Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money (636 Views)

Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / Nigerians Jailed In The Uk For Swindling People All Over The World Out Of £1m / Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money by AdemolaA2: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2016
This is to bring to the general public notice that Mtn is on the verge of swindling innocent subscribers of their hard earn money by sending junk caller tunez messages to your phone home screen indiscriminately and unconsciously due to busy network users schedule, they accept and then click on Yes instead of No.

Here is my story , This morning , I was typing a very important text message and I was so engrossed with the message and all of a sudden , a message from Mtn came in and appeared on my phone screen almost disrupting my text message. Without a blink of an eye , I aborted the message without reading the context of the message . Note : This is the third time its happening to me that money had been deducted from my account indiscriminately. This time , I got a message from Mtn that I've been subscribed to caller tunez. I then called Mtn 180 customer care service helpline and the respondent was unremorsefully rude. Asked me to text No to 4100 which I did immediately she dropped the call. Another 50 naira was deducted for that . I am bringing this to public notice so that people can be aware and careful with Mtn criminal way of stealing from innocent subscribers .
Re: Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money by Cutehector(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2016
We are sorry abt that...
Re: Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2016
It's always a battle of will before I call their customer service because I know frustration is imminent. Their company's caller service has become worse with every passing year.
The techniques they keep using to swindle Nigerians of money makes me believe they employ yahoo boys to do their bidding.

I'm familiar with the text message type the OP writes about. What surprises me most is no matter what phone you use, it still takes up a full screen presence. Different phones use different operating systems yet this is one message that does the same on all phones.
Re: Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money by edobor108(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2016
una still dy use mtn, oboy I don port since oo
Re: Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money by andyanders: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2016
MTN is the worst network you can think of on the face of this earth. The worst thing that ever happened to humanity is the creation of that company. Very fraudulent and dubious.I was a victim to their illicit deceit whereby they debited me for services I never subscribed to.I do not know why NCC cannot question MTN of their dubious act.
Re: Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money by AdemolaA2: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Too bad Mtn has turned this way stealing from innocent people . the customer care online representatives answer in a robotic manner of saying ' we are sorrry for the inconveniences sir / ma repeatedly not caring about refunding ones money and time wasted calling . its just so disgustingly annoyibg . I wish I have the resources to sue them .
Re: Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money by LLVelly: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
My own na MTNPLAY and there's no way to unsubscribe...if there's any...I NEED HELP OO.

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Residents Clash With Members Of Strange Sect In Osun / 12 Years Old Girl Raped By A 32 Years Old Man In Kano State / Efcc And The Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.