Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

6 Must Have Apps For Bloggers In 2016 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Must Have Apps For Bloggers In 2016 (886 Views)

Top 7 Best Photo Editing Apps For Android 2017 / Must Have Apps To Have / 10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Must Have Apps For Bloggers In 2016 by oshokay(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
2015 was amazing , 2016 is definitely going to be better, So for bloggers i packed up
6 killer apps to start off the year
These apps are a must have for bloggers to have an amazing blogging experience.

Smart News :
Smart news is an app I recently fell in love with, and yeah it’s truly smart and efficient. Smart news keeps you one click away from news and updates. It organizes content in Tabs like Technology, Entertainment, World News and so on.

My favourite feature on smart news is the social tab. You can get top tweets and trends on twitter presented in an organized and well-structured manner and even tweet from the app based on those topics.

FlipBoard:
This app is a popular app that organizes news in magazine form. Flipboard lets you Read articles from other blogs through tags you select and even better it lets you share posts from your blog into magazines you create and get people to like and share them. More traffic for your blog and if you use flipboard, you can’t deny the fact that it’s totally fun flipping through articles.

Hootsuite:
Hootsuite is a social media app every blogger should have and when I mean every blogger I do mean “Every”. Ok enough of the emphasis, but if you’re a blogger and you don’t use Hootsuite, you’re missing.

Hootsuite is an app to manage your social media accounts, majorly twitter and facebook. Hootsuite doesn’t just let you share posts from your blog on social media, but also allows you schedule them. The schedule feature allows you send updates to your social media accounts even when you’re not online.

Evernote:
Evernote isn’t just an app for taking notes, It increases your blogging efficiency by 100%. If you’re not the only one managing your blog like and you’ve been looking for a way you and your partner or employees can take notes and communicate on your posts together, well Evernote is what you need. Evernote lets you take notes, share them and allows you chat with people you’re connected to right from the app. Now you can work together with your fellow bloggers easily.

PicSay Pro:
This is an app you definitely need if you’re a gossip, fashion or entertainment blogger. Picsay pro lets you edit images you easily on the go. If there are pictures of a scene or incident you want to watermark with your blog’s domain name and want everyone to know it was from you, then picsay pro is that app you’ve been looking for. Picsay Pro is more than a basic pic editing app, you can add texts in different fonts, colours and even add cool smilies on them.

It doesn’t come free though you have to pay a little token for it which I didn’t do anyway. I get 90% of the apps on google play for free, I’ll show you guys how to do that in my next post.

Quora:
Quora is a way of getting new ideas for your articles . For those who know quora, they’re probably asking how the heck are we supposed to get new ideas with quora.

Quora is a question-answer website developed created, edited and organized by its community. Lots of people ask questions on different topics everyday. Now think, what if you searched for a word. You’ll get questions people asked related to that word right?. You just got an idea for your next post.

source : http://www.naijakick.com/6-killer-apps-for-bloggers-for-2016/

Lalasticlala

Re: 6 Must Have Apps For Bloggers In 2016 by Yommiefish(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Noted!

1 Like

Re: 6 Must Have Apps For Bloggers In 2016 by adeememman(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2016
oshokay:

2015 was amazing , 2016 is definitely going to be better, So for bloggers i packed up
6 killer apps to start off the year
These apps are a must have for bloggers to have an amazing blogging experience.

Smart News :
Smart news is an app I recently fell in love with, and yeah it’s truly smart and efficient. Smart news keeps you one click away from news and updates. It organizes content in Tabs like Technology, Entertainment, World News and so on.

My favourite feature on smart news is the social tab. You can get top tweets and trends on twitter presented in an organized and well-structured manner and even tweet from the app based on those topics.

FlipBoard:
This app is a popular app that organizes news in magazine form. Flipboard lets you Read articles from other blogs through tags you select and even better it lets you share posts from your blog into magazines you create and get people to like and share them. More traffic for your blog and if you use flipboard, you can’t deny the fact that it’s totally fun flipping through articles.

Hootsuite:
Hootsuite is a social media app every blogger should have and when I mean every blogger I do mean “Every”. Ok enough of the emphasis, but if you’re a blogger and you don’t use Hootsuite, you’re missing.

Hootsuite is an app to manage your social media accounts, majorly twitter and facebook. Hootsuite doesn’t just let you share posts from your blog on social media, but also allows you schedule them. The schedule feature allows you send updates to your social media accounts even when you’re not online.

Evernote:
Evernote isn’t just an app for taking notes, It increases your blogging efficiency by 100%. If you’re not the only one managing your blog like and you’ve been looking for a way you and your partner or employees can take notes and communicate on your posts together, well Evernote is what you need. Evernote lets you take notes, share them and allows you chat with people you’re connected to right from the app. Now you can work together with your fellow bloggers easily.

PicSay Pro:
This is an app you definitely need if you’re a gossip, fashion or entertainment blogger. Picsay pro lets you edit images you easily on the go. If there are pictures of a scene or incident you want to watermark with your blog’s domain name and want everyone to know it was from you, then picsay pro is that app you’ve been looking for. Picsay Pro is more than a basic pic editing app, you can add texts in different fonts, colours and even add cool smilies on them.

It doesn’t come free though you have to pay a little token for it which I didn’t do anyway. I get 90% of the apps on google play for free, I’ll show you guys how to do that in my next post.

Quora:
Quora is a way of getting new ideas for your articles . For those who know quora, they’re probably asking how the heck are we supposed to get new ideas with quora.

Quora is a question-answer website developed created, edited and organized by its community. Lots of people ask questions on different topics everyday. Now think, what if you searched for a word. You’ll get questions people asked related to that word right?. You just got an idea for your next post.

source : http://www.naijakick.com/6-killer-apps-for-bloggers-for-2016/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate 8: Another Great Phone With Great Features / How To Tell If Your MicroSD Card (i.e Memory Card) Is Genuine Or A Counterfeit / LG G5: The Rear Part Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.