Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (111167 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Pastor Adeboye Of Rccg Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Damdeok(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2016
He has live a fulfilled life,pls baba dnt go now
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by judedwriter(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
I remember adeboye's comment on how he will transit to glory some 15 years ago. He said he will eat pounded yam, go to sleep and meet with the Lord. But no doubt, adeboye is one of the most fulfilled men on earth. He has already made his mark on earth as one of the greatest preachers ever to walk the earth. One thing I know is that the RCCG won't be the same when he eventually exits.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Defcon1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

okay i have heard you sir. but, i know God will is for everybody to die at a very old age. are you trying to say people who live pass the age of 100 is not God will?

Is it really God's will for everybody to die "at a very old age"?
So, those that died young died outside the will of God??
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Btruth: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
cry

Fulfilment of my dream coming. Lord, let your will be done.

https://www.nairaland.com/2013634/man-god-gone-very-soon
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by law3nity2: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Valar Morghulis
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by aalangel(f): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:
No big deal, all men must die. undecided

Ever heard of rapture??
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by eyoniggar(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ibime:
He would annoint his wife to keep the family business going.

Adeboye has no annointing to give. God told Elijah to anoint Elisha. There is too much complex financial investment for this crook to anoint anyone but his wife.

Shout out to all the brainless sheep above. . .

Mourinho thinking. You spew so much Garbage, Lawma had to make you their chairman.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Kam0007: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
"EPIC"
ideatoprince18:
BABA U ARE A FULFILLED MAN ....... AT 73. U AV WAT ODAS WISH THEY HAD ..... BABA D ONLY TIN I ASK OF U IS TO HIV ME SMALL OF UR ANNOINTING SO I GO USR AM DO SHAKARA FOR DAT CELE PASTOR WEY DY MAKE NOISE FOR D BACK OF OUR HOUSE
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ipreach: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
God will take him away at the right time.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by porka: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Does it mean his wife will take over from him?
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by prisiluv(f): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

i have seen people who live up to that age, egbon it's no big deal or don't you pray to live up to 120yrs.
No matter how long you live,u're dead longer! The most important thing is making heaven...
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by gentility003(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Melahou:
He has seen his passage...
Tb joshua said somtin abt a man of God diein?
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by oluamid(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Valarie Morghulis bro.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Cemeon: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:
Baba no go yet ooo. We want you to become Nigeria president even if Na one tenure
i pray o! Who dash monkey banana? Throw way
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Rukkydelta(f): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:
pastor adeboye there is still 40yrs more left for you.

Seconded, He is too young to die
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by preetyb(f): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
bardmorz:
Abegi, LeaveTrashForLawma! Only God knows when d time will come and when d angel of death is coming, nobody knows.

Some are privilege to know when they will die.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by mankand(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Guy man
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by timmyblast(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
He was at our province today. What a great day

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Emaprince: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ibime:
He would annoint his wife to keep the family business going.

Adeboye has no annointing to give. God told Elijah to anoint Elisha. There is too much complex financial investment for this crook to anoint anyone but his wife.

Shout out to all the brainless sheep above. . .
grin' grin'oh my goodness!!! Pastors of these days are business men and majority of them are thieves. They lead people to hell with their eyes wide open. I dont know why its difficult for people to know that. Sometimes, when you peep at the entrance of all these new generation churches, you'll think you are watching a red carpet event.

I remember when okotie said GOD asked him to contest for presidential election. SMH

I dont know what is prophetic about this. An over 70yr old man could die anytime just as any other human though. So if this man dies next 3-5yrs, people will believe that his prophecy have come to pass? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Aremu01(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Smiles, pls don't die now oooooooooooo
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by spenca: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Inna_Lillahi_wa_inna_ilaihi_raji' un

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Junkab: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Since pastor is not God, all men must taste death
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by atoleybaba(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
shadowgwalker:
wow! so he's 74 this year?
and he looks younger than my dad of 56?

I believe in the glory of God!!!!
God is LIFE!!
dwelling in God's presence delays aging.
how do u expect him to look like ur 54yr old dad? U know how much he has that he is using to maintain himself? Do u know d kind of food he eat? Do u know how healthy he lives? Be there are and be attributing nonsense to something else so ur own popsy isn't dwelling in d presense of the lord abi
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Chuksworld(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is serious
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Imoy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Valar moghilus
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ozoemenafn: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
What is remaining, die or live is all gains for you. You have fought a good fight of faith, You have kept the faith and truth that was once handed over to the saints. You have partook in the ministry of reconciliation and you like Saint Paul is waiting for the crown which is meant for those that would be happy for the appearing of our Master and Saviour Jesus Christ. Congrats Sir
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by lomprico(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
ideatoprince18:
BABA U ARE A FULFILLED MAN ....... AT 73. U AV WAT ODAS WISH THEY HAD ..... BABA D ONLY TIN I ASK OF U IS TO HIV ME SMALL OF UR ANNOINTING SO I GO USR AM DO SHAKARA FOR DAT CELE PASTOR WEY DY MAKE NOISE FOR D BACK OF OUR HOUSE
Listen to urself! undecided
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by adebayour26: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

He have been a vessel of honour
Perfect Biblical reference....**thumbs up**
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by dubemivan(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Great men of God knew before time when they will pass on... Apostle Paul said "I have fought the good fight of Faith. I have ran the race, I have finished the course and I have kept the Faith" (2Tim 4:7) And now I am about to be poured out like wine offering!
Pa Adegboye have faithfully ran his race and He will finish strong!
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ucnwafor(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op I can bet you that u don't understand why Daddy GO said that, his message centred on how every child of GOD need to get prepared because anything might happen @anytime and we need to get busy with the work of GOD...........He doesn't necessarily mean that he will die any time soon
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by edjeodiri(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wisdom of God....but even at that, no man will live forever............ Just remembered the fantasy of #forever young by Jay-z.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Ayatullah(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
judedwriter:
I remember adeboye's comment on how he will transit to glory some 15 years ago. He said he will eat pounded yam, go to sleep and meet with the Lord. But no doubt, adeboye is one of the most fulfilled men on earth. He has already made his mark on earth as one of the greatest preachers ever to walk the earth. One thing I know is that the RCCG won't be the same when he eventually exits.

Definitely the RCCG won't be the same after him. The mighty Business Empire with hydra branches all over Nigeria and some parts of the world will be thrown into a bulish fight for control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.