Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You (2559 Views)

How To Get 1GB Data Bundle On MTN For Just N100 / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / Why Glo’s 700 Mhz LTE Band Is Not A Bad Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You by bongolistik(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2018
It is no longer news that Glo recently slashed down data bundle volume but instead of getting infuriated at the development, these are why you should be happy with the move.

Firstly, now that Glo has slashed down data volume, obviously many of Glo subscribers will port back to other networks, thereby reducing the congestion and making those that would remain with Glo now enjoy better internet connectivity speed in their respective locations, since most time these slow network connectivities are caused by congestion.

Secondly, some might not really like the Glo network for reason best known to them, but they have been entrapped in the Glo network because of the better data volume that Glo do offer to subscribers when compared to those of other network providers, but this Glo recent slash in data volume would make those who initially feel entrapped in the network heave a sigh of relieve as they will now use the opportunity to port to other network of true choice. At least freedom from Glo captivity.

Source: http://www.highteknology.com/2018/02/2-reasons-why-glo-recent-slash-in-data.html
Re: Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You by dangermouse(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
I don't do Glo anymore.
The most sluggish and slow network in terms of data.
They can only compete with a snail.
Re: Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You by Countersam(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ogbeni wake up oh. If you like advertise glo till tomorrow we will not fall mugu.

Imagine me using 4gig from December till date, something i normally finish in less than 3wks with good network.

Pls their Network is whack...

1 Like

Re: Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You by MrBONE2(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Right now Am using my remaining last Glo MB Data in Da Toilet cos that is the only place that have network at my House,
By Great One grace if i finish it
I Will GuWARAD DA SIM STRAIGHT INTO DA SHIIIT HOOLEgrin
Gyarbonkar
Re: Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You by segebobo: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Majority of those reading this are ready 2 drop their Glo sim
Re: Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 14, 2018
I used to be sentimentally attached to that network,no more though,cos i am rocking my mtn like no mans business.........Mtn is bae

(1) (Reply)

MTN Hammer VPN Free Browsing Settings For PC / Who Else Has Noticed This? / Using Android As A Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.