Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) (34836 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / #bayelsadecides: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA, SEE PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
WARD 1 Constituency 2
IGEBIRI COMMUNITY
Polling Unit 29
PDP 149
APC 71
Void Votes 3
Polling Unit 30
PDP 105
APC 55
Polling Unit 31
PDP 217
APC 90
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
The BIG ONE.... GEJ POLLING UNIT.. ...
Otuapula Ward 13 Unit 38
PDP 65
APC 0 (zero)
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ward 2 Unit 13 Nembe LGA
PDP 413 APC 6
Agudama Ekpetie Ward 10 Unit 5
PDP 90 APC 63
Unit 6
PDP 73 APC 63
Unit 7
PDP 68 APC 73
Akaibiri Ward 11 Unit 10
PDP 59 APC 40 APA 1
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Otuan Ward 5 Unit 12
PDP 81 APC 31
Nembe Ward 2 Unit 13
PDP 417 APC 6
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Results Coming In
Ogbia Ward 2 Unit 15
APC 27 PDP 55 DPC 2
Amassoma Ward 10 Unit 4
APC 21 PDP 97 SDP 1
Amassoma Ward 10 Unit 2
APC 30 PDP 233
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Etizz: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Bayelsa is a PDP state and this violence is triggered by supporters of other parties.

Tell dem oh.....

Some rat go still come here dey rant......

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by myahayawabi(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hyyyyyyy PDP thugs, change don come oooo.
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
vizboy:
APC HAS KILLED US.
I WONDER HOW EDO STATE ELECTION IN THE COMING MONTHS IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE.
GOD SAVE US
arborbi!what of Rivers own nah?
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

can you let the bayelsans deceide themselves what they want??...who cares if they want pdp,apc,apga,kowa....

what we want is good governance,no matter who is in charge,,

good roads,good hospitals,good police,good schools,,,no matter which party.....
well,,, I casted my vote in Amassoma today... Guess what? ? ? It went in favour of the Umbrella party. Any more questions?

Etizz:

Tell dem oh.....

Some rat go still come here dey rant......

my brother, politics don change o... GEJ has indeed set a good standard.
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by weyabblog: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
coolexy2:
instead of to say;what kind of people is those....
hahahaha lol English master (is those) chain God help us. I got my mistake but yours seems unforgivable. chaiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Akolawole(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Forget about Parties!

People from this part of Nigeria should be ASHAMED of themselves(Irrespective of political parties).

Even in North( where most southerners believed are backward), this cannot happen cry

Whether its Primary election or main election, the STORY is ALWAYS the same
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
weyabblog:
APC is a failed party. cant even organize local govt election. a faild party believe me, this is impure. what kind of govt is this?
How will a party that cannot organise a LG election organise a general election?
Shame on APC
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by weyabblog: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
DamZik:
How will a party that cannot organise a LG election organise a general election?
Shame on APC
that is the question, no peace initiative, no responding , responsible and unbiased security. at worst no direction on what election is all about. APC officially a failed party.
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by OgbeniLazaruz: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kelklein:
Reposted as Copied
[size=14pt]
FALAE AND HIS ILKS

Dear Baba Falae,

Definitely you would not remember me again. But I do remember you. I first met you in the mid-eighties when you were the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the old Nigeria Merchant Bank Limited, then on Broad Street in Lagos. That would be anything between 1985 and 1986. Then I visited you in your homes in Lagos and Akure a couple of years down the line in the company of the late Alex Adedipe, formerly the Majority Leader of the old Ondo State House of Assembly. The impression, I got in those years was that you were an upright man.

Doubt began setting in when you became President Babangida's Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF). For us young fellows, we knew something was terribly wrong with IBB's regime. We knew it was monumentally corrupt and thought people like you were too refined and principled to be part of it. But there was no way to prove much as the Maradona was quite adept at his thievery and scheming. Then we heard that some of you stabbed Chief Bola Ige in the back and small tales began coming up. That was in the run up to the 1999 elections and the contraption leading to that shift to a democratic dispensation. Many gave you the benefit of the doubt but we knew you did not stand in the same roll of honour as Chief Adekunle Ajasin and Chief Fasoranti. Many of us knew that eight of ten of your so called Afenifere Group were only selling Awoism for personal gains. We knew many of you cannot lace the sage's boots.

Baba Falae, it is sad that when people like you have no moral defence for your putrid acts done in the dark, the next thing you resort to would be legalese. It is unfortunate that a man supposedly as erudite as you can say "you did not know where the money came from" as mitigation for your immorality. Your defence that you were paid for inter-party collaboration did not reflect your famed intellect, sir. Otherwise you would know that when one party pays another to collaborate with it, it amounts to corruption. When independent political parties collaborate and work together, it is based on commonality of principles and ideas, not based on payments. The Conservative Party in the UK did not pay the Liberals to form government or collaborate. They fashioned an agreement based on common areas of their manifestos and they agreed on the offices to make it work.

