Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. (2697 Views)

Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You / 5G Network: All You Need To Know About The Next Generation Network / Why Glo Will Lose The Data Wars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by lilremedy(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2016
I Have Come To Realize Why Glo Can Never
Make It As A Network Provider.
My Experience With Them Was Too Bad To
The Extent That I Stoped Using Them.
It Has Showed Why Etisalat Has Overtaken
Them, In My Area You Cant Find Any Glo Mast,
Their Network Is Just Dry, You Cant Find
Where To Buy Their Recharge Card, Whereas
Other Network Are Not Like That.
The Worst Is That Their Customer Service Is
Not Even Active, Their Employers Are Lazy
And Lack Tech Knowledges Especially The
Girls, Sometimes They Dont Even Know What
To Fix, Which Is very Bad, You Can Call Them
For Up To 2 Hours Without Them Picking The
Call, All Their Money Are Spent On Celebrities
This And That.
I Can Now Really See The Reason They
Cannot Progress To The Next Level.
Its Time They Focus On Their Work, Instead
Of Focusing On Celebs, Hosting Parties, Doing
This Doing That .

That Was My Point Of View. No Fighting
Please.
grin

http://naira4shared.com/forum2_theme_112147299.xhtml?tema=1&why-glo-will-forever-be-the-next-generation-network/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by ewizard1: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2016
OP, open your eyes! . The Title contradict the post

12 Likes

Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Segadem(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2016
ewizard1:
OP, open your eyes!
The Title contradict the post
op doesn't know the differences between never and ever! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
For making of calls, Glo is the best.
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
What else do u expect from a Nigeria owned company? If a foreign owned telecommunication company perform better and gets more subscribers, people will say they are milking us dry.

1 Like

Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Donkaz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
lilremedy:
This And That.
This Doing That .

Please.
grin

http://naira4shared.com/forum2_theme_112147299.xhtml?tema=1&why-glo-will-forever-be-the-next-generation-network/
all this ranting to what end

Bro, some people are enjoying glo network to the fullest.
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Jwonder(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
furedire:
2fgahbha

Continue Scamming people, You will soon get your reward. only a greedy fool will fall for that nonsense.

And I have reported that your site to MTN. Thieves!

1 Like

Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by durasome(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
lilremedy:
This And That.
This Doing That .

Please.
grin

.opp are you really saying this about gloplease check well again cause the last time I checked in my area, glo is the best in every thing.call browsing
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Destined2win: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Glo has no mercy when it comes to slashing call cards

2 Likes

Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by sprinter101(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Speak for yourself,glo is the best connection,cant use another network to browse especially mtn .very cheap and affordable,its better u use their network on 3g.Etisalat re thieves,they reap customers off,i know you don't knw and won't notice it
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2016
wetin dey inside no be wetin dey the packet
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by 2kurupt(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2016
It's subjective. In my area Glo has the best data signal, always full bar whereas the others are jonzing but their Customer care remains the worse.
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by pumpstroke: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Glo with Pride! What else can I ask for?..Glo all the way!
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by hedonistic: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
You're actually right. Glo is a woeful network. The only reason why it is still up and running is the Nigerian factor. Useless technical base, useless customer care populated by glorified prostitutes who got their jobs and keep their jobs by sucking their bosses' dicks - and therefore despise customers and then have ZERO knowledge of anything, and so forth. I discarded my glo SIM cards long ago. Useless idiots.

Adenuga is there forming chairman because he got a lucky break with easy oil wealth from his oil blocks which remain his main source of wealth. Glo is total nonsense.
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
For now, Glo is simply the best, follow by Etisalat....

Their network is good over here, they allowed android users to use bb bis, give free invite to their shows. I sub for Glo bumber and each time I recharge #1000 I get #2000 extra.....
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
iyke926:
For making of calls, Glo is the best.
by the time most of your calls are directed at other networks, you would know whether they are the best or not. by the time you hear "due to congestion in the network your calls can't be taken at this time " ,you would understand.
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
durasome:
.opp are you really saying this about gloplease check well again cause the last time I checked in my area, glo is the best in every thing.call browsing
He is right to some extend but shouldn't have generalise the whole thing especially regarding network because some areas receive good signals while someone doesn't. then purchase of airtime has to do with the buyers and sellers in that area. Apart these two scenario, other issues raised are completely true.
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by paxonel(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
durasome:
that is your are.
people Who lives in ikorodu are do not bother to use glo network for browsing.
it is terrible there
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by TechsNG: 12:58am On Jan 16, 2016
OP, are you sure you ain't staying in a remote village?? cheesy
Re: Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. by sanmy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please do any1 here has a link of those that are in charge of network mast installation? Please I need it Asap.

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Unlock Internet Modems Without Any Software. / Apple Unveils Iphone 8 & $999 Iphone X With All-screen Display (video) / How Can One Download Nairaland Forum Into His/her Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.