Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her (4638 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by ObiOmaMu: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2016

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by ObiOmaMu: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2016
parts 2 & 3

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by ObiOmaMu: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2016
last round

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by dhardline(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmm....Cele and Juju, like 5 & 6 undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by ibe9ja: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2016
End time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by espn(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
U see this set of beast on d street and u think u have found a wife.. Wolf in sheep's clothing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by Richy4(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
I thought when some one enters a plane heading abroad to start a new life, all the dirty local characters will be a thing of the past....

All this open confrontation, egg smashing is just too.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
*sigh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by Miami11: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Classless beeches
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by baby124: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lmao. UK area girls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by damiso(f): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na wa o cheesy

But why do plenty of these 'U.K' gals fall out with their 'best friends ' and start disgracing themselves all over social media naa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by Miami11: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
damiso:
Na wa o cheesy

But why do plenty of these 'U.K' gals fall out with their 'best friends ' and start disgracing themselves all over social media naa?

they probably brought their village crass with them
A leopard does not change its spots only location
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by armyofone(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
I think because they refused to learn.
When your Nig friend tells you she needs a lawyer, just face front because you have your own wahala to deal with. Do gooder's headache kiss. On getting overseas, people should know that the way we do friendship in Nigeria is over.
We all need that friendship, that connection, that someone who will be there for us. However, don't just trust easily because not everyone wants to be your true friend.
Mo ti mo ashiri e so begins the rat race. You that knows the ashiri, wahala, you that told the ashiri wahala, you that owed the ashiri, wahala grin

damiso:
Na wa o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
U.K babes and entertainment galore.
I dey like to read their stories sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by damiso(f): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Miami11:
they probably brought their village crass with them
A leopard does not change its spots only location

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by PresVA: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Women and drama. .. pheeeww
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by damiso(f): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
armyofone:
I think because they refused to learn.
When your Nig friend tells you she needs a lawyer, just face front because you have your own wahala to deal with. Do gooder's headache kiss. On getting overseas, people should know that the way we do friendship in Nigeria is over.
We all need that friendship, that connection, that someone who will be there for us. However, don't just trust easily because not everyone wants to be your true friend.
Mo ti mo ashiri e so begins the rat race. You that knows the ashiri, wahala, you that told the ashiri wahala, you that owed the ashiri, wahala grin

grin grin grin

It's really the Asiri that is the rat race

That's why I can like to stay in my own lane.. The day I saw the ones whose wardrobes were identical start digging dirt on ancestry.com how one person got British Pali plus all their life history on FB I fear shocked shocked

I can be friendly and I cherish some of my friendships but I am not too good at all this kori kosun die in each other's houses friendship cheesy am just too lazy embarassed and in a way I sorta enjoy my own company. I also can't do cliques or plenty girls abi is it women that all roll together . I always stylishly disentangle myself once it's start getting to 'she said' 'she bought' ' aso ebi ' etc etc I no get pawa cheesy

But they are kinda crass and razz sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by damiso(f): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
cococandy:
U.K babes and entertainment galore.
I dey like to read their stories sha.

grin grin real stories men
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
You're kinda like me.
If I have Netflix, I'm very fine grin.
The small outing that I sometimes go on is because my hubby insists.

In fact I've come to realize that mine is a lil bit excessive.
I just need one Nigerian girl( born and bred in naija) in my life right now. And it will be balanced.
damiso:

grin grin grin

It's really the Asiri that is the rat race

That's why I can like to stay in my own lane.. The day I saw the ones whose wardrobes were identical start digging dirt on ancestry.com how one person got British Pali plus all their life history on FB I fear shocked shocked

I can be friendly and I cherish some of my friendships but I am not too good at all this kori kosun die in each other's houses friendship cheesy am just too lazy embarassed and in a way I sorta enjoy my own company. I also can't do cliques or plenty girls abi is it women that all roll together . I always stylishly disentangle myself once it's start getting to 'she said' 'she bought' ' aso ebi ' etc etc I no get pawa cheesy

But they are kinda crass and razz sha lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by armyofone(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Same here...damiso and cococandy, I'm like you guys.
Cococandy, let me add lifetime movies too. Work, movies and working out. What ever is missing from lacking outside friends, exercise eases it off grin. Hubby and I are really close too. We moved all the time...so hard to make and keep friends anyway.
It is good to have human connection and then one or two inner friends if possible.

cococandy:
You're kinda like me.
If I have Netflix, I'm very fine grin.
The small outing that I sometimes go on is because my hubby insists.
In fact I've come to realize that mine is a lil bit excessive.
I just need one Nigerian girl( born and bred in naija) in my life right now. And it will be balanced.
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yea i can totally relate to that.

armyofone:
Same here...damiso and cococandy, I'm like you guys.
Cococandy, let me add lifetime movies too. Work, movies and working out. What ever is missing from lacking outside friends, exercise eases it off grin. Hubby and I are really close too. We moved all the time...so hard to make and keep friends anyway.
It is good to have human connection and then one or two inner friends if possible.

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by crackhaus: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Richy4:
I thought when some one enters a plane heading abroad to start a new life, all the dirty local characters will be a thing of the past....

All this open confrontation, egg smashing is just too.....
Because the airplane cooling system is loaded with magic fairy dust abi... gringrin

The Nigerian mentality is one that is very hard to destroy, immigrants never truly stop being Nigerians at their core no matter the acquired accents and civilized act.

The change starts happening from the second generation in kids who have never stepped foot on Nigerian soil born to immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by KanwuliaJara: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
UK killers! Befriend at your own RISK!!!!! grin
E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI WOR-WOR BIATCHEZ!!!!! cry

Dem dey taya?
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by dangotesmummy: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
crackhaus:
This is Sambarry's specialization, oya come tell us your opinion...

I know for sure you're capable of smashing eggs in front of people's door. gringrin
this low life crack head been obsessing over this smoking hot and sexy sambarry. grin

Chaiii painmemt of the century grin

If you like troll pass that one I no dey do match stick phenese grin

With herpes for that matter grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by dangotesmummy: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
UK killers! Befriend at your own RISK!!!!! grin
E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI WOR-WOR BIATCHEZ!!!!! cry

Dem dey taya?
but really what's the meaning of all this balderdash. Grown ladies washing their dirty linen in public for all to see,making a show of themselves. Nawa o lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by crackhaus: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
this low life crack head been obsessing over this smoking hot and sexy sambarry. grin

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror recently? cheesy

I mean can you honestly in the presence of God and your loved ones, call yourself smoking hot and sexy?
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by lilmax(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her by lilmax(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
crackhaus:

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror recently? cheesy

I mean can you honestly in the presence of God and your loved ones, call yourself smoking hot and sexy?
You don dey madt abi.. gringrin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Friends For? / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To / Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.