Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Malaria Conspiracy; Why There Is Still No Effective Control - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Malaria Conspiracy; Why There Is Still No Effective Control (2872 Views)

What Anti-malaria Can I Use For My 3 Month Old Baby / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / A Cure For Malaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Malaria Conspiracy; Why There Is Still No Effective Control by lagbaja(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
Believe it or not, there is a grand conspiracy against the eradication of Malaria in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. There are both local and international actors. Malaria is the greatest killer of children and adult in Africa. An african child dies every 30 seconds from malaria related illnesses, that is over 1 million deaths annually, putting that in a better perspective, that is like 7 fully loaded Boeing 747 plains crashing into the mountains everyday. The foremost reason why malaria have not been wiped out despite the fact that it was succesfully controlled in the 70s and 80s using DDT is because it is a tool used by the western world to control the population explosion in Africa. DDT was stopped because it was erroneously faulted to be toxic to the human body system. DDT fell into disrepute with the publication of Rachel Carson's Silent Spring just over 40 years ago. but subsequent researches have shown that several more lives are lost by not using DDT than would have been lost if DDT was used.

The Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis (Bti) and Bacillus sphaericus (Bs) larvicides have since been discovered to do exactly what DDT does, both are soil bacteria that kill mosquito larvae without being toxic to humans, but we are yet to see it put to maximum use in Nigeria.
The introduction of Mosquito nets are mere distrations and playing to the gallery, how many of us would want to stay under a mosquito net and sweat all night through in the absence of electricty to power our fans.  The use of Mosquito Nets costs $2 per head annually, while the use of these Lavicides costs $0.2 per head annually. The question is why is it not yet popularly used despite its affordability and effectiveness. The local collaborators in the conspiracy includes the pharmaceutical companies who makes 80% of their annual income from sales of malaria drugs, they know what to do to completely wipe malaria out, but they will rather not say, so that their income is not threatened.  the Insecticide manufacturers are in the list also. and the civil servants government who get grants from NGOs and donor organizations from around the world from propagating the gospel of Malaria in Africa. from estimates, Malaria costs Africa more than U.S. $12, most of this blood money are earned by the local collaborators here mentioned.

Let us all speak out against this grand conspiracy and save the lives of Nigerian children.
Re: The Malaria Conspiracy; Why There Is Still No Effective Control by informat09(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
it's disheartning that we have been deceived by our so called health establishments about all the diseases we see today , from cancer, aids and even to malaria, which is the number cause of mortality in Africa.

Way back the common treatment for the malaria disease were a few pills of chloroquine, now it is believed the malaria parasite has mutated to withstand earlier drugs and hence new cocktails of drugs are produced every year which have worse side effects and still haven't solved the problem of malaria.

Our health institutions have refused to acknowledge or throw the spotlight to alternative malaria treatments which are longlasting and genuine.They prefer in seeing drug companies make millions of dollars in making new drugs that dont even solve the malaria problem.

Personally i stopped taking drugs like 2 years ago and i have fully resorted o natural herbal alternatives to cure anykind of ailement.i remeber being given so many pills after symptoms of malaria showed up one day, and after i went throuh the painful side effects which made me worse, i vowed never to use drugs again.

A simple cure for malaria i regularly use is atreatment using Grapefruit

Grapefruit is one of the most effective home remedies for malaria. It should be taken daily. It contains a natural quinine-like substance which can be extracted from the fruit by boiling a quarter of a grapefruit and straining its pulp.

also tips on driving away mosquitoes naturally using Non-Toxic Ingredients:

Planting marigolds in your garden near your patio and window panes can also discourage them from hanging around.

Plant basil, catnip, marigolds, peppermint and rosemary in pots or in the garden. The smell of these plants are appealing to humans and appalling to most insects.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: THE LAST 5 LIVING PEOPLE WHO WERE BORN IN THE 1800s / Skin Magnet Cream Review / Extra Virgin Siberian Pine Nut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.