Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido (641 Views)

Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Linda Ikeji! My Opinion On Her And Her Beef With Wizkid / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido by DJBIGGY(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2016
It has been in the news a while back since when Cynthia Morgan and Davido has a spat which made everyone wonder the type of misunderstanding that transpired between her and the whole HKN gang.

She has opened up with Sunday Spice on her side of the story along other things about her life and career.

She had this to say:

"I do not want to talk about my spat with Davido or shed more light on it because I do not really know what to say. People who actually care tried to find out what really transpired between us. Davido called me names on Snapchat and I retaliated. When you say something to me, I give it back to you if I do not like it. Unfortunately, people did not hear my own side of the story before they reached their conclusions. I do not really have any problem or beef with Davido. He called me names and I called him names too. He started the whole episode by calling me a Malu, which means cow. I do not tolerate things like that from anybody..."

She also denies that she ever had a crush on Davido and wondered how people came about such insinuations.

"...I do not know how people came up with the idea that I have a crush on Davido. I cannot remember ever saying that. I like his music artistry but I do not have a crush on him."

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/cynthia-morgan-talks-about-her-beef.html

Re: Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido by Deapexboy(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2016
all dis celeb sha
Re: Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido by 9janewsarena: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido by Carowline(f): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2016
When will she talk about her Bull
Re: Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido by maverickdude(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Eyin lemo o
Re: Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido by Arbiola(f): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Cynthia Morgan Talks About Her Beef With Davido by Arbiola(f): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Who cares?

FUUUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!! !! !

(1) (Reply)

"My Mum Advised Me To Marry At 25" - Starboy Signee L.a.x / Olamide Beaks Protocols, He Meets President Buhari.. / Chika Ike Stuns In Sheer Yellow Lace Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.