Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Want To Go For M.sc(industrial Maths) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Go For M.sc(industrial Maths) (621 Views)

B.sc. Industrial Chemistry To M. Sc Chemical Engineering? / How Can One Have A Job And Run An M.sc Program Concurrently? / Is It Advisable To Inform My Boss About My Intention Of Starting M.sc Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Go For M.sc(industrial Maths) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello pals im a b.pharm holder,,ive had passion for mathematics back then in high school and I was very good in it,,,presently im a pharmacist,,,just need to rekindle with my passion by going for masters in industrial mathematics,,,do u thnk it's worth it?,,do I have employment benefits or should I just do masters in a pharmacy related field?,,expect ur responses,,,,cc,,mods,,fp
Re: Want To Go For M.sc(industrial Maths) by happyday: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2016
ikihealthplus:
Hello pals im a b.pharm holder,,ive had passion for mathematics back then in high school and I was very good in it,,,presently im a pharmacist,,,just need to rekindle with my passion by going for masters in industrial mathematics,,,do u thnk it's worth it?,,do I have employment benefits or should I just do masters in a pharmacy related field?,,expect ur responses,,,,cc,,mods,,fp
The question is: How badly do you want this? You'll get whatever it is you want, if only you want it badly enough.
Passion is great, but you're going to need more than that. I want to assume you are more passionate about Math than Pharmacy, so again, it's up to you.
How far are you ready to go to achieve this?
Re: Want To Go For M.sc(industrial Maths) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2016
happyday:

The question is: How badly do you want this? You'll get whatever it is you want, if only you want it badly enough.
Passion is great, but you're going to need more than that. I want to assume you are more passionate about Math than Pharmacy, so again, it's up to you.
How far are you ready to go to achieve this?
thanks though,,ill go for masters in ind maths and later do masters in pharm tech,,i had passion 4 both,,,just want 2 feel fulfilled and satisfied

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What A Story / 10 Tricks To Get Things Done Faster, Better, And More Easily / Training - Fundamentals Of Documents, Records And Archive Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.