Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend (1695 Views)

Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry / What You Never Knew About Dino Melaye’s Baby Mama, Actress Bisi Ibidapo-obe (2) (3) (4)

How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by Vabadonsblog(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ghen Ghen!!! And this is one interesting gist from our Nollywood Celebs...
Nollywood Actress, who base in UK was recently asked about her relationship with Bisi Ibidapo and how she dealt with her in the past when she dated her movie director boyfriend. Alaba narrated her sad ordeal by saying;

"I almost dated one actor/movie director, but I got my fingers burnt because his girlfriend then, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe caught us and dealt with me seriously; I still have the marks on me.

It was the popular actor/movie director who asked me out and we got very close. But before we could get any further, Bisi, who was one of his girlfriends, came to meet me at a movie location in Abeokuta. On that day, I just had my bath and was just coming out of the bathroom; in fact, I was just tying my towel. She was so furious and started shouting that I should leave her boyfriend alone! But before I could say anything, she had brought out a syringe from her back and stabbed me several times in the buttock. I was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital. But I thank God I survived it. Continue...

When asked if the case was reported to the police, the actress said;

No, it was resolved by the elders in the industry. She was asked to apologize and she did. But we are no more friends. Her so-called boyfriend never reckoned with her afterwards. She thought I was the one preventing her from having a swell time with the guy, but she didn’t know it was another actress.

Reports from: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/how-bisi-ibidapo-stabbed-me-on-my.html?m=1

More gist on www.vabadon.com

Re: How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
She target the bombom so she go sabi use her bombom stay one place cheesy

Re: How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by youngberry001(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
erhnn is dat my business undecided
Re: How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by jaelz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
so is ur bumbum now incapacitated?
Re: How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by pretydiva(f): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Their business,their headache..,not mine
Re: How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please, can somebody show me pics of the stabbed bum?

Re: How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by espn(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
I guess this is a movie dats about to be shot..

You could get jealous but never go aggressive
Re: How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend by Danielle22(f): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Isaright lipsrsealed

See The Reason Why They Wanted To Kill Comedian Gordons / Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu High Court / Chika Ike's Instagram Followers Attack Her Over A Photo