Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall (2218 Views)

China To Force Rain/snow To Fall Over An Area Twice The Size Of Nigeria / How Crude Oil/Petroleum Is Refined / Polaris Digitech Questions For End Of Year Freebies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by 9jaclicktivist: 4:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Progress at the OPEC 168th annual meeting screeched to a halt amid escalating chaos as member countries – Venezuela, Libya, Iran, and Nigeria – openly battle with Saudi Arabia over the cartel’s future.

Details are still coming in, but here’s what we know so far:

Oil prices have just hit a 7-year low, sliding below $36 per barrel for the first time since the 2009 global financial crisis…

And the expert named Wall Street’s #1 commodity trader predicts we could see the fall continue to $10 per barrel.

Although OPEC blames an existing supply glut, a United States intelligence insider believes the real reason has been hidden until now…

In fact, a shocking discovery has unlocked a massive supply of free fuel. Enough fuel to power the entire globe for 36,000 years.

This fuel is so cheap, so abundant, and so easy to access, that Fortune 500 companies – including Google, Apple, and Facebook – are spending billions to get on board…

At the same time, every major energy player on the planet is turning their back on oil in favor of this fuel.

Make no mistake: This is the beginning of the end for Big Oil, OPEC, and even the Saudi Royals.

Untitled
stunning breakthrough in chemical engineering has unleashed a massive supply of fuel…

Enough fuel, in fact, to power the entire globe for over 36,000 years.

It’s poised to decimate Big Oil’s obscene profits, make OPEC obsolete, and hand the United States 100% energy independence.

In fact, the U.S. Department of Defense just invested $7 billion in a single day…

Apple, Google, and Facebook are spending billions racing to implement this technology.

And billionaires like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are going all in.

The International Energy Agency predicts $48 trillion could soon flow into this sector, making it the #1 source of energy on the planet.

The incredible thing is, it all starts with a tiny grain of sand…

Turning Sand into fuel – Silicon oil as an energy carrier

Similar to hydrocarbons, silanes are hydrosilicons, molecules that incorporate atoms of both silicon and hydrogen.

http://tapread.net/2016/01/10/revealed-prepare-for-end-of-crude-oil-price-to-fall/

1 Share

Re: Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 10, 2016
Nubian113:
Blublahd undecided
Hello Nubian, why the face?
Re: Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 10, 2016
blublahd:

Hello Nubian, why the face?

You reading this I wanted you to see it.
Re: Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 10, 2016
Nubian113:

You reading this I wanted you to see it.
I think I posted on another thread of the same content.
Early riser?
Re: Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 10, 2016
blublahd:

I think I posted on another thread of the same content.
Early riser?

Yeah then I found this... I was shocked cause didn't see topic you commented on. Call it a freaky coincidence embarassed

I'm good. It's Saturday night who said I slept tongue
Re: Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Nubian113:

Yeah then I found this... I was shocked cause didn't see topic you commented on. Call it a freaky coincidence embarassed

I'm good. It's Saturday night who said I slept tongue
Yea, so was I, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Hmmm.... Sure you had fun. wink
Re: Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by KENZYYONG(m): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2016
This pure end time things...original gobe....
Re: Revealed: Newly Found Fuel! Prepare For End Of Crude Oil, Price To Fall by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2016
the arabs still win.they have the deserts they have the sand.

(1) (Reply)

My Hellish Experience: Swift Networks Wttx / Help!!!i Want To Install My Samsung Washing Machine / Inverter,how Many Applainces Can It Carry And For How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.