Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

There is some sense in every nonsense afterall !!!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There is some sense in every nonsense afterall !!!. (701 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / In Some Sense, Buhari Is A Great Leader - Acting President Osinbanjo / Pdp's Metuh Should Gather Some Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There is some sense in every nonsense afterall !!!. by copiescopy(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Indeed there is some level of sense in every nonsense .

I think the Kunle and Alhaji phone conversation is beginning to sound so real on the igbos .The SS are not even spared .

I begin to wonder how the Nigerian State of Lagos can be so callous as throw caution to wind by winding down businesses of individuals running into Billions . The same individual some owners are the major source of the high margins of IGR of the State.

It beats any the imagination for us to believe this set of individual business owners were not allowed the time to move out there goods .Does this mean the good were all toxic materials or expired goods .If at all they were given the notice to move ws there any action taken by the state government to sensitive them about the impending doom tat was to visit them if they failed to leave at the apportioned time given ? We need to look into the books and find out some of our errors .

I think there is time to act and a time to think .Most of this shop owners are still back in the east where they have gone for holidays .Some have gone abroad to get new product . Imagine coming back with your new product and you find out the market place where you are suppose to sell of those product has suddenly disappeared ?

I am quite sure if Dangote and Otedolas had their shops in that Oshodi market none of this brutal act would have happened . The Dangotes and Otedolas would have been given the proper relocation notice on a silver platter . But since the deed is on the myopic igbos and mostly south south traders everything goes. From the main look of things those who took the unpopular leaked conversation of alhaji and kunle should think deeply and see if there is some senses that was been made on that topic becoming real .

Imagine moving the clearing office to Kano from Lagos instead of decentralizing the office along States. Yes this is what I learnt that the Lagos port has now to be relocated far to the North Kano to be precise as a dry port. Maybe I am not getting my facts straight but if that's the case something is really wrong somewhere and need to be tackled . Every state can have its dry port so long there is proper coordination among all state revenue generating board down to the centre . For me its glaring some serious sh** thing is about to happen in this country .

Starting from the SW where the igbos have been suffering different kinds of economic tightening on their business es from Ladipo to Alaba and now Oshodi I hope Yaba and the rest are listening ? Very soon they will also strike the computer village where igbo business me hold sway .The last would be the unleashing on mayhem on innocent igbos businesses in the North which has seen a decline in violence activities due to the change of power but we can not be far from the truth that there is a serious air of suspense around that area which is keg of gunpowder waiting to explode on the igbos in the North.

I am not Ben Murray Bruce but I just want to make some common sense.

cc;
seun,lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: There is some sense in every nonsense afterall !!!. by betty202020(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2016
copiescopy:
Indeed there is some level of sense in every nonsense .

I think the Kunle and Alhaji phone conversation is beginning to sound so real on the igbos .The SS are not even spared .

I begin to wonder how the Nigerian State of Lagos can be so callous as throw caution to wind by winding down businesses of individuals running into Billions . The same individual some owners are the major source of the high margins of IGR of the State.

It beats any the imagination for us to believe this set of individual business owners were not allowed the time to move out there goods .Does this mean the good were all toxic materials or expired goods .If at all they were given the notice to move ws there any action taken by the state government to sensitive them about the impending doom tat was to visit them if they failed to leave at the apportioned time given ? We need to look into the books and find out some of our errors .

I think there is time to act and a time to think .Most of this shop owners are still back in the east where they have gone for holidays .Some have gone abroad to get new product . Imagine coming back with your new product and you find out the market place where you are suppose to sell of those product has suddenly disappeared ?

I am quite sure if Dangote and Otedolas had their shops in that Oshodi market none of this brutal act would have happened . The Dangotes and Otedolas would have been given the proper relocation notice on a silver platter . But since the deed is on the myopic igbos and mostly south south traders everything goes. From the main look of things those who took the unpopular leaked conversation of alhaji and kunle should think deeply and see if there is some senses that was been made on that topic becoming real .

Imagine moving the clearing office to Kano from Lagos instead of decentralizing the office along States. Yes this is what I learnt that the Lagos port has now to be relocated far to the North Kano to be precise as a dry port. Maybe I am not getting my facts straight but if that's the case something is really wrong somewhere and need to be tackled . Every state can have its dry port so long there is proper coordination among all state revenue generating board down to the centre . For me its glaring some serious sh** thing is about to happen in this country .

Starting from the SW where the igbos have been suffering different kinds of economic tightening on their business es from Ladipo to Alaba and now Oshodi I hope Yaba and the rest are listening ? Very soon they will also strike the computer village where igbo business me hold sway .The last would be the unleashing on mayhem on innocent igbos businesses in the North which has seen a decline in vilnece activities due to the change of power but we can not be far from the truth that there is a serious air of suspense around that area which is keg of gunpowder waiting to explode on the igbos in the North.

I am not Ben Murray Bruce but I just want to make some common sense.

cc;
seun,lalasticlala
it's just matter of some months, I trust my hardworking igbo brothers who's shops and goods were destroyed. it is not more than #20 Awolowo's policy in exchange of millions of pounds in igbos account. After all every tribes resident in Lagos will suffer the price hike as the result of that demolition. in few ways they will fight igbos, but in many ways we will regain all we lost. Praise GOD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So That APC Does Not Implode! / Governor Dickson Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(photos) / Panic As Govt Simulates Plane Crash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.