Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

What Is Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Wrong With Me? (1222 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Face / What Is Wrong? / NMA Strike Update: Nigeria's Intractable Healthcare Crises; Why JOHESU Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me? by st1(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2006
Any doctor in the house?
I just went to REST ROOM now to empty my bowel but in the excreta , I saw blood. Please what is wrong with me? And what can I do.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by esoneek(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2006
well, i m a final yr medical student at d univ. of lagos (LUTH) so i shld be able to give u some advice but it'll be limited though cos i dont know other things abt the bld in faeces incident,i would have loved to know if u had pain during defaecation, how much the bld was,could it fill a cup?and how many episodes of bld in faeces u've ever had.but if i were to make a diagnosis now , i wld guess u have haemorrhoids which is a surgical case of lower gastrointestinal bleeding but i think all u need to di is see a doctor immediately and strain less when u defaecate alrite? smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by st1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2006
Esoneek

Thanks for you your concern. This is the first time in a long time that I can remember of such incident happening to me. And I felt no pain during the process and the amount just covered the waste as in envelope it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by bimpeaka(f): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2006
Why not just go have urself looked up at the hospital.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by ajolayo(m): 1:15am On Nov 10, 2006
My friend,

Blood in the stool is a very non specific symptom. It could indictate a vey inocuuos thing like hemorrhoids or it could signify something as dangerous as Cancer of the rectum.
These things are difficult to differentiate except you are fully checked by a doctor ina hospital. I am one but I cannot make a diagnosis on the fly like that without seeing you or something.

See a doctor pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by tEsLim(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2006
Jedi Jedi!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=bimpeaka post=687300]Why not just go have urself looked up at the hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Octuplets Mom Says She Had 6 Embryos Implanted / Is Bio-disc A Curer Of Diseases? / I Need Help! can't concentrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.