Baba Falae, you are corrupt. Baba Falae, your hands stinks and smells of the blood of the innocent, sir - the men who gave their lives, lost limbs and died in battle defending you and your nation. Take a look at the mirror. For a mere N100 million, you traded off your reputation. Afefe ti fe, a ti ri furo adiye (The wind has blown the cover off the fowl's anus). You took the money because it has always been in your character to do so. Pure and simple. There are people we can vouch for in Akure who would not touch a billion Naira. The highly revered retired Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi of the Akure Diocese (Anglican) is one and we know him. Thank God you did not win the presidential election in 1999, it would not have been a different story today had you won. Corruption has always been in your blood. I thought the Yoruba's say "agba ki i wa l'oja, k'ori omo tuntun wo" (an elder will not stand aloof in the market while the head of a new born slouches). O mase o! Ki'le fi ya'to si Jimoh Ibrahim (What a pity! How different are you from Jimoh Ibrahim)? Shior!

I am praying for Nigerian youths. I am talking of those aged from 18 to 40. Those born from 1975/76 to just before civil rule in 1999. I am praying anger wells up in them and makes them see. That they can see their joblessness and how it relates to Baba Falae's N100 million "inter-party collabo" payoff. The relationship between the accident that killed their mum/father/sister/brother/relations to Raymond Dokpesi N2.1 billion "media strategic consultancy" payout. That Nduka Obaigbena's N650 million "terror attack" compensation is somehow linked to why they have local vigilante guarding their streets while policemen are carrying umbrellas for the wife of the local government chairman.

Can the young Biafra agitator make a connection between Pius Anyim's Centenary City project with the erosion that has washed away his father's home in Mgbowo, Awka, Enugu-Ukwu, etc. That their pensioner father/mother/uncle/aunt who couldn't get paid after serving Nigeria for donkey years is ultimately a direct correlate of Bafawara's N500 million "spiritual consultancy" project. The innocent and not so innocent lady doing "runs" to pay for her education and also keep her family and younger ones housed and fed must link her fate to the dollar rain before March 2015 election. The young heroes who gave their lives at the front of the battle that raged endlessly for years in the northeast and Dasuki's ATM are directly linked.

That is the way unconscionable elders have traded away your potentials and raped your country.

Young man, get angry now. Young woman, time to get mad has come.
[/size]
Guy, I now believe what Major Al-Mustapha said some time ago. He said some Afenifere people sold out MKO for filthy lucre. The dramatis personnae are being revealed before our very eyes. Ha! Baba Falae. What a huge blow!
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Leboska(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
LydayBobo:
Maybe election was 'peaceful' because Dasuki has settled the gladiators... just look at all the political party that got paid....just thinking out loud
Same way general buhari settled & employed youths to kill anybody that refuses to vote for APC. & even gave them military protection
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Leboska(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
LydayBobo:
Maybe election was 'peaceful' because Dasuki has settled the gladiators... just look at all the political party that got paid....just thinking out loud
Same way general buhari settled & employed youths to kill anybody that refuses to vote for APC. & even gave them military protection please use your head for once & think except you ate gmb jellof rice
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
well,,, I casted my vote in Amassoma today... Guess what? ? ? It went in favour of the Umbrella party. Any more questions?

good for you.....i realy dont undertand,why anyone would still vote pdp...
but its your opinion,i must respect your opinion...

do we agree that nobody has to die,because of political-party...??

so long,things get done well in your area,then vote a donkey,,,,i dont give a damn...so long the donkey knows how to do the needed....
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Johnsinia(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
PDPmamapiss:

whether you like it or not GEJ is an Ijaw man from Niger Delta. Ijaws love Buhari and happy with him but you sore losers tribe filled with hate in your DNA will continue to cry for till 2019 if not 2023.

According federal ministry of health, more igbos have died of heart attack since March 28, 2015.
You and your st.upid ministry of health are bunch of fo.ols. What do u expect frm the govtmt of dulls? Only a dullard like you can be decieved by the dull.
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Etizz: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:

U dey dah way?

Take am easy wit dem boys o
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Leboska:
kai under GEJ one state election use to be as peacefully as heaven under GMB one local government is war as hell. welcome to the season of changi

Yes oh you are very right man godbless gej ****
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by tboius(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Congrats to Dickson of PDP and Bayelsans!

But the fact still remains,

#Every Election was a hit, Back to Back. From Presidency to Senate, even across the states, from North to South. Change Everywhere Even without Bayelsa. APCtitakeover#
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by coolexy2: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
weyabblog:
hahahaha lol English master (is those) chain God help us. I got my mistake but yours seems unforgivable. chaiiiiii
thanks for pointed...(re those)... no need to abuse govt sumtme, we citizens ve sum part to take to help d govt..
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by coolexy2: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
weyabblog:
thanks for pointed...()... no need to abuse govt sumtme, we citizens ve sum part to take to help d govt.. chaiii...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos / Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.