you try.
Second, we know all you do's sit around all day on social media. I'm surprised how uneventful your life is.
Third, those twins. I'm even tired of repeating it but that is one act of self-mockery that'd live with you forever.
Fourth, those clothes you borrow and the amount of begging you do to get invited on shows - your news is spreading fast.
Fifth, those multiple sugar daddies: to visit Dubai is not something someone unheard of since 2009 can achieve on her own. What job do you do worth a salary in millions? I dey look you side-eye.

Many more to expose but I'd leave it at these.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Palmwinetapper: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:

First off you can never rise above wannabe status no matter how hard you try.
Second, we know all you do's sit around all day on social media. I'm surprised how uneventful your life is.
Third, those twins. I'm even tired of repeating it but that is one act of self-mockery that'd live with you forever.
Fourth, those clothes you borrow and the amount of begging you do to get invited on shows - your news is spreading fast.
Fifth, those multiple sugar daddies: to visit Dubai is not something someone unheard of since 2009 can achieve on her own. What job do you do worth a salary in millions? I dey look you side-eye.

Many more to expose but I'd leave it at these.
wow! I think its high time you stop talking. You don't know me ok, to be talking shitttt about me.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
wow! I think its high time you stop talking. You don't know me ok, to be talking shitttt about me.
Whenever I jab you with the truth it's very obvious, it makes you react emotionally. All to my amusement.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nah bebi nstand with nobi real Nikki

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
emmanuel596:
Cute and perfect no one will suspect.......
okay seen next
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
My CRUSH; NikMill
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by mjswthrt(f): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
I too like dis guy
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by charmosky(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
lol

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by emyguz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
This sh#t is photoshopped, no dey tell me nonsense...
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Seems like wax figures
Like riri below not real made with wax
Oh my, if that's wax, who needs the real thing?

*places order for six copies of the last one* tongue
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rollar:

Oh my, if that's wax, who needs the real thing?

*places order for six copies of the last one* tongue
Dont think u can buy them ... Mayb get one made but u have to be seriously loaded
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Dont think u can buy them ... Mayb get one made but u have to be seriously loaded
Or I could just download an e-copy. That also requires one to be seriously loaded, though not with cash.
*prepares to unload* grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by adeymoj(m): 4:28am On Jan 10, 2016
allanphash7:
Nice
are you a 'great ife'
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by NomzyJust(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Madam Taussads Wax Figure. Real Nicki has lens charisma.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) by kazyzy(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Ok..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.