Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) (34710 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / #bayelsadecides: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA, SEE PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Toosure70: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
speechless
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by korel9: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jjjj
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Smartkidie(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
#PovertyATitPEAK.......the person they are fighting for kept his children abroad so as not to be harmed

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by mescapee: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
gab264:
pdp what.. if u looked at the ballot papers....in that pic you will found out that majority voted for pdp in that polling unit....

You just nailed it.
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by soludo93(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Buhari has failed in everything

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by philkay(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
APC thugs; Federal might

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Yanks101: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
They can't even conduct simple elections? What kind of change are we talking about when election credibility the foundation of true progress has deteriorated?
The president himself is a dictator with no iota of regard for democratic processes, which is probably why his appointees are towing that same line.
And these animals wants the United states to sell them lethal military weapons. angry
Animals.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by sexaddict08(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
gab264:
pdp what.. if u looked at the ballot papers....in that pic you will found out that majority voted for pdp in that polling unit....

seriously. you saw PDP
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by mayorrolex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is a shame to Buhari and his Inec chairman ..despite the heavy presence of security agents,the APC led FG cannot conduct a credible election in just one local government..

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Blacks are animals ; I have said it and will say it again; the crudest form of humanoid existence... a disgrace; savage and Pigs.... Blacks shouldn't be classified as humans in my opinion...

*** I spit on the black race***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by drss2(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Leboska:
kai under GEJ one state election use to be as peacefully as heaven under GMB one local government is war as hell. welcome to the season of changi
APC military govt under general buari ar allergic to free n fair elections. welcome to republic zoo, a wilderness where some animals ar greater dan others.

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by PunterTim(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Awful This!
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by PunterTim(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Blacks are animals ; I have said it and will say it again; the crudest form of humanoid existence... a disgrace; savage and Pigs.... Blacks shouldn't be classified as humans in my opinion...

Wat Is Wrong With You?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Freeman50(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
As small as Bayelsa state, yet they can't comport themselves. Everybody wants be a leader. When will all this stop?
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by godoluwa(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
WE NEED TO APPLY OUR COMMON SENSE. ALL THESE ELECTION VIOLENCE IS THE HANDIWORK OF BUHARI APC LED ADMINISTRATION, BECAUSE THE FG HAS EVERYTHING WITHIN HER REACH TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ELECTION WAS CONDUCTED FREE & FAIR. I THINK ITS TIME TO DRAG BUHARI TO ICC, ENOUGH OF THESE MADNESS!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by drss2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Raymondenyi:

dat is why we call nigeria a Zoo.
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by drss2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
PunterTim:
Wat Is Wrong With You?
he's just saying d bitter truth. nigeria is a Zoo!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
I miss Jega. Where's my Jega?
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Are there no mopol at the polling units?I know they will shift to one side and hide their heads so that bullets will not pierce their bodies.Cowards.
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by adanny01(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
gab264:

This is the funniest set of pics i have seen recently.

It makes no sense.

Scenerio 1: Assuming APC thugs. They disrupted elections and chased away all electorates, tore the ballot papers and were in the process. Does that mean the photographer who is obviously a thug too is dumb enough to tear the papers then take pictures of several of them showing PDP votes. How dumb is he and how dumb are the others to allow that happen.

Scenerio 2: Assuming the thugs are PDP thugs. They disrupted elections and seized ballot papera that were either thumb printed or not. They then thumb printed on the PDP party logo which may or may not have APC votes, they tear them up leaving evidence that it was PDP votes so insinuating APC thugs meanwhile while ita all a set up to look that way.

I simply think it was a set up.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by frisky2good(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lead the way, I am right behind you.

Kelklein:
Reposted as Copied
[size=14pt]
FALAE AND HIS ILKS

Dear Baba Falae,

Definitely you would not remember me again. But I do remember you. I first met you in the mid-eighties when you were the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the old Nigeria Merchant Bank Limited, then on Broad Street in Lagos. That would be anything between 1985 and 1986. Then I visited you in your homes in Lagos and Akure a couple of years down the line in the company of the late Alex Adedipe, formerly the Majority Leader of the old Ondo State House of Assembly. The impression, I got in those years was that you were an upright man.
Doubt began setting in when you became President Babangida's Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF). For us young fellows, we knew something was terribly wrong with IBB's regime. We knew it was monumentally corrupt and thought people like you were too refined and principled to be part of it. But there was no way to prove much as the Maradona was quite adept at his thievery and scheming. Then we heard that some of you stabbed Chief Bola Ige in the back and small tales began coming up. That was in the run up to the 1999 elections and the contraption leading to that shift to a democratic dispensation. Many gave you the benefit of the doubt but we knew you did not stand in the same roll of honour as Chief Adekunle Ajasin and Chief Fasoranti. Many of us knew that eight of ten of your so called Afenifere Group were only selling Awoism for personal gains. We knew many of you cannot lace the sage's boots.

