Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

$2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! (2442 Views)

Jonathan Reveals What He Knows About $2.2 Billion Dasukigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by LordAdam: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Retributionn:

Ok Okoro. I will call you on number ending 0532 on monday

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Call that number now! Let me prove you are a m0ron!

-Lord
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Chinazaekperem5: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

A. I have proven my statement about PMB's reckless borrowing.
B. Polio was deemed to have been eradicated under his administration. Don't be a hater.

GEJ did not embark on any environmental project in his own state, but constructed more roads than any other president in the entire nation. That is selflessness. Try harder, child of hate.

Now, everyone can confirm that you are an IDIOT. Get lost!!!

-Lord

Abusing, yelling and name calling will not stop me from addressing and refuting your lies

GEJ did not embark on any environmental project but rather spent billions to support the ministry of Tombolo and Asari at the expense of the welfare of Bayelsans

. If he spent half of the monies given to these men on cleaning up spillages in Bayelsa, the lives of Bayelsans will be better

3 Likes

Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by drss(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:
GEJ has no obligation to answer any question.

If PMB as a sitting president can keep mute over sensitive issues, then GEJ can give these attention-seekers the middle-finger.

While SERAP is at it, they should remember to send an open letter to Emefiele and the Emir of Kano as well.

Idiots!

-Lord
exactly wat i wanted to say.
zombie media should continue with their media trial n divert attention from general buari's cluelessness. by d time nigerians wake up from reality, they will be queueing to buy bread.

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Call that number now! Let me prove you are a m0ron!

-Lord

Elo na Warri u dey now?

grin grin grin grin

U are too old for dis shiitee man
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by tsdarkside(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Bros/Madam you know how much be $100 to $250 billion?

As GEJ implied in America, those quoting figures are brain dead.

The entire budget for the 5 years he was president was around $120 billion, are you saying he looted everything and spiritual money as well. What money did he then use to pay workers, oil subsidy, build more roads than any president in the history of this nation, revitalize the rail sector, improve agriculture?

Before you say borrow, do you know that PMB is planning to externally borrow in one year more than 30% what three ex-presidents borrowed in 10 years?

Brother, receive sense!

-Lord

i dont care...if he even stole 1 kobo,then lock him up...if na even buhari stole 1 kobo,then lock buhari up too..!!!!

hell!!!...lock everybody up!!!..

jail the [b]bees,mosquitos,ebola,antilopes,bacterias,south-africans,gnus,girafffs,babys

heavens!!!...jail everybody and everything!!!!....
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by LordAdam: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chinazaekperem5:

Abusing, yelling and name calling will not stop me from addressing and refuting your lies

GEJ did not embark on any environmental project but rather spent billions to support the ministry of Tombolo and Asari at the expense of the welfare of Bayelsans

. If he spent half of the monies given to these men on cleaning up spillages in Bayelsa, the lives of Bayelsans will be better

I am calling you who you are.

A supposed educated adult like yourself cannot do your research. You know virtually nothing about how the economy works and spout figures like a beer-parlor conversationalist.

I just proved to discerning Nairalanders that you should not be taken seriously. You do not think for yourself, and are easily influenced by unsubstantiated propaganda.

You are the epitome of the word ZOMBIE!!!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

[s]I am calling you who you are.

A supposed educated adult like yourself cannot do your research. You know virtually nothing about how the economy works and spout figures like a beer-parlor conversationalist.

I just proved to discerning Nairalanders that you should not be taken seriously. You do not think for yourself, and are easily influenced by unsubstantiated propaganda.

You are the epitome of the word ZOMBIE!!![/s]

-Lord

Stop it Elo
You are a beneficiary of GEJ corruption through NIMASA in Warri

That is why you hate Buhari so much

Anti-corruption drive is making you poor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by LordAdam: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Retributionn:

Elo na Warri u dey now?

grin grin grin grin

U are too old for dis shiitee man

Eiya. So you are so stupid to say things you can't prove.

Did you not call the number again? F00l.

