Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria (23680 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / Refineries Go Comatose Six Months After They Became Operational / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

Omenka e no go end.
There's need for us to show them how far we've gone under APC.
PDP are nothing short of bunch of Kleptomaniacs that put their woes on other regions and Performing governors.

Lagos state doesn't equal South-west you m0ron.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

When did Lagos become all there is to the South West abi dem don roll out RRS throughout the entire South West?
Nna, if I say make I unleash all the apparatus for SW state by state, hmmm, the thread go too full o.
This is just a tip of the iceberg. wink
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by slap1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yet they rob everyday in Lagos and escape by water. Are the boats working at all?

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Henry240:

Lagos state doesn't equal South-west you m0ron.
There's no need to showcase all our inventory.
The indisputable fact here, is that Lagos is bigger than all the SE combined. You can only imagine if I include all other states?
Sophistication no be by mouth bro.

For the name calling, I forgive you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
slap1:
Yet they rob everyday in Lagos and escape by water. Are the boats working at all?
Bros, they rob everywhere. Even in the USA. cool
But the state governments are trying their best to minimize it and curb crime to their best ability.
Can you tell me your state and let's compare the crime rate? smiley
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by lomprico(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yolobas and their dick measuring contest with igbos. Why make the comperism with SE? Smh!
Are all the police officers using the vehicles yolobas? Mumus everywhere.
Richdad1 if u are truly somebody's father, shame on u.

3 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by wordcat(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

I don't know of the SE. But the last time I checked, there's no Ibrahim or Bello among the governors in the SW. coolcool

Federal level is what I'm talking about, MUMUni.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Southeast teaching southwest how to develop.

2 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

There's no need to showcase all our inventory.
The indisputable fact here, is that Lagos is bigger than all the SE combined. You can only imagine if I include all other states?
Sophistication no be by mouth bro.

For the name calling, I forgive you. kiss

How old are you?

Don't you think it's rather shameful that you are bragging over the internet, when you probably could be more productive in real life?

4 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
lomprico:
Yolobas and their dick measuring contest with igbos. Why make the comperism with SE? Smh!
Are all the police officers using the vehicles yolobas? Mumus everywhere.
Richdad1 if u are truly somebody's father, shame on u.
Yeeboes and their chest beating pageant. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Henry240:

How old are you?

Don't you think it's rather shameful that you are bragging over the internet, when you probably could be more productive in real life?

I'm sure I'm comfortable than you in every facets of life.

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by slap1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

Bros, they rob everywhere. Even in the USA. cool
But the state governments are trying their best to minimize it and curb crime to their best ability.
Can you tell me your state and let's compare the crime rate? smiley
Good luck to the state government. I'm from Imo State, so don't even go there.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
chaii...nigeria sabi how to show-off well well....

nice...nice... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
slap1:

Good luck to the state government. I'm from Imo State, so don't even go there.
All thanks to Rochas. The man that sees the future.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

I'm sure I'm comfortable than you in every facets of life.
"Okay, Good-luck."
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Southeast teaching southwest how to develop.
In your dreams. tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by rumomonga(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
obailala:
Lagos has been carrying the entire burden of the south west South East since 1960. Remove Lagos (a cosmopolitan mixed city) from the list then kasala go burst

South West is no burden to South West
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
wordcat:

Federal level is what I'm talking about, MUMUni.
Eeya!!! Sorry o Pussycat.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by lomprico(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

Yeeboes and their chest beating pageant. grin
Yeah, we beat our chest to praise our achievements, we know our worth!

2 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
The beautiful rides... it looks like China wares cheesy a very beautiful APPARATUSES to be used by an ugly office grin

FRSC and NA still got the neatest rides in this country. followed by VIÔ cheesy
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:
You just showed how ignorant Yorubas are.
You're excited about few used cars given to the police.
This shiit looks like the school security that guards a high school here in California.
99.9% of those vehicles are brand new.
Check your facts you twerp.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:
still more

every apparatus was a hit. From Cars, to SUVs, to Armored tank, to gun boats, to Helicopters. Still dem no wan respect us.
Iyalaya anybody. Sophisticated SW ti take over.
cheesy
With the rate of crime there,you guys really need those,fg know what they are doing.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by cbaba: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
These una cat and mouse game, when e go end??

Hain! Una get energy no be small.
...while people r makin' $$$.....ok o!
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1 post=418040[b:
[/b]33]still more

every apparatus was a hit. From Cars, to SUVs, to Armored tank, to gun boats, to Helicopters. Still dem no wan respect us.
Iyalaya anybody. Sophisticated SW ti take over.
cheesy

Na only Lagos b south-west? A state made up of 25% Yoruba and 75% others.

Without others there is no Lagos. Biko show us Ogun,Oyo n Osun wey get 75% Yoruba.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

Nna, if I say make I unleash all the apparatus for SW state by state, hmmm, the thread go too full o.
This is just a tip of the iceberg. wink

Then caption it appropriately;

Police Operational Apparatus In The Former Federal Capital, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Then caption it appropriately;

Police Operational Apparatus In The Former Federal Capital, Lagos.
Dream on.
Was it your federal government that procure the vehicles?
What has the FG done for Lagos since 17 years ago?
Abeg go sleep.
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Omeny: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

Omenka e no go end.
There's need for us to show them how far we've gone under APC.
PDP are nothing but bunch of Kleptomaniacs that put their woes on other regions and Performing governors.

Guy pack well there Jharee!

Are u showing these pictures of equipment Ambode just donated to the police after the incessant armed-robbery attacks in lagos alone or the whole of SW?

Who are u sef with this post?

If u are not a tribal Idiot then what do u mean by ur intro?

The shameless pix u showed, are they all for APC lagos?
Are there no some from PDP federal all these yrs?

Carry ur foolishness go ur village jharee!
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Omeny: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
chudionu58:
Shut up...How many state vehicles are there? only Lagos?? How far you've gone under APC my foot.

Don't mind that foolish #Richard!

He's freely showing-casing his mental limitation and malfunctioning for gullible pple like him to buy!

Ppl are really so funny oo
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omeny:

Guy pack well there Jharee!

Are u showing these pictures of equipment Ambode just donated to the police after the incessant armed-robbery attacks in lagos alone or the whole of SW?

Who are u sef with this post?

If u are not a tribal Idiot then what do u mean by ur intro?

The shameless pix u showed, are they all for APC lagos?
Are there no some from PDP federal all these yrs?

Carry ur foolishness go ur village jharee!
Why the thing come pain you like this?
You can always refute my claims by providing your own facts. tongue
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
RichDad1:

In your dreams. tongue
Dein Vater wird sterben jung
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Atk1nson(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
dejavubobo1:
east don show..now west eyaf show en own, oya north come and display apparatus & arsenals

north no dey did kind competition
Re: Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria by Spells(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
U go fear apparatus na... Shey una don turn our country to lab abi.... Una try sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / Photos From Maryam Abacha’s 68th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.