Baba Falae, it is sad that when people like you have no moral defence for your putrid acts done in the dark, the next thing you resort to would be legalese. It is unfortunate that a man supposedly as erudite as you can say "you did not know where the money came from" as mitigation for your immorality. Your defence that you were paid for inter-party collaboration did not reflect your famed intellect, sir. Otherwise you would know that when one party pays another to collaborate with it, it amounts to corruption. When independent political parties collaborate and work together, it is based on commonality of principles and ideas, not based on payments. The Conservative Party in the UK did not pay the Liberals to form government or collaborate. They fashioned an agreement based on common areas of their manifestos and they agreed on the offices to make it work.

Baba Falae, you are corrupt. Baba Falae, your hands stinks and smells of the blood of the innocent, sir - the men who gave their lives, lost limbs and died in battle defending you and your nation. Take a look at the mirror. For a mere N100 million, you traded off your reputation. Afefe ti fe, a ti ri furo adiye (The wind has blown the cover off the fowl's anus). You took the money because it has always been in your character to do so. Pure and simple. There are people we can vouch for in Akure who would not touch a billion Naira. The highly revered retired Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi of the Akure Diocese (Anglican) is one and we know him. Thank God you did not win the presidential election in 1999, it would not have been a different story today had you won. Corruption has always been in your blood. I thought the Yoruba's say "agba ki i wa l'oja, k'ori omo tuntun wo" (an elder will not stand aloof in the market while the head of a new born slouches). O mase o! Ki'le fi ya'to si Jimoh Ibrahim (What a pity! How different are you from Jimoh Ibrahim)? Shior!

I am praying for Nigerian youths. I am talking of those aged from 18 to 40. Those born from 1975/76 to just before civil rule in 1999. I am praying anger wells up in them and makes them see. That they can see their joblessness and how it relates to Baba Falae's N100 million "inter-party collabo" payoff. The relationship between the accident that killed their mum/father/sister/brother/relations to Raymond Dokpesi N2.1 billion "media strategic consultancy" payout. That Nduka Obaigbena's N650 million "terror attack" compensation is somehow linked to why they have local vigilante guarding their streets while policemen are carrying umbrellas for the wife of the local government chairman. Can the young Biafra agitator make a connection between Pius Anyim's Centenary City project with the erosion that has washed away his father's home in Mgbowo, Awka, Enugu-Ukwu, etc. That their pensioner father/mother/uncle/aunt who couldn't get paid after serving Nigeria for donkey years is ultimately a direct correlate of Bafawara's N500 million "spiritual consultancy" project. The innocent and not so innocent lady doing "runs" to pay for her education and also keep her family and younger ones housed and fed must link her fate to the dollar rain before March 2015 election. The young heroes who gave their lives at the front of the battle that raged endlessly for years in the northeast and Dasuki's ATM are directly linked.

That is the way unconscionable elders have traded away your potentials and raped your country.

Young man, get angry now. Young woman, time to get mad has come.
[/size]
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by tommykiwi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
APC is a disgrace just one Governorship election all dis violence, if they hold Presidential election what will happen then?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
PunterTim:
Wat Is Wrong With You?
. U should ask urself that; Donot ever quote me again...

Haven't u witnessed elections in white countries? Haven't u seen the way their youths behave over there? What is wrong with the black race? Why have they choose to continue in savagery...
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Legitbaba(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
sexaddict08:

seriously. you saw PDP
Zoom nd check... U gi confirm say na umbrella dem pres
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by repogirl(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=20pt] APC knows they can't win BAYELSA FAIR and square that's why they resort to this form of terrorism.

Boooooohari well done ooo, you boys in the military are doing very well. They follow your orders on point. First it was Shiites, now it is to put your party in BAYELSA by crook.

Democracy doesn't work that way but we understand your ignorance as instead of finishing secondary school, you were undergoing dictatorship training in the military.

Continue but know that anything not based on the right principles, fundamentals or foundation, will definitely fall apart. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
If one political party loses in a polling unit,it paid thugs will try to snatch ballot boxes in that polling unit so that election will be cancel in that unit.That is what is going on.But where are the police?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by frisky2good(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
I can see that those torn ballot papers have thumbprints in front of PDP logo. Na 3310 you dey use?

sexaddict08:

seriously. you saw PDP
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by odepacy: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
I miss Jega. Where's my Jega?
I dnt blame APC but PDP, GEJ and Jega for decieved us into hands of the present government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by colosa: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
APC y destroying PDP vote
Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by Aderemi575(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
some people are so fool that they can't think for themselves. Assuming the fault was one party is a great insanity of the person. Both party use thugs for the election. If Buhari was not sincere with his govt he would have done what Goodluck Jonathan did in Ekiti state for opposition party that time by heavy security to win by force.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) by philanthropist1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.