Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Now That PDP Is Leading In Bayelsa Election And Rerun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That PDP Is Leading In Bayelsa Election And Rerun? (779 Views)

It’s Clear Sign That PDP Will Win In 2019 – Jonathan / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That PDP Is Leading In Bayelsa Election And Rerun? by ricsman(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
what happens to all those accusing PMB of rigging to favor APC?

for the respect of the hero of democracy in Nigeria Democratic system of government; GEJ, PDP must win.

imagine what will happen if APC win there.
Re: Now That PDP Is Leading In Bayelsa Election And Rerun? by PAINGAIN: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
But wait o make i ask. How come na only states wey pdp win na there dem dey do election reruns? Does it mean that apc won fairly in all d states they won but pdp didn't?

5 Likes

Re: Now That PDP Is Leading In Bayelsa Election And Rerun? by NobleAngell(f): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
APC really? You guys are going to keep doing this? You're are gonna keep ridiculing us? You don't think we see what's going on? Keep it up and u are all going down soon. I refuse to defend u guys anymore.

1 Like

Re: Now That PDP Is Leading In Bayelsa Election And Rerun? by ricsman(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
PAINGAIN:
But wait o make i ask. How come na only states wey pdp win na there dem dey do election reruns? Does it mean that apc won fairly in all d states they won but pdp didn't?
the northerners aren't like us. if I tell u some PDP chieftains were supporting APC secretly will u believe it.
to ur question. why will they challenge the result when it was what they wanted.

imagine kanu state without voided vote.

here in South South. PDP and APC are real enemy. though they say no permanent enemy in politics.
Re: Now That PDP Is Leading In Bayelsa Election And Rerun? by ricsman(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
APC really? You guys are going to keep doing this? You're are gonna keep ridiculing us? You don't think we see what's going on? Keep it up and u are all going down soon. I refuse to defend u guys anymore.
what did they do?

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Struggle Not For Thugs – Cleric / Yorubas Boo Olu Falae Inside Church For Eating Out Of Dasukigate Money / Salary Scam: FG To Probe 23,306 Civil Servants, Banks_punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.