Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers (541 Views)

22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / Nigerians React As Lawyer Sue Access Bank For Illegal Deduction Of 20 Naira / ATM Analyst Connived With Fraudsters To Steal Over N20m From Customers(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
I want to use this medium to complain about the inordinate depletion of my data by mtn. just today they told me i exhausted the 750 MB sub in less than 3hrs on just Facebook and Nairaland, while my total consumption from my phones data reading was less than 300mb. it is really frustrating as i have been spending too much on data which was previously not so.

In the past three weeks alone, i have spent more than #4000 on data only, and the worst part of it is that i am a very basic user of the internet. i basically only use my data for face-booking, Nairaland and checking of my mails, but the my data balance will be humongous depleted from this basic operations, which is out-rightly outrageous and baffling.

i call on the NCC, SON and every other well meaning organization in Nigeria to look into the affairs of MTN because it seems to me that this is a criminally well orchestrated plot to fleece hard working Nigerians of their hard earned money. i believe they should be penalized according to the law for this action.

N/b: i contacted their customer care and they tried to convince me that i was used up my data and even rudely posited that i ignorantly left my background apps running which drained all the data. i felt like strangling the dude

lalastical, seun, mynd pls take this to the front page
Re: Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by stefanweeks: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
It happened to me too.
Re: Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by PrinzCarter(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
In d voice of arrow: mtn u HV failed dis nation , (oya kill dem oooo)
Re: Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
i just wish this topic can be taken to the front page so that it can get to the appropriate authorities.

dem wan use us pay debt them dey owe government.
Re: Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
The whole management and staffs of MTN are fraudster, they should be made to face the full weight of the law
Re: Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by Jabioro: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Change your network
Re: Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jabioro:
Change your network
i have done that, but i want to create awareness against their antics
Re: Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by tstx(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2017
I'm not experiencing the same thing tho. My 3.5g plan lasts for exactly 1 month and I use it for everything, including blogging..
Re: Mtn's Criminal Deduction Of Data From Customers by JideSM: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Slonge2:
I want to use this medium to complain about the inordinate depletion of my data by mtn. just today they told me i exhausted the 750 MB sub in less than 3hrs on just Facebook and Nairaland, while my total consumption from my phones data reading was less than 300mb. it is really frustrating as i have been spending too much on data which was previously not so.

In the past three weeks alone, i have spent more than #4000 on data only, and the worst part of it is that i am a very basic user of the internet. i basically only use my data for face-booking, Nairaland and checking of my mails, but the my data balance will be humongous depleted from this basic operations, which is out-rightly outrageous and baffling.

i call on the NCC, SON and every other well meaning organization in Nigeria to look into the affairs of MTN because it seems to me that this is a criminally well orchestrated plot to fleece hard working Nigerians of their hard earned money. i believe they should be penalized according to the law for this action.

N/b: i contacted their customer care and they tried to convince me that i was used up my data and even rudely posited that i ignorantly left my background apps running which drained all the data. i felt like strangling the dude

lalastical, seun, mynd pls take this to the front page

Hi Slonge2, I am truly sorry about this experience, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Vandalisation Of Phed Facilities By Phed Officials / EFCC Uncovers Another N4 Billion, Account Owner On The Run / Shocking As Female Corps Member Allegedly Pregnant For State Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.