Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** (15381 Views)

Omo Karo Ojire Bi, E Wa Ni Ha Yi Lati Da Weke, Sere, Mu Ore, Ki E Si Daraya. / Le Traitement / Na Real Wa For Some Girls Ohhh! Hiaan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by ipledge10(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstEVA:
happy new year I pledge to nigeria my country grin
Hope u good?
Yea,been a while
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
PussySandie:

If I'm ugly then lezz is burewa(more than ugly)
oh u've changed it to lez, hehehehehehehe grin
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by PussySandie(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
TrapLORD:

The derailerz thread was a slaughter house in those days! cheesy

It used to be a place where ass munching minions and failed rappers come to die gringrin
Bsc holder, you mean sweetorgasm and naijaboiy at bolded? grin.. Naijaboiy is doing it in a matured way now, he will always support female bashing thread and stylishly asslick. He sent me countless of PMs which I ignored grin. Ever since, dude just dey shout for my head

Stfuareyougod. How u doing
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by PussySandie(f): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstEVA:
oh u've changed it to lez, hehehehehehehe grin
Laveda is now my friend..
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
PussySandie:

Laveda is now my friend..
yeye
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by TrapLORD(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I just knew you'd rub that in. cheesy 'Ukrainian' rappers , by the way.

Saturday evenings for 'battles' and Sundays for exposing impostors and hypocrites. In the midst of the ensuing _banters, _Ishilove dished out bans like it was going out of fashion.

Not to mention the supposedly peaceful persons who pretended to be brokers of peace and kept repeating "YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP FIGHTING..." yet they were glued to the pages for hours on end. cheesy

Those days are gone( ?) leaving 'victims' in their wake.

Morelike "Kiev" rappers! gringrin

Sundays like these kept people spell-bound for hours without end! cheesycheesy. The disses and combacks were 2nd to none in the history of this forum bro. I'm sure you know that these new monikers springing up either to attack or form "Shearlock Holmes" (Including the OP) are an aftermath of the monsters we created?

Ishi did a good job tho..

Do I miss those days?? Yes I do! Most folks keep quoting my lines on my Sinnzu moniker till date!

2 Likes

Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by PussySandie(f): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstEVA:
yeye
Edit the iddiot on ur previous post pls
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
PussySandie:

Edit the iddiot on ur previous post pls
grin u are funny, the idiot or her name?
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by lezz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstEVA:
lezz lezz, hmmmmm,

grin
grin

It's not fair
shocked Here comes the mother of all my crushes, online and offline. Where have you been ? You managed to hand me an anticlimactic new year!.
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Timestable(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
NUBIAN113 how are u?
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
lezz:
shocked Here comes the mother of all my crushes, online and offline. Where have you been ? You managed to hand me an anticlimactic new year!.
It's a new year, keep hope alive wink tongue

U've started bashing girls this new year, fear God naw, that girl is a black beauty, encourage her instead of spoil her market
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by TrapLORD(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
lezz:
shocked Here comes the mother of all my children, online and offline. Where have you been ? You managed to hand me an anticlimactic new year!.
fixed! cool

I'm sure firsteva won't mind grin
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Timestable:
NUBIAN113 how are u?

I'm good. You?
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
PussySandie:

Bsc holder, you mean sweetorgasm and naijaboiy at bolded? grin.. Naijaboiy is doing it in a matured way now, he will always support female bashing thread and stylishly asslick. He sent me countless of PMs which I ignored grin. Ever since, dude just dey shout for my head

see as u jst finish naijaboiy grin
reminds me of my teenage days when i dey play mortal kombat "Finish him" grin
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by myfantasies(f): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
TrapLORD:

You're even sillier than I had expected!

I don't recall dissing any of the monikers you mentioned earlier.
I'm not the least fazed by your juvenile attempts at getting me to think that you're any of those folks you mentioned. I aint surprised tho.. Cos all prostitutes are pathological liars and you my dear, are a perfect balance between an imbred swine and a N300/round mushin slut!

I advise you focus on acquiring "Juju" to hook one dirty old man in your village cos that's your only meal ticket considering how young bachelors won't go for an urgly charcoal skinned halfwit like you, not to even mention your already lax toto!

Beeches like you have no life, your misery shows in your posts and comments. That's why you keep trying to compare your sorry self to other girls in a bid to seek relevance in a faceless forum.

