Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

He Was Offered Admission, But He Still Wants To Write Jamb Again? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Was Offered Admission, But He Still Wants To Write Jamb Again? (613 Views)

UTME Not For Admission, But For Ranking - Oloyede / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Offered Admission, But He Still Wants To Write Jamb Again? by adainternet14: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2016
My cousin was offered admission to study a course which he doesn't want. Can he write Jamb 2016 so incase he passes well this time he can do the course he has passion for? Pls nairalanders your advise is needed

Meanwhile, if you have registered you can use below free app to practice. I am using it, I wish i used it in my last Jamb, I would have passed cos its exactly like the Jamb I did. Good luck!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Blue+Pyramid+Ltd.
Re: He Was Offered Admission, But He Still Wants To Write Jamb Again? by raayah(f): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Yes he can!
Re: He Was Offered Admission, But He Still Wants To Write Jamb Again? by adainternet14: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2016
raayah:
Yes he can!
Are u sure? Please where did u get your information? He doesn't want to waste money in this hard times o. Cos he's already gained admission.
Re: He Was Offered Admission, But He Still Wants To Write Jamb Again? by raayah(f): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2016
adainternet14:

Are u sure? Please where did u get your information? He doesn't want to waste money in this hard times o. Cos he's already gained admission.

A lot of people write Jamb multiple times. I can't guarantee that he will pass or get admission again though.
Re: He Was Offered Admission, But He Still Wants To Write Jamb Again? by ExplicitContent: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2016
Yes now. He can
Re: He Was Offered Admission, But He Still Wants To Write Jamb Again? by stlken: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Your cousin is good to go and Tell him and other Aspirant to always get the latest news on www.studentgist.com

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Difficult University Course In Nigeria? Let's Discuss! / Yabatech Students Protest Death Of Final Year Colleague / Engineering Mathematics Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.