Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (111173 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Pastor Adeboye Of Rccg Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
atoleybaba:
how do u expect him to look like ur 54yr old dad? U know how much he has that he is using to maintain himself? Do u know d kind of food he eat? Do u know how healthy he lives? Be there are and be attributing nonsense to something else so ur own popsy isn't dwelling in d presense of the lord abi
so what's your point son?

who told you it's about money şef? don't just make me start exchanging words before I make myself so stupidt like you.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Fortunate017(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pascal181:
Daddy u will not die but live 2 declare the word of God. Amen.
All these prayer warriors sef. Was it not same God you are saying he would live to fufill his word, who told him his end is near?
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Fortunate017(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
tuna4servi:
You will not die now Pastor Adeboye
undecided
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Stanbeto: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Baba have really tried. We pray for a good replacement
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by atoleybaba(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
shadowgwalker:
so what's your point son?

who told you it's about money şef? don't just make me start exchanging words before I make myself so stupidt like you.
u are already making urself stupid cos I never asked u to exchange words with me my point is clear only d wise one with discernment can understand I simply wanted to point out that u should stop being gullible and foolish to now idolize a suppose man of God...my brother God dy bless everyone if u take care of urself and eat good food even if u are an unbeliever u will be as fresh or even fresher dhan adeboye..peace out man

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Lilimax(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
shadowgwalker:
wow! so he's 74 this year?
and he looks younger than my dad of 56?

I believe in the glory of God!!!!
God is LIFE!!
dwelling in God's presence delays aging.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Lilimax(f): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
datigbogirl:
This man is ready to go home at 73while while another wants to kill himself in Power at 72...
smiley
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by profmallory(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Baba has done his bit, But please we need his guidance at such times in Nigeria. Make God no take am away yet o. Please
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Temysteve(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
ideatoprince18:
BABA U ARE A FULFILLED MAN ....... AT 73. U AV WAT ODAS WISH THEY HAD ..... BABA D ONLY TIN I ASK OF U IS TO HIV ME SMALL OF UR ANNOINTING SO I GO USR AM DO SHAKARA FOR DAT CELE PASTOR WEY DY MAKE NOISE FOR D BACK OF OUR HOUSE
WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT. YOU CAN PRAY TO YOUR GOD IN SILENCE AND RECEIVED YOUR ANOINTING.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Temysteve(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
ideatoprince18:
BABA U ARE A FULFILLED MAN ....... AT 73. U AV WAT ODAS WISH THEY HAD ..... BABA D ONLY TIN I ASK OF U IS TO HIV ME SMALL OF UR ANNOINTING SO I GO USR AM DO SHAKARA FOR DAT CELE PASTOR WEY DY MAKE NOISE FOR D BACK OF OUR HOUSE
WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT. YOU CAN PRAY TO YOUR GOD IN SILENCE AND RECEIVED YOUR ANOINTING..
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by PunterTim(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:
No big deal, all men must die. undecided
Valar Morghulis!
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by cardoctor(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
He don tire?
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nmeri17: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Is this a prayer or a curse

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by mako007(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
even Jesus died! next please.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

everyone will live up to 120yrs.
to become liability to others
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=poundlander post=41837332][/quote]

Eternal death not physical death and besides Philippians 1:21 is talking about bringing more of Christ by death because the flesh wont be there to fight with.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
atoleybaba:
u are already making urself stupid cos I never asked u to exchange words with me my point is clear only d wise one with discernment can understand I simply wanted to point out that u should stop being gullible and foolish to now idolize a suppose man of God...my brother God dy bless everyone if u take care of urself and eat good food even if u are an unbeliever u will be as fresh or even fresher dhan adeboye..peace out man
you don finish? sorry I couldn't read this.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by deebrain(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2016
ideatoprince18:

So na you get dat house abi? You even bring my mata come here, right?

I we dee with you.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by atoleybaba(m): 2:47am On Jan 11, 2016
shadowgwalker:
you don finish? sorry I couldn't read this.
good for u bruh
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by oziduruh: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2016
missKiffy:
It is not now o daddy GO, a lot of lives are being touched by ur ministration
may he not go now o. He is one of the pastors without any wrinkle or spot.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Ibime:
He would annoint his wife to keep the family business going.

Adeboye has no annointing to give. God told Elijah to anoint Elisha. There is too much complex financial investment for this crook to anoint anyone but his wife.

Shout out to all the brainless sheep above. . .
The man has a cult of followers.. Hope they haven't descended on your mentions?? grin grin
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by solymatt: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls LORD give me double anointing of papa adeboye.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Ayatullah(m): 1:11am On Jan 13, 2016
shadowgwalker:
wow! so he's 74 this year?
and he looks younger than my dad of 56?

I believe in the glory of God!!!!
God is LIFE!!
dwelling in God's presence delays aging.

Are you sure you are the real true son of your father? I wish your father reads your post and take you for a DNA test! If you are so unwise to know that Adeboye controls billions of naira and is living paradise on earth you could have mind your fooolish outburst!
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Ayatullah:

Are you sure you are the real true son of your father? I wish your father reads your post and take you for a DNA test! If you are so unwise to know that Adeboye controls billions of naira and is living paradise on earth you could have mind your fooolish outburst!
you can see how useless you are?

#smh!
is my comment meant for a baştardt like you? if he controls billions of naira, who told you it's money that makes him look fresh? compare his age with yours and look how haggard you look. compare with most of our leaders, even senators who are younger and see how worn out they look. Is it his fault that you can't build your own 'paradise ' on earth? what happened to Moses in the Bible after he encountered the Holy Spirit at mount Sinai?even till he died...

Please, never you quote me again.
Those that understands the glory of God will understand better than an igbo smoker like you.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Ayatullah(m): 12:57am On Jan 14, 2016
shadowgwalker:
you can see how useless you are?

#smh!
is my comment meant for a baştardt like you? if he controls billions of naira, who told you it's money that makes him look fresh? compare his age with yours and look how haggard you look. compare with most of our leaders, even senators who are younger and see how worn out they look. Is it his fault that you can't build your own 'paradise ' on earth? what happened to Moses in the Bible after he encountered the Holy Spirit at mount Sinai?even till he died...

Please, never you quote me again.
Those that understands the glory of God will understand better than an igbo smoker like you.

I finally declare that you are indeed not the true son of your father. Do you ask me why I am so confident? Well, your signature has revealed who you are. Tell me, will your Adeboye even be proud of you by reading what you have written as your signature? You are a disgrace to your unfortunate mother!
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ayatullah:

I finally declare that you are indeed not the true son of your father. Do you ask me why I am so confident? Well, your signature has revealed who you are. Tell me, will your Adeboye even be proud of you by reading what you have written as your signature? You are a disgrace to your unfortunate mother!
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.