Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz (35905 Views)

Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) / Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by skup008(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
little by little
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Sitex(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
badt guy
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by thaoriginator: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
shocked ah! So na like this Sweat Beatz take claim this girl from Me! Wey I for don do give am belle that time I go dey use condom. na Ujsizzle sure pass now o cry
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by yollychika(f): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alicia huzzy fine abeg
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by belloabdulrazaq(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
hungryboy:
What to say on this kind of topic dey always confuse me,
Should i commend Mc Galaxy,
Should i bash him?,
Should i pretend to be happy for him?,
Should i say that's his business?,
Should i join the new craze and say all the Things Mc Galaxy has done has been a hit back to back?,
Abeg make una help me choose one
leave trash for lawma jawe cool
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by gsparks01(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
rhema4u:
awesome
since it happened my crush on her died...homebreaker angry
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by kingsilly(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Opoki:
Meanwhile, Adekunle Brass is still photoshopping himself with Nicki Minaj. Ok.

I dey tell you... grin

1 Like

Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by kay29000(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
IamtheGOAT:
PROUDLY "MURICAN"

This Niggas will be forming God to Nigerians over there, [b]No one gives a fvck about Alicia keys and that light skinned fvckboy Swizzbeats

I cant be the only one that didnt cringe...The amount of Asslicking is damn too much lipsrsealed
[/b]

I am guessing your name is 'no one.'
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alicia Keys, where is Jamal Lyon? angry
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by kollinpowel(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Should i bash him?,
Should i join the new craze and say all the Things Mc Galaxy has done has been a hit back to back?,
since u don't know what to do ,kindly go to d back of my house there is a transformer there work perfect just kiss it. Mtcheeew
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Barrysleek(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wack calabar boi
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Damayor12(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
3-4 years ago when this dude was hungry and used to be the Mc at one club at surulere.. southern sun or so, can't remember..

Big Ups man.

*singing* Nobody wey no fit to maaake amm.. smiley smiley
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Damayor12(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
.dd
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by ini4brandon(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Daminaj1:
MC Galaxy is getting some International recognition from Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz.
They danced to his song Sekem last year and shared it on their social media page which led to a lot of attention for the artiste.

Now, The singer is pictured hanging out with the Power Couple as they preview his new video "Hello"
He shared the news on Instagram writing;
[b][/b]

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/mc-galaxy-hang-out-with-alicia-keys.html

CC: lalasticlala

Way to go man!!!! Big thumbs up to our own son..... Mc galaxy, since the album lunch you no patronize my billboards again...oooo
When Billboards for Your new album gonna flood the cities "back to back" make you remember me...ooowink cool
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by pimpinlala(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Should i bash him?,

Dude shut tha Bleep up and appreciate good thing.
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by ini4brandon(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
PROUDLY "MURICAN"

This Niggas will be forming God to Nigerians over there, No one gives a fvck about Alicia keys and that light skinned fvckboy Swizzbeats

I cant be the only one that didnt cringe...The amount of Asslicking is damn too much lipsrsealed

Are you referring to the Alicia Keys we know?
Whoose wonderful voice made jayZ 's EMPIRE song a classic till date?
Meehn dat girl is gifted.
Taka out time to listen to her album "songs on A minor" that girl's damn gifted bro.
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Should i bash him?,

But must you comment? undecided
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by Temysteve(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
odinese:
.that nigga so wack as fùck
Receive BRAIN in jesus name!!
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by sirlop(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
iamGabson:
Abeg!! Hw dis 1 take affect wetin I wan chop
Stop being childish...U must not comment always
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by coldasice11(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Should i bash him?,
If you ask me, na who I go come ask na...
Re: Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz by flyforall: 1:07am On Jan 11, 2016
GOOD PEOPLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) / Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant / "Thank You Mom For Watching Over Me" Davido Says As He Shares Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.