Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo (997 Views)

Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
I parked all my belongings to spend some time in Uyo after the ‘voluntary organization’ i work in had closed for the holiday in December 2015.

I boarded a bus in Calabar heading to Uyo. The journey was filled with God’s mercy as i and my younger sibling arrived Uyo successfully.

I arrived Uyo after 1 hour, 45 Mins. In Uyo there are less Cab and more Keke Napep commonly known as tricycle.

The first keke never link to my destination, hence a search for an alternative was inevitable. The second (tricycle) came and luckyly it went my route. It had a tall and huge but elderly passenger in the back seat. But, before i knew what happen conversation ensured between us.

The passenger described himself as a stranger in Akwa Ibom that came for marketing of his business (Product).

I was with my youngest sibling of 11 years of age. December 2016 will upgrade me to 18 years.

The strange Passenger brought issues like he needed someone to help in marketing his product and feeding. I told him i’m heading to my village which is located in an interior village in Ikono Uyo, Uyo.

Before i knew it, i was told i will die, and my sibling will be taken away for money ritual if i don’t be of help to him, but all this while i never knew the keke driver was his agent.

So he demanded for my bank current balance which i decline to reveal.

As the journey continued, i was later told by the passenger that someone had died previously from an issue like this resulting from a failed listening ear. I was shaking profusely, could it be because i’m a woman?

The next thing we did was, to search for a nearly bank for withdrawal, when this action was still in motion i never knew wisdom existed, i was totally dump founded.

Till i landed the bank premises i never knew how i got there. Even when i got an alert from the bank of N85,000 debit i was still shock how it started.

We got back to the tricycle, i was told to use a cloth in covering the money before proper handing over to my abductor which i did without question.

All this while, the driver of the tricycle carrying us was in support of the passenger that sat in the back seat, all he murmored was please, ”Ediyie Owoanwan in Ibibio dialect; mbok yanga aye nno mien mbok” meaning please, beautiful lady help this man for me, it leta got clear to me that they were partners in crime, but it was too late.

I couldn’t raise any alarm for help even when i was inside the bank. I was told that my spell was over cos i obey every actions that befall me.

I was threaten not to let anyone know about the ugly incident immediately they left or loose my life.

The money i got on me was about N4,000 which they knew about but never requested for it.

They drop me at where i could pick a final cap to my destination and before i knew it they zoom off.

Everything was still unknown to me even after arriving my village, i greeted everyone, toke my bath, ate and went for rest.

After like 5 hours it seems someone shouted on me where is your N85,000? I started wailing bitterly and everyone came in to enquiry where the problem was.

For like 5 days that i was in my home town, food was not a neccessity for me, N85,000 was like my life is gone.

Suicide came to my memory, but my people learnt i may involve in it. I was covered throughout my stay with them.

Advice and consolations from relatives and friends kept me till date.

cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/true-life-experience-how-i-was-duped-of-n85000-in-uyo-in-a-broad-day-light/
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by Dinocarex(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!
Mbok.... Fear God ooo
Sorry for the loss!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dinocarex:
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!
Mbok.... Fear God ooo
Sorry for the loss!!

Thank You!
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by tobisco29(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sorry what a great loss mayb
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ur life is worth more than d money u lost. Committing suicide, will make u a coward!
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2016
tobisco29:
Sorry what a great loss mayb

God knows better
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Grinch:
Ur life is worth more than d money u lost. Committing suicide, will make u a coward!

That's true, Thank you.
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by ideatoprince18(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2016
ggggg
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by Richardonald(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2016
U dull hand..for this 21st cent.
Re: How I Was Duped Of N85,000 In Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Richardonald:
U dull hand..for this 21st cent.

Hmmmmmmmmm

It will get better

(1) (Reply)

50 Most Dangerous Cities Of The World Revealed: Caracas Makes It To The Top Spot / Female Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband Appears In Court Shielding Her Face (see Pi / IFESINACHI: Rescue Our Daughter, Father Begs Buhari, Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.