Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) (55027 Views)

PDP On Death Row, APC Gasping For Breath – Osinbajo / Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by gamaliel121(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
djkirkoo2:
But you didn't ask same question when kano, Kaduna, & Katsina announced theirs. I course hypocrisy to get out of you in Jesus name. Amen

"These" nigga, "these"

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by nusirat(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abegs les the park well are we die when Ekiti own happen, do we we kill ourselves when it happen in Kano, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom,
Rigging is part of Nigeria politics, he who know how to play his cards alway win it.

#leave matter for Mathias, joor.
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by gamaliel121(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
cosby02:
9:45 SAGBAMA LGA
14 wards

Total no of registered voters 84, 550
Total no of accredited voters 36, 892
Total valid Votes 34, 921
Rejected Votes 726
Total Votes cast 35,647
ACPN 10
ADC 16
APA 34
APC 5,382
APGA 12
CPP 1
DPC 11
DPP 23
ID 0
KOWA 1
LP 23
MPPP 2
MMPP 9
PDC 13
PDM 406
PDP 28,934
PPA 33
PPN 0
SDP 11
UPP 0
Does that mean those parties who has 0, 2,1,3 and less than 5 votes does not have officials in those areas as alleged by PDP in Bass. Or does it mean that UPP, PPN, and ID does not even have a party agent

Don't mind the wailer association....

Always wailing!!
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by edjeodiri(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Even the greed of our so called politicians can be seen in the rigging of valid votes cast during an election........
How do they expect people to believe that PDP got just 5 votes in the whole of Brass? Their insensitivity amazes me...APC HOW MARKET?

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by todayboy: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Buhari is enemy of democracy

3 Likes

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by Progress2468(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rikidony:
so what of Gej unit that APC scored 0,

should we also claim the results were manipulated.

PDP should wise up abeg

Don't you know the difference between a POOLING UNIT and a LOCAL GOVERNMENT?

RECEIVE SENSES!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by bidemi12(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
BlackMerchant:

Sorry for dragging this long, but the results are not for the entire LG na, just some wards. So it is possible.

Ok. If you say so.
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
ionsman:
Abeg these PDP niggas should shut up. Making noise over trivia issues.
DID I HEAR YOU SAY TRIVIA ISSUE? Trivia kini?
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by hmuhammad(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
djkirkoo2:
But you didn't ask same question when kano, Kaduna, & Katsina announced theirs. I course hypocrisy to get out of you in Jesus name. Amen
were you expecting northerners to vote for GEJ? I still believe PDP rigged in kano, kaduna and Jigawa to have scored above 50 thousand votes.
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
ionsman:
DID I HEAR YOU SAY TRIVIA ISSUES, Trivia kini?
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
ionsman:
DID I HEAR YOU SAY TRIVIA ISSUES, Trivia kini? THE ELECTION WEY APC WAN KILL THE WHOLE POPULATION OF A LOCAL GOVERMENT NAIM YOU DEY CALL TRIVIA?

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by searay(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rikidony:

PDP should wise up abeg
do you know the difference between a Unit and a LGA?
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by emmykk(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
jmaine:

What is trivia over poll results ? Some of you don't know when to shut the hell up.
his trivia instead of trivial
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by djkirkoo2(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
hmuhammad:
were you expecting northerners to vote for GEJ? I still believe PDP rigged in kano, kaduna and Jigawa to have scored above 50 thousand votes.
Sense don see you run
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by Skybee1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Stupidity at it peak fo all ds zombies dt r easily blind frm sayin a simple truth.
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by emmykk(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
phemmyutd:

.what can you say about this?

Brass - pdp 5
Gej unit - apc 0
it is easier for APC to get 0 in Gej unit that for PDP to get just 5 in brass.

Will should not forget kano result bomb nor should will forget bornu state presidential result
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by myproperty(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
openmine:

Gej's was just one unit in ogbia where APC scored 0 not the ENTIRE Ogbia result...that of brass was a collation of ALL the UNITS in brass where PDP scored 5....
how are they the same?? haba...smh sad
It there for means that PDP scored 0 in more than 6 units in brass. This is more than ridiculus

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by hmuhammad(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Sense don see you run
sense see you die
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by manup: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rikidony:
PDP should wise up abeg
But do u realise APC scored about half of PDPs score in GEJ LGA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by omarky(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
As much as I love APC to win all contested elections, this is ridiculous and outrageous. It shudnt be a do or die thing. APC is not popular in Bayelsa state and it can't force itself on the good people of the state. I don't knw why Sylva and his cohorts wants to hold Nigeria into ransom. PMB must not allow this enemies of progress tarnish his good image. Though, I hate PDP with passion. But, APC shud not rule whr it is not popular. Two wrongs can neva make a right.....

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by emmykk(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rikidony:

PDP should wise up abeg

Gej unit is just like a fraction of his immediate village or like 10 streets close to his house and i bet you, APC ought to score -0 in such unit.

As compare to a whole LGA area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by Panzerfaust(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
JaredNomak:

APC and Electoral malpractices are like a famished toddler and breast.
And PDP is what? Pot calling kettle black. Mtchheww.
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by roseline083(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dickson leads...........

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by favourlove1: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
ionsman:
whts trivial about that? Don't u knw that apc wants bayelsa by all means? Whr do you think they plan to get the money for 2019 elections? Little wonder fg is doing all it can to woo tompolo n co, n a gullible Nigerian like you would believe them. Wake up
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by ipreach: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
i tire ooo
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wailers wld always wail
... Didnt dey rig too? ??
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by chronique(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
If they call you a silly person,you won't understaand that that is exactly what describes you. You'd think your're being insulted. During the presidential elections,how many parties did you see on the ballot papers? How many party agents of the other parties did you see at the polling unit? Or you did not see results of other parties being read out as 0? Majority of those parties there,do not have structures on ground. In my own polling unit,the only party agents on ground were pdp and apc.
cosby02:
9:45 SAGBAMA LGA
14 wards

Total no of registered voters 84, 550
Total no of accredited voters 36, 892
Total valid Votes 34, 921
Rejected Votes 726
Total Votes cast 35,647
ACPN 10
ADC 16
APA 34
APC 5,382
APGA 12
CPP 1
DPC 11
DPP 23
ID 0
KOWA 1
LP 23
MPPP 2
MMPP 9
PDC 13
PDM 406
PDP 28,934
PPA 33
PPN 0
SDP 11
UPP 0
Does that mean those parties who has 0, 2,1,3 and less than 5 votes does not have officials in those areas as alleged by PDP in Bass. Or does it mean that UPP, PPN, and ID does not even have a party agent

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by cosby02(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
chronique:
If they call you a silly person,you won't understaand that that is exactly what describes you. You'd think your're being insulted. During the presidential elections,how many parties did you see on the ballot papers? How many party agents of the other parties did you see at the polling unit? Or you did not see results of other parties being read out as 0? Majority of those parties there,do not have structures on ground.
I hope you will not kill yoursef because of these useless people. Shalom.
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by edoyad(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by franudi: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
phemmyutd:

.what can you say about this?

Brass - pdp 5
Gej unit - apc 0
Brass is a local govt while Gej is a unit which is very small.
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by Eziachi: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
openmine:

Gej's was just one unit in ogbia where APC scored 0 not the ENTIRE Ogbia result...that of brass was a collation of ALL the UNITS in brass where PDP scored 5....
how are they the same?? haba...smh sad
Why is it an abomination or impossible that a candidate got 5 votes?
Re: Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) by teebaxy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please who speaks for pdp now since olisa metuh has been detained by efcc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chained Generator Spotted In A Police Station.... Photo / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.