Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) (64316 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by mamagee3(f): 4:42am On Jan 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Wonderful! grin[/size]
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2016
dammy13:
Who won overtake wheel barrow wey dey get side mirror... Lols
only in lagos
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by destinyoduwa: 6:10am On Jan 10, 2016
it is this kind of locally made thing that you will see nigeria,.... E GO BETTER NIJA LOGO
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Eljay24(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Its called packaging, This Guy has taking his business to the next level this 2016" grin
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2016
Dis mst be in Gambia
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Binsani(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2016
Gbam...that's juz the fact
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by MartinsIfeco(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2016
dammy13:
Who won overtake wheel barrow wey dey get side mirror... Lols
It will reduce accidentS of an untimely death
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by dacovajnr: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Nice Stuff..i bet the person wey get am no fit die from Behind
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2016
vfactor:
Looks photo-shopped to me. Size of side mirrors not proportional to wheelbarrow.

Like say you just installed Photoshop into your system grin
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Like say you just installed Photoshop into your system grin

I no even get am for my system. E no get any connection with my work. besides
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by offiahPman: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2016
NIJA
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
vfactor:

I no even get am for my system. E no get any connection with my work. besides

Y U come shout photoshop like say U just heard about it bro grin
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Y U come shout photoshop like say U just heard about it bro grin

So to you, if someone mention something, he is hearing for the first? Your reasoning shallow sha. If u get eye, u for see say the size of side mirror and wheelbarrow no match, even if na caterpillar side mirror.
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2016
vfactor:

So to you, if someone mention something, he is hearing for the first? Your reasoning shallow sha. If u get eye, u for see say the size of side mirror and wheelbarrow no match, even if na caterpillar side mirror.

You just confirmed my assertion. Thanks
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

You just confirmed my assertion. Thanks

Whatever dude! U re entitled to your opinion!

You re welcome, by the way!
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by ODUBEZE: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
dammy13:

Every Aba Made was a Hit Back to Back
LOLz! Aba is our own next rated. Iya won!
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Amein(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
IGBO TECHNOLOGY. WE ARE SLIDING INTO WHEELBARROW AGE..
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Anyone still wondering why we don't have cases of serial killers and suicides despite living in the most blighted part of the globe? Look no further than things like this. this is SUV barrow! cheesy
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by ogbongem: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nigeria de try now.
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by princecalculus(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Because of other wheelbarrow coming behind...proudly Nigerian..
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by marvelous007(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
[/color]#Lalasticlacla..... End tym technology[color=]#Lalasticlacla..... End tym technology#Lalasticlacla..... End tym technology
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by Balloo22(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by abanwa: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
dammy13:

Every Aba Made was a Hit
Back to Back
If want to de barrow come and take it
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by diamondbaby(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
JewelRegi:
Wht a country.

No matter wht am proud to be a Nigerian.
Yes oooooo
Re: Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo) by jbblues24(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2019
Really thought out! Please stop! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.