Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) (64315 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by kaywiluv(f): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Authentic grin
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by AVVS(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
publicenemy:
AND IT MAKES FRONT PAGE.

SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW OLD THESE MODERATORS ARE.
jixux.. this guy just insulted mods like that? see,. moderators if you no ban this guy.. I go deactivate my account.. I dey tell you now before you go dey beg me to activate back
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by moses320(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
baddest creativity in nigeria lolz
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Kazrem(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lmao very hilarious. Why e no get rear mirror?
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by oluwamichael93(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

You shud be...there is no other Nigeria in the map than Nigeria itself cool

d only place dat luks lyk Nigeria z loadin n it wont activate i.e biafra
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by possibilita(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
dammy13:

Every Aba Made was a Hit
Back to Back
from piracy to keke with tv to aba made shoes to Wheel barrow with side mirror yet no sponsor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by publicenemy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
AVVS:
jixux.. this guy just insulted mods like that? see,. moderators if you no ban this guy.. I go deactivate my account.. I dey tell you now before you go dey beg me to activate back

YOUR FATHER.
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by annibro(f): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
vfactor:
Looks photo-shopped to me. Size of side mirrors not proportional to wheelbarrow.

I thot so too cos its d sand on d floor dats still seen through d mirror
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
zico530:
Good, at least it will see trailer coming from behind. Clever owner.
grin grin
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
End time wheelbarrow
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice idea...lyf dy risky, we gats 2 dy watch back
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by maikilinkage: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol the barrow sef don finish na the wheel remain.
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by dhappyking(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
The mirrors appear to cost more than the barrow itself. My thinking.
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Proudly by aboki
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by AVVS(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
publicenemy:

YOUR FATHER.
wait.. don't worry I'll act like I'm mature...

but come here na my father you call so? lemme lemme act like I'm grown ass

but I'll find you and kill you.. believe me
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by horlakunle25(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
publicenemy:
AND IT MAKES FRONT PAGE.

under-17 na! Abi old man fit do moderator 4 nairaland ni??
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by ikbnice(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
publicenemy:
AND IT MAKES FRONT PAGE.
maikilinkage:
Lol the barrow sef don finish na the wheel remain.
dhappyking:
The mirrors appear to cost more than the barrow itself. My thinking.
AVVS:
wait.. don't worry I'll act like I'm mature...
but come here na my father you call so? lemme lemme act like I'm grown ass
but I'll find you and kill you.. believe me
possibilita:
from piracy to keke with tv to aba made shoes to Wheel barrow with side mirror yet no sponsor
Sooo funny commenters. lol
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
JewelRegi:
Wht a country.

No matter wht am proud to be a Nigerian.
how u take know say na nigeria be dat?
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Otunbafederatio: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Madness.
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by chichriso: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nigerians, full of creative minds But the government will never sponsor them for exploit
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by muhakeem(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
zico530:
Good, at least it will see trailer coming from behind. Clever owner.
the Wheeler no get ear to hear the sound of the trailer?
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by henry2034: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
For updates visit www.cartersgist..com smiley
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by holaralph(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wisdom is profiteth to direct
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by mrtegation99(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
endtime invention
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by praxs(m): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Atleast the owner can site buratai`s convoy from afar
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by lanreashabanti: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2016
End time wheel barrow
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by edwardgunju(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Goddyxxi:
grin
Wuche undecided
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by dadson2009(m): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Mr poster if you want the barrow come and collect it god bless you sir
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by nabiz(m): 2:34am On Jan 10, 2016
...and some body will come here and tell me that a housa man is not innovative. Lol
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by integrity504(m): 4:36am On Jan 10, 2016
dammy13:
Who won overtake wheel barrow wey dey get side mirror... Lols
that is why Nigeria is the best in term of creativity...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.