Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,678 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry (61467 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Ifu Ennada Claps Back At Non-Fan Who Said "CDQ Has Used Her Severally" / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Wikinaija(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2017
BON EXCLUSIVE: Mercy is Mentally Unstable…Husband Speaks

Larry Gentry, the businessman husband of actress, Mercy Aigbe, has sensationally revealed that his wife and mother of his son, is mentally unstable. In a chat with BONONLINE, Wednesday morning, Larry said, “Mercy has mental issues and i am the one who knows how many places we’ve been to so she can remain stable. I have papers to prove these.”

Larry, who has come under several attacks for allegedly beating the popular actress, disclosed that contrary to the news that made the rounds, it was Mercy that ganged up with her friends in her designer, Luminee House, to attack him. He claimed that while the others beat him, his wife hit him hard with a stool.

Invoking biblical curses on himself, the auto merchant sweared that he has never beaten Mercy in their seven years of marriage despite the fact that he has caught her several times frollicking and fornicating with different men.

He gave an example of last year when she said that she was going to China for two weeks but instead, spent the whole time in a Dubai hotel with a man. To lend credence to this claim, Larry showed us different whatsapp conversations to buttress this allegation and a particular one where Mercy was asking a third party to get some dollars from the man for her.

“When I challenged my wife, she said she only wanted to collect money from him – a married woman!!! But i discovered that it was the same man that paid for the Magodo house she just moved to, which i also found out had been rented over a month ago.”

Continuing, Larry said, “See, i understand Mercy’s antics too well. All she wants is to move out of my house and be free to live the life of a single woman. What i have tolerated from her all these years, no man can tolerate from any woman.” He said further that as a husband, “I worship mercy and I have deposited N8m at Benefit Motors to buy her a N16m Range Rover ENVOGUE for her 40th birthday. I have also paid N1.2m for a hall opposite Sheraton Hotel to celebrate her big but she has her eyes on other things.”

Asked why he has not consulted her family to intervene, he says Mercy has no regard for her parents, citing an example of last year when her dad collapsed while on the queue to get his pension and was rushed to the hosipital. When the actress was informed, Larry said she lied that she was in Calabar and till now, had not gone to see the old man. He claimed that he was the one that went there and spent about N180,000, adding that because she refused to take care of her mom, he put the old woman on a salary of N25, 000 per month.

Attempts to reach Mercy were unsuccesfull as at the time of posting this story.

http://www.bestofnollywood.tv/2017/05/03/bon-exclusive-mercy-is-mentally-unstable-husband-speaks/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by shyling(f): 11:04am On May 04, 2017
Lalasticlala this is hot.

I knew​ from the packing video that Mercy had other plans than that reported by the media. She's playing the media!

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Officialkplus(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2017
Woman dont like soft man oga Larry..
Why do you have to buy a range when Camry pencil is available... embarassed embarassed

Why do you have to book an expensive hall when
My pry sch field is readily available and can accommodate more ppl than the hall..

Click like if you think Larry is too gentle on mercy..

Oga need to visit nairaland romance/dating section and read guys code.. cool cool grin wink

***modified*zz

This babe above me what network are you using..? M

Did you just take picture beside your WATER CLOSET..?? shocked shocked abi na my eye dey deceive me..
This your dp lagbara oo
Shyling

249 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by ifex370(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2017
All these actresses cannot stay in their husband's home...not after what they've seen out there...

Guys beware

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Dionnetech: 11:19am On May 04, 2017
This man too love Mercy, you can get better woman alaye

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by nepapole(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2017
Too late....Banky ti take over.

9 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by PenisCaP: 11:39am On May 04, 2017
But i thought they said yoruba men are romantic.. under 2weeks this IS the 3rd news of yoruba man beatin wife to stupo. SHAME!

10 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Heeyhun(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2017
There are always two sides to a coin.
Only God and the parties involved know the true story.
I'm still wondering how a sane woman will record a video while packing out of her marital home like it's supposed to be a good thing.
I wonder when our celebrities will start being real and keep their private issues off the media.

Mr Gentry, four women have reportedly left your house, from all indications, there is something you're doing wrong.

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:16pm On May 04, 2017
Before, when 1 celebrity marriage crashes, I would be lyk "why can't these ppu just learn from Mercy and keep their marital affairs private?" but now, d much loved Mercy don dey f*ck up.
is this some kind of curse on these celebrities or what? ayam not understanding

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by veekid(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2017
This fat man no get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by kolafolabi(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2017
Larry said, “See, i understand Mercy’s antics too well. All she wants is to move out of my house and be free to live the life of a single woman.

I believe that 100%

They all want freedom... You know, travel across the globe anytime, clubbing, fly to abuja - all expenses paid by one Alhaji or Senetor..

That's why I give a maximum kudos to Omotola Jalade Ekeinde..She's a role model. No one is perfect but she keeps her home and she's happy. She's a rare gem. She's one in a million.

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by dfrost: 1:22pm On May 04, 2017
angry lipsrsealed I thought he said he didn't beat her.

5 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Amberon: 1:22pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by simplemach(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2017
Maybe I will have to fry beans

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Akan(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2017
So? The solution is to kill her abi. Mcheeew

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by DollarAngel(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2017
Let me sing for them

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by durasome(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2017
oga if this is the case please just let her go.I can't continue to suffer for a woman and who wants to be a stray dog. I know the likes of Anty Linda and her likes will never believe your ordeals in her hand. you can live without any mercy,God be your strength.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by pabjo: 1:24pm On May 04, 2017
simplemach:
Maybe I will have to fry beans

fry well grin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by BrutalJab: 1:25pm On May 04, 2017
Comedy Central

I know she is looking for a way to be with different Alhajis and dollar men. Marry an actress at your own peril

But Make una carry una family matter to hell joor,we aren't interested

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by goldenceo1: 1:25pm On May 04, 2017
Oga Lanre has even saved 8m out of 16m just to buy one celebrity is dream RANGE ROVER ENVOGUE car. Who saves money just to keep an Olosho?

From the look of things one can tell the man could no longer meet the Olosho turn celebrity needs that's why she moving on.

Getting Married to a Celebrity in Nigeria is a Nightmare. You just have to work ur ass out just to meet up with their FAKE LIFSTYLE

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by awoo47: 1:25pm On May 04, 2017
So who do we believe? abeg 9ja has lot of problems dat should steal d spotlight nt dis cat nd dog fight angry
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
I expect this beast to be in prison now. Learn to control your temper no matter how provoked you may be
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
.........and d man try for am o!!

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Oladelson(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
celebrity life no hungry me at all.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by Kizyte(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
All that glitters is not gold!

7 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by miqos03: 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
na wa oh
Playing to the gallery....So he waited till this morning to speak up?Next case please

4 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by BUSHHUNTER: 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
Women are insatiable....

If you like get money pass dangote na ur driver go fvck her

If you like get long big fat dickk na one boy with half of ur own for oda flat go drill her

If you like tall like koller DAT Dortmund ex player na person like oshomole or aki go mk her sweat on top bed

If you like love her show her love like India movie na one unromantic boy, she go still open her legs for.

If you like funny pass Jona DAT clown 4ma Presido na one sadist wey present NEPA bill as waec result go dey burst her speaker...

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry by chronique(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
Scandals!!! I dread this a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals / Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. / Nigerian Singer, Mish Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.