I feel nothing but pity for you. I'm being honest.
Chaiiii shocked

Falls from mango tree nd dies

If na me person tell all dis one na suicide mission straight for me be dat ooo

1 Like

Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by lezz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstEVA:

It's a new year, keep hope alive wink tongue

U've started bashing girls this new year, fear God naw, that girl is a black beauty, encourage her instead of spoil her market
You didn't reply my last email, sugar.

Never mind her, she made a condescension here on Bsc holders , and when I politely called her to defend her remarks, she threw up a fit like the imposter she is.

Anyways, I've gently nudged her into the corners of my trashcan. She can fume all she may, I have elected not to care.

But you, your entrance here is pure surprise. Have you travelled? You're the only trap I don't mind walking into. tongue
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by lezz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
TrapLORD:
fixed! cool

In all honesty she won't.

1 Like

Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
TrapLORD:
fixed! cool

u are mischievous cheesy

And a troublemaker sad
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
lezz:
You didn't reply my last email, sugar.

Never mind her, she made a condescension here on Bsc holders , and when I politely called her to defend her remarks, she threw up a fit like the imposter she is.

Anyways, I've gently nudged her into the corners of my trashcan. She can fume all she may, I have elected not to care.

But you, your entrance here is pure surprise. Have you travelled? You're the only trap I don't mind walking into. tongue
the traffic brought me here.

Check your mail in few minutes
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
PussySandie:

hungry
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hungry
pusssy has a thing for you grin
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Where's the photo?
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by ipledge10(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hungry
Bosses...I see you i no see the Range Sport 2016 u claimed to be yours...any explanation on that? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstEVA:
pusssy has a thing for you grin
you bothered about that? undecided
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by myfantasies(f): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
lezz:
And you're a master degree or PhD holder? Let me sum it for you:

I'm guessing you had your Bsc (but I honestly doubt if you went the entire distance without swapping your pen for a diick).

And you're still without a job, (judging by your cheap choice of clothing and footwear and utter lack of grace).

Then you proceeded to your PhD still without a job. Girl you lack sophistication even for a cosmopolitan secondary school girl.

You obviously think throwing your lowgrade and slummy pictures so lacking in flare will win you easy validation and notoriety amongst your peerage in nairaland? grin

You're a village girl still learning the rops to social sophistication.

Firstly, your make-up is that of a common _slut; needy, noisy and screaming to be noticed.

With eyelashes betraying your desperate need for social validation.

You and your social circles still look dependent, having never worked for their entire living.

Your looks is a tad near average, not that bad actually, but your facial expression and camera pose is still unsophisticated and depicts a total lack of self confidence, exposure and self- knowledge.

I can see the desperation and burning need for social approval in your eyes.

Stop trying too hard, dear. Elegance is something unknown to your genes. You're not born with style.
Dis Bros wicked ooo shocked
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you bothered about that? undecided
sharrap my friend grin
ipledge10:
Bosses...I see you i no see the Range Sport 2016 u claimed to be yours...any explanation on that? cheesy cheesy grin
I park am for garage. I no dey drive am on Sundays grin cheesy grin grin
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstEVA:
sharrap my friend grin
sorry I'm taken tongue tongue
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by ipledge10(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I park am for garage. I no dey drive am on Sundays grin cheesy grin grin
cheesy grin...eem what is going on here
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by lezz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstEVA:
the traffic brought me here.

Check your mail in few minutes
OK, dear.
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry I'm taken tongue tongue
who take you? grin person who bears pusssy? Lmtmb grin
Re: ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
TrapLORD:

Morelike "Kiev" rappers! gringrin

Sundays like these kept people spell-bound for hours without end! cheesycheesy. The disses and combacks were 2nd to none in the history of this forum bro. I'm sure you know that these new monikers springing up either to attack or form "Shearlock Holmes" (Including the OP) are an aftermath of the monsters we created?

Ishi did a good job tho..

Do I miss those days?? Yes I do! Most folks keep quoting my lines on my Sinnzu moniker till date!

Of course those days were fun. At least we're honest enough to admit that.

Unlike the Family Section squabbles, the disses here weren't about hatred but 'mental chess'; More like a spur-of-the-moment thingy and I still chuckle when I stumble on some old scathing rebuttals by myself or other 'gladiators'.

About the highlighted sentence: Yes, some of these strange(?) new monikers that stalk of recent are as a result of the fallout(s) then - folks who can't get over the pain and shame.

But then again, they should BRING IT ON! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults. / Dating A Lebanese Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.