Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper (4155 Views)

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by 247frolic(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2016
A Corps member, who is also a www.metronaija.com sent in this story. She says she was raped by another corper friend she trusted. She sent the guys details and photos but since this is an allegation, I will leave that out now until the authorities confirm he's a rapist. Read her story below...

I would like to report a rape case. I considered going to the police but I'm sure the rapist might be able to pay his way out and no action will be taken. I'm a youth corper serving in Ondo state. On the 8th of January this year, I traveled to Edo State with a fellow corper whom I trusted very much. We were friends in camp and fortunately we got posted to the same local government, so it seemed like it was a plan arranged by heaven. So on the evening of Jan. 8th, we were in his friends room off campus and I slept off watching a movie on his laptop. Some time later I woke up ‎and found him touching me.
I resisted and he forced himself on me the first time. Although I tried fighting him off the first time, he easily overpowered me because of his size. After the first time, I cried for a while while he apologised profusely. Because I didn't have anywhere to run to and he held me down, he had his way the second time and didn't even bother apologising or anything. He just slept off and woke up begging and begging. ‎I searched online for places I could report rape cases to that weren't the police, but I didn't see any.

The guy is Serving in Odigbo Local Government, Ore‎, Ondo State. Batch B, Stream 2.

He is a UNIBEN alumni and was a past SUG president and is popular in the school. I want justice to be exerted promptly. I think his father has a military background which could pose a problem. I would like to remain anonymous where ever this letter is used as my parents would be furious if they found out I left my PPA to attend a wedding in Edo State.

What do you advice this lady does?

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/how-my-youth-corper-friend-raped-me.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by pyyxxaro: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Am just here to read comment

Why you go follow man go house

You nor know say Devil de use dem steady

Why u go wear that ur transparent night gown

And you expect make e prik nor stand

Abi u feel say the guy prik de pain am

Sorry shaaa

Next time when u go man house and u nor won blow,

Where jeans, then wear coverall on top cry

1 Like

Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by orobs93(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Huh
Bad news.
Well it is my birthday..

2 Likes

Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Some guys cant hold demselves.. dey dont fear sexual diseases etc... I once allowed a corp member to sleep in my room 3days.. buh I never touched her... d 1st day I slept on d ground before I gave myself brain. . nna ds is my bed o.. we slept on d same bed 3days, ate togeda and watch movies..buh I never ever touched her.. why?? I bliv I was helping her.. not to take advantage. ... till today she respects me everywhere. ...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Richardonald(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Take heart young lady, don't cause or say abusive thing to him, God wil surely judge him for the bad thing he did to you and he wil regret for doing such thing
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2016
orobs93:
Huh
Bad news.
Well it is my birthday..
HBD
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by KELVINXY: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
rape here,
rape there undecided

my questions are;
was he in position of any form of ammunition?: I guess No
did he beat or in any way threaten to harm u?: I guess No
did he force u to sleep in the same room with him?: I guess No
obviously he dint kidnap u too
Is the house located in the wilderness?
so there's no other building in the compound? undecided
why dint she call for help,at least scream as loud as she can? sad

all these karasika's them sef angry

5 Likes

Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Bekwarra(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Rubbish
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by LouisBERG: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2016
So he rape you twice on two different occasion. Na wa o your write up get as e be o.... I foreseen no progress in the quest you are about embarking on(to get justice). So Just let it slide cos you can't win a rape case anonymously and without effective evidence. I see karma doing press up. Next time please take precautive measures when embarking on this kind of outing
#caLLmeBERG
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by IGBOPRINCE: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Heavenly machinations.
Never trust a man especially the man they call dick harrison.
He rises to power to overpowered babes and the succulents .
The guy is a fool if he does that to you without your consent.
May God save our daughters from evil men on earth.
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by IGBOPRINCE: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2016
KELVINXY:
rape here,
rape there undecided

my questions are;
was he in position of any form of ammunition?: I guess No
did he beat or in any way threaten to harm u?: I guess No
did he force u to sleep in the same room with him?: I guess No
obviously he dint kidnap u too
Is the house located in the wilderness?
so there's no other building in the compound? undecided
why dint she call for help,at least scream as loud as she can? sad

all these karasika's them sef angry
stop talking like a movie director.
Pray your daughter never experience such. So that you won't asked her, why didn't you screamed?
You must not use ammunition before you overpower a girl.
There re many types of raping.
Spiritual raping.
Conversational raping
Violent raping
Unconventional raping.
What that guy did to the girl is what I called unconventional raping bro.

2 Likes

Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Fraih(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2016
crixtex:
Some guys cant hold demselves.. dey dont fear sexual diseases etc... I once allowed a corp member to sleep in my room 3days.. buh I never touched her... d 1st day I slept on d ground before I gave myself brain. . nna ds is my bed o.. we slept on d same bed 3days, ate togeda and watch movies..buh I never ever touched her.. why?? I bliv I was helping her.. not to take advantage. ... till today she respects me everywhere. ...
Wow
Applause
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by TooNoisy(f): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2016
You could just mention his name in the post but well, you don't want your parents to know you traveled for owambe with boys.

It will be difficult for you to prosecute him without your parents knowing. Rape cases can take time and you will need all the support you can get.

Secondly, I am afraid your case doesn't sound very strong. You went with him for owambe in Edo and both of you were together in the room. He raped you the first time and you stayed there till he did it the second time! You probably went back to Ondo with him again.

Find a good lawyer and explain your story but I am sure the lawyer will have lots of questions too!

3 Likes

Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Chubhie: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2016
You should be more worried about your safety now that the news is online since you are not willing to make official statement and get police protection.
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Fraih:

Wow
Applause
One has to hold his/herself...
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Fraih(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2016
crixtex:

One has to hold his/herself...
Na so o
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by virud: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Can you anonymously pursue a rape case?
On what grounds would justice be served?

Internet or social media cannot replace real friends and family, I want to believe you have some, go to them and update on social media.

With dis irregular 'story' of yours, the guy in question could sue you for libel, defamation of character, character assassination etc..

You either pursue this matter with the seriousness it deserves or sweep it under the carpet jejely... Cos the style and manner with which you're going about this... Na gobe u deh find o..
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by KELVINXY: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
stop talking like a movie director.
Pray your daughter never experience such. So that you won't asked her, why didn't you screamed?
You must not use ammunition before you overpower a girl.
There re many types of raping.
Spiritual raping.
Conversational raping
Violent raping
Unconventional raping.
What that guy did to the girl is what I called unconventional raping bro.

I'm simply being realistic here

someone as matured & educated as she is should knw that its not advisable to stay in same room with a man she barely knowundecided
unless they worked out a common ground

as far as I'm concerned these story is one sided angry
and I won't judge the guy with what the girl said. undecided

There are always two side to every story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by hisawesomeness(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2016
It's sad. He took u to mammy. And thought he'd get paid back
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Erums(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2016
op...ure a bloody liar
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Blackfire(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2016
To slap u just dey hungry me.

So olosho copper abi na silver if to say the guy use u do money ritual ,na this trash u go dey yarn. i tell u some girls are so stupid yet forming posh.

U are a wasted spermatozoa. Even your story is even implicating u. . Dont let me pray sango+amadioha prayer for u.
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Here we go again. You trust him you say, only idiats do that to a guy they have no romantic attachment to. You slept in his room? F*cking invitation to treat.

'nuff said
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by beejeh(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
U should have screamed when he was about to and said you r HIV+. Buh com o two rounds u say... U enjoyed it joor
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by HopeAtHand: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
crixtex:

Yea, it happens especially when the girl is fugly. Come to think of it, even if she is fugly, the devil works in "mysterious" ways. grin

you try. If na me, i wouldn't love to temp the devil, she will sleep in d room alone while i sleep somewhere else.
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by flyingdutchman(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
YOU FAILED TO MENTION ONE IMPORTANT PART- DID YOU SCREAM FOR HELP? DID I HEAR YOU SAY YOU HA NOWHERR ELSE TO GO?
MADAM, IT WOULD SEEM THAT YOU ARE BITTER COS HE MAY HAVE DUMPED YOU OR HAS NO PLANS OF DATING YOU. YOU FELT BETRAYED AND DECIDED TO DESTROY HIM.
SUGARBELLY LIFE IS BAD OO
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Yea, it happens especially when the girl is fugly. Come to think of it, even if she is fugly, the devil works in "mysterious" ways. grin

you try. If na me, i wouldn't love to temp the devil, she will sleep in d room alone while i sleep somewhere else.
Lol.. d girl na calabar girl....
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2016
You'll have your way just like he had his
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by udede(m): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Na since 1973 wey corpers don dey rape small girls.make them rape them selves small.
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
He did it first time n apologize, he did it second time and beg. ....just see your statement, dat shows you like n enjoyed it.
You will however lose the case if ever you bring it up cos no evidence or voice note begging or apologising to you.it was a case of two adults who slept in a room; one consented, the other did not but later comply!
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by NaijaCover(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
How True Is This Thread Please?
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by Ikea81: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am sure she slept naked or wore a silk see through and laid on a 6 by 6 student mattress where the feel of her butt or boobs will be touching the guy and you expect him to behave? Ok
Re: How My Youth Corper Friend Raped Me - Youth Corper by 2special(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Both of you should remain anonymous please

(1) (Reply)

The Illegal Activity On My Account /BVN  By My Bank GTB / Guy Snap&upload Pics Of A Drunk Girl Being Ra.ped On Twitter Instead Of Saving / SARS Officer Caught On Camera Planting Weed In Man's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.