-Lord
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Eiya. So you are so stupid to say things you can't prove.

Did you not call the number again? F00l.

-Lord

Not on this thread but Elo u have been bursted

So agbaya sef dey follow do GEJ till 2019

As old as u are grin grin grin grin

Seafarers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na wa ooooooooo

So most of these people that are shouting for GEJ are corrupt beneficiaries of the fresh air corruption

NIMASA must be probed too

I will reveal one of the beneficiaries in another thread

Warri no dey carry last grin grin grin grin But na Igbo man for Warri ooooo

cc: LordAdam
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by LordAdam: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Retributionn:

Stop it Elo
You are a beneficiary of GEJ corruption through NIMASA in Warri

That is why you hate Buhari so much

Anti-corruption drive is making you poor grin grin grin grin grin

You do know I can charge you for libel and slander?

First those are not my names.

Two, I have never had anything to do with NIMASA in my life.

I have done business with a number of nairalanders, cc hisenjos, arbitrage, ladywriter, that can affirmatively prove those are not my names and that none of my business numbers end with 0532.

You are a big f00l. Cheap blackmail is a tool you bites back. You will ruin the reputation you do not have here by making untrue claims against a respected member.

I will call on Seun, lalasticala, Mynd44 and any other mod who is online to ban this 1d1ot for making unverifiable claims.

-Lord
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

You do know I can charge you for libel and slander?

First those are not my names.

Two, I have never had anything to do with NIMASA in my life.

I have done business with a number of nairalanders, cc hisenjos, arbitrage, ladywriter, that can affirmatively prove those are not my names and that none of my business numbers end with 0532.

You are a big f00l. Cheap blackmail is a tool you bites back. You will ruin the reputation you do not have here by making untrue claims against a respected member.

I will call on Seun, lalasticala, Mynd44 and any other mod who is online to ban this 1d1ot for making unverifiable claims.

-Lord

I dont know what you are talking about

I will meet u in Court

They can give it but when it is directed at them, they turn to jellyfish

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Respected member?

Seafarer grin grin grin grin grin grin

Respected member abusing people on Nairaland. Respected member supporting corruption because they benefited from it
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by PRYCE(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Midolian don cause fight retreat go dey watch for background!

What I love about GEJ is that he never replies APC or at least directly!... SERAP? Where have they been all this while when Nigerians were suffering under this clueless government whose leader is brainless and completely retarrded? Now they wan carry past administration matter for head!

They are a rights group... why not sound out the current government about the rights abuses it's been carrying out?

Illegal detentions and all!

Apology? Lol!
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
No wonder they want to secede. After ruining the country by stealing billions

NIMASA must be probed and seafarers cheesy cheesy
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Don't be scared of the ban hammer, you deserve it.

The mods will settle this. Except you want Nairalanders to believe you over the mods.

Seun, OAM4J, Mynd44, is anyone online?

-Lord

Why are u shouting all over grin grin grin

I have not broken any rules

NIMASA and all the seafarers that benefited from the corruption must be brought to justice

Dats all

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam let me help you

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Front page Pls

grin grin grin grin
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by LordAdam: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chinazaekperem5:

What do you mean by environmental project?

You do know there is a federal university in Bayelsa right? Specifically in his hometown, Otuoke?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by Retributionn: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
No wonder they make the loudest noise on Nairaland

They participated in the corruption under GEJ

Now that Buhari is fighting corruption, they come on NL to curse him

NIMASA and seafarers must be probed

cool cool cool
Re: $2.1 Billion Dasukigate: Key Questions Jonathan Must Answer Now! by deji68: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin like we did in 1985
drss:
exactly wat i wanted to say.
zombie media should continue with their media trial n divert attention from general buari's cluelessness. by d time nigerians wake up from reality, they will be queueing to buy bread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Johesu Threatens Indefinite Strike / Man Who Sells Vulture To People As Chicken Arrested In Abuja (photos) / Nigeria Bank Is Folding Up. Crisis Ahead